Started with $2,000 on 11/18/17, hopefully break 10k by EOY

Started with $2,000 on 11/18/17, hopefully break 10k by EOY.

>What’d you start with and what are you currently at?

I'm starting today, with 100 buck because i'm still skeptical.

I was active here a couple years ago and almost put like 5k into PND, thank god i didn't.

Also to add i'm going to split between BTC and ETH

I put in about 44K at the start of July, currently at ~155K.

You wont

Good but not good enough user.

I started with half of what you have and have triple what you got. Go big on your plays and ride the waves then move everything to the next wave. Rinse and repeat. Hold until prices stabilize and once shit is just going sideways move it and let that money work for you. You can always come back in for the long term hold but keep your money moving. Don't be an idiot either by listening to these fucks on here - 99% of this shit is trash.

What app is that user?

i get pretty much all my new coins from Veeky Forums (i know, i know)

if 99% of this is trash, then where do YOU get your signals? public forums? private groups?

it's called Delta

Steadily invested $20k since May 2017. My portfolio has grown to $50k.

Sold my car for 4k USD back in September, put it all in SUBstratum. Got 42k USD now. Hodling until this coin reaches top 10 market cap.

I start here and then I move elsewear.

Veeky Forums>Reddit>BItcointalk>Twitter>Telegram

In that order. Mostly I use m own judgement and I check the fundamentals, roadmap, team, whitepaper and then social media presence.

Every coin will moon at some point so if you blindly buy shit Veeky Forums shills you can make money but it's just a matter of when.

Any other tips senpai? Been hodling BTC ETH and LTC, I'm at 2k, should I be taking bigger risks despite enjoying the securities the big 3 provide?

January 2017 = 10k
December 2017 - 25k

still learning.

Started with 200$ now I'm at 2k, took months but it's ok, very slow start but more you have more you gain.

Started with 2000, currently at 9.5K

Started with $1000 over the course of September, Currently at around $8000 but I've also already cashed out $3500

So what's all of your routines? Where do you buy and trade etc etc etc.

Ada iota are
Shitcoins

Dump it

Buy monero

Iota is so fucking stale right now. the worst week for it and literally no price action in the last 3 days.

Don't invest.

Because of fake partnerships, they lied, lmao.

>SUBstratum
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DIDNT I HEAR ABOUT THIS ON MY Veeky Forums

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMY

Been steadily investing ~300 a month since september, invested around ~1500 totally, portfolio is 4k now. Recently dumped all my coins, consolidated everything in XMR, FUN, REQ and ARK

Nah if you start with 100$ you need to take higher risks

I spread 8k evenly across four coins two months ago, now I have 34k. Haven't done a single trade because I don't think I'm smart enough to do anything other than HODL

My coins are

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Ripple
Ark

All of them more than 4x in that time
EXCEPT FOR LAZY ARK!

Going to put more money in when I have the chance.

Started with 2 grand in late 2015, portfolio hit 90k today. All ethereum and then spread some around to some other Alts, now I'm 75% ETH. Could have made more in the short term by selling ETH for BTC in July but I believe in Ether long term.