Let's make a Warband!

1d4chan.org/wiki/Chaos_Warband_Creation_Tables

Just got Black Crusade today, so let's see what sort of allies the dice make for my players. Roll for alignment first.

Haha time for chaos

Rolled 30 (1d100)

Oh shit what have you done

Alright boys, vote time. Malal, Necoho, Be'lakor, or any Daemon prince. You got two hours to vote.

Be'lakor

Seconding Be'lakor. Maybe we can make this some kind of angry anti-success saboteur cultists if the rolls go right.

Be'lakor all day everyday

fuck belakor.
We worship Necoho

Bellboy it is, likely going to go around mucking up other schemes. Roll for blessings now

Rolled 24 (1d100)

Lets see what bellboy gives us.

Rolled 85 (1d100)

-+-+-DICE SERVITOR ACTIVE-+-+-

Sorry bub, you were beat to it.

Alright, so Be'lakor is paying some attention to us, but not enough, so getting more of the brats attention could be good for them. Now for type of blessings! We can have your roll count for that, servitor.

I for one, am proud to serve the first Daemon Prince.

Rolled 25 (1d100)

>Bellboy
Captain & War Band
Ring the horrid bells on board-ship,
Rend the air with warbling wild,
For the service of his lordship
When the warbands rage is riled!

You rolled before servitor, so we get a e s t h e t i c mutations. I imagine horns and wings, but any suggestions you guys got to make them stand out compared to Khorne/Slaneesh/Nurgle horns is fine by me. Now we roll for headquarters.

I am stealing this user, thank you.

Actually though, the idea of a chaos warband ringing massive bells, ecclesiarchy-style as they ride into battle to fill the air with the foul energies of their god sounds fucking awesome.

also we could totally have pic related as our founder's backstory.

frollo is totally an inquisitor, this makes perfect sense

>cosmetic mutations.

QUASIMODO CONFIRMED.

Rolled 77 (1d100)

We're fleet based. We're the Monarchs of the Warp

I apologize for the confusing OPs, I forgot to take off the tag from another thread.

Given one of my favorite bits of 40k fluff is the existance of flying cathedrals, you can be sure as hell I'll use it. That and anything Frollo eqse is top tier in my book.

You bet your ass, fake OP #2

Rolled 91 (1d100)

>77
We are daemon world based. I'll be honest, I don't know how you invade or de-demonify demonworlds, so isn't this basically impregnable?

Rolling for terrain on our demonworld

77 is asteroids, perfect for turning into mini ships and monasteries. Next up is structure.

No problem, thanks for the suggestions. This is gonna solidy the idea by a lot.

Rolled 70 (1d100)

>77
PRAISE KE- I MEAN BE'LAKOR

malal.

Rolled 94 (1d100)

what if we made the asteroids bells.

metal composite asteroids hollowed out to produce cacophonous noise upon entry into the atmosphere. AND WE LAUNCH THEM AT PLANETS.

Mostly Marines with cultists for sneaking/diplomatic missions, sounds like an actual Black Crusade party.

How do we recruit?

You're sounding dangerously Orky, I'm liking it.

Rolled 46 (1d100)

By seeking out the only people as ugly, or even uglier than ourselves!

Well, traitors leaving the Empire can be pretty ugly, especially if we take in mutants especially.

Time for tactics!

Rolled 1 (1d10)

A place for the wretched in the imperium indeed.

>enemies need to close their eyes because they can't stomach the sight of our marines,
Yes, perfect for close combat.

We can throw those wretches right into close combat by the looks of it.

Who is our most blessed champion of the bellringer?

Rolled 14 (1d100)

THE BELLS TOLL

A...daemon prince, apparently. So is it Be'lakor himself? I don't know if he can make Princes. Or that he'd even want to.

Oh, and final roll, deed of the gods!

Rolled 7 (1d10)

Woo!
Well, Bellboy is all about fucking over people who get too close to the favor of his absentee parents. I can see him appointing Princes in the same way a child might designate toys in a game of make believe. He gives them names and power in his grand game to prevent others from gaining the recognition of the Chaos Gods, and then throws them away when they become more powerful than he can control, lest they threaten his position.

So the bellringer ended a space marine chapter, using the geneseed to uplift some hunchbacks into slighlty less visually offensive forms.

Thanks for rolling everybody! I'll be sure to include these guys in my Black Crusade campaign, see how the PCs like em.

That has me wondering, has there been any case of a prince losing power?