Give me your best Tiefling stories, experiences, and stories

Give me your best Tiefling stories, experiences, and stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8
splatpixel.deviantart.com/art/Commission-kingspath-2-652486661
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a tiefling rogue, male, stealing things in a one-shot and he ended up chopped into slices by a trap.
End of story.
Since it was a one-shot, I didn't even think for a backstory, because, well, one-shot.

Is this your commission, mate? I'd love to see more of her.

Why is every tiefling I see/hear about a shitty rogue or, more often, warlock? The best case is bard. Where are all the tiefling clerics? Tiefling paladins?

Because there were literal fucking restrictions on that in the past and it sticked.

There's already a strong enough reaction for playing something like Tieflings, making a Tiefling explicitly a more 'holy' class ticks a lot of people off.

They're literally part demon

Not everyone is willing to accept whatever random shit in their tabletop stuff

One time I played a tiefling that was secretly the villain of the campaign; he was actually a formerly powerful devil that had his powers sealed away due to some stereotypical Hell power struggle fuckery. It was the DM's idea at the time, have the villain be right under the party's nose the entire time. I played him as a rogue, but the smooth talker type rather than the stab-n-steal type. The campaign didn't get too far, some of the party got new jobs irl a few sessions in and the group kinda fell apart. I kinda miss that campaign, he was an enjoyable character to play. My first words in character were "Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..."

youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8

Nah one I found via REDACTED. This one however is.

A tiefling paladin sounds like an oxymoron I'd want to be about.

Right Here. They happen, but not very often due to the reasons and say.

I, however, enjoyed playing the tiefling cleric like a she-nightcrawler. Highly religious, exceedingly athletic and prone to some crazy ass adventures.

I saw a Tiefling Warlock once. Stole the "eyes" read: coins off a dead man and got punted through a sarcophagus for his trouble.

Some jackass Tiefling Wizard orchestrated my birth, then had me pull a dumbass sword out of a rock so that the inhabitants of some middle eastern country would think I was their fucking czar. Then he had me kill some faeries and shit in order to find some magical jew's cup. Then I got cucked by my best friend, then my cousin. Also, I'm a grill, btw

Fuck tieflings.

Played a Tiefling Psion in 4e years ago, had a really fun (if short run) with the character before it ended.

Best battle was "Battle of Wuxia Cliff" where me and the Halfling Monk were making camp. Monk is on first watch and doing his kata exercises when he heard noise from the clifftop. Wushu jumping up to a small ledge, he sees a bunch of ropes get tossed over. As a bunch of orcs descend down, he leaps, kicks one off its rope, cuts another and then jumps up to the main clifftop. My psion saw a big ass orc look over and psionically pulled him off the cliff, his impact killing one of the two orcs (other was already dead).

Monk proceeds to kung fu (wire string) foght the Orc Shaman and his eagles while I nimbly flipped, slid, mentally bash and stun the Orc Chief who I had pulled from up top.

Shit was cash.

I'm currently playing a tiefling paladin, this is probably the most amusing scrape she's been in so far.
I didn't cap this myself, I swear

I liked Tieflings more before they had a standardized appearance (ie: lots of different demons have been screwing lots of different mortals for a long time, so their descendants have a wide variety of appearances and sometimes powers), more like half-elves, where they don't have a society or history of their own or anything, so they have to find their own way in the world.

That said... the Tiefling in OP's pic certainly meets with my dick's approval.

A big part of it is that (in 3.X) their stats are +Dex +Int -Cha so they're best suited to being Rogues (also in 3.X that was their favored class), Wizards, and other Dex or Int based classes.

In 5e they're Dex/Int and iirc they have specific abilities that were made for being Rogues or Warlocks.

I think they were Dex/Cha in 4e for some reason, but I never looked closely at them there.

5e gives Tieflings a bonus to Int and Cha
I'm currently playing as a Tiefling Ranger. DM was running a one-shot to introduce our friends to 5E (and D&D in general). I decided to join in since I hadn't had a campaign in a long while. I'd been wanting to try out a ranger character and since it was just going to be a one-shot I decided to make a ridiculous character. (Keep in mind that this was before the Revised Ranger UA, so this was just the default PHB Ranger)
With Two Weapon Fighting, Favored Enemy: Oozes, and Favored Terrain: Arctic, I figured that I'd slapped together a sufficiently silly character without being dead weight for the 6 person Level 3 party. Thus, Asmodai Jones the Tiefling Detective was born.

>Setting is GODS ARE DEAD and HUMANITY KILLED THEM
>Anti-Religion as fuck to the point where a barrier was set up to prevent summoning from other planes
>Be Tiefling kid born on the wrong side of the barrier
>Casually talks about the horrors of hell like a farmer talking about home, survived by robbing old camps and trading books to a Nalfeshnee
>Find this one adventurer camp, newly made, rob it for loot and get the fuck out
>Turns out one of the people was a Magus, and his bonded weapon just got stolen
>The sword figures if he goes too long with out a master it'll lose its Intelligence, and could probably manipulate a Tiefling level 0 scrub easier than the last guy
>Timeskip where the sword teaches Magic to scrublord Tiefling, and eventually gets planar bound accidentally by a Wizard fucking around with Primal Magic
>So would begin the Adventures of this character
>Literally wrote all of this as backstory as if it were a back and forth dialog between the character and his Sword
>Campaign ended after Session 2
I'm still salty, this was probably the most fleshed out Character(s) I've ever made.

you said stories twice

crusade, purge the world of tieflings

or just literally fuck them, your choice

What other horned, non-furry/non-beast races are there besides tieflings? Excluding demons/succubi completely.

WoW has draenei, Dragon age has qunari, some japanese game has castanics, but what else are there?

That one race in FF14. I don't remember the name and I play the damn game.

I tried to play a Tiefling Paladin, I got bitched down because I was being a "tryhard" with "muh tragic backstory".

I just like Tieflings, and Paladin is my favorite class.

tief dumpan!

Yes, I know some of them are not tiefs, but they could be used as tief character pics

>Tiefling Clerics
>Tiefling Paladins

Play Draenei, current incarnations of Tieflings are pretty much Draenei but without delicious hooves. At least they gave us lascivious tails in exchange.

>40k
>Has demons, they are even a playable race
>no qt tiefling girls
WHY?

GW are afraid of sexiness?
Their female minis are usually quite... not-sexy.

GW think girls are gross.
After 20 years the first new model are one 2 special characters and one of the has 2 side kicks.
But made 3 new factions before updating a full metal army with old as fuck models.

Back to topic I need a male Tiefling wielding a Warhammer

finding one with a hammer is gonna be tough for me

Or a spear? Spear, Warhammer or shield.

Not going to ask for ram horns, golden eye and red skin, but if a delayed birthday miracle happens it would be great.

I'll see what I got

>Remember when planetouched could officially look like just about anything?
>Pepperidge farm remembers

GW Fans are afraid of sex.
They were born by the sheer autistic will of their parent's pants exchange. Not in any way of normal means.

>ram horns

splatpixel.deviantart.com/art/Commission-kingspath-2-652486661

found artist and also a naked version

Yay!

That's not a Tiefling, It's a Joystealer from 3.5

4e had a thing for reusing assets, they used the Black Dukes art for Fucking Kaz the betrayer which fucked a shitload of things over, seeing as Kaz literally had two prior styles (One a batshit vampire highlander and the other was fantasy Darth Vader.)

that's really all I got that might meet those requirements, sorry.

Not sure about the other guy who is dumping pics

I'm fairly sure that's the iconic D&D 3.5 sorceror with a Prestige class that gives him aspects of a Dragon from one of the Dragon r kewl books.

Au Ra.

Demonettes, daemon-princes, possessed or mutants? There is no interbreeding in warham., but there's plenty of abyssal spawns.

Anyone have teifling druids?

Agreed, Draenei are just bunch of purist Tiefling Paladins and Priests who started their own race just to not be associated with those thieves and warlocks

>TFW we'll never have smug draenei waifus and husbandos lurking from the shadows and doing dodgy things just to survive

Hold me

There best be a story time for this.

I'm playing a tiefling fighter/rogue in 5E. Started out as a pure Warlord in 4E then we made the switch. Got shades of Hellboy, but then I'm a Dark Horse fag.

Last night was a pretty good session. My party ended up in the City of Brass on our way to Sigil. That tieflings were something of a hidden power amazed and terrified my character.

>TFW all smug draenei waifus are fighters for light and fit your fetishes
superior timeline

It's literally King Arthur, but with a pic from a shitty anime based off King Arthur (but a grill).

I suggest reusing that again at some point, it sounds pretty cool

Those are devils, not tieflings.

Always happy to see her getting posted after all this time. I requested that drawing ages ago in a Veeky Forums drawthread