A P O L O G I Z E

A P O L O G I Z E

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/
discord.gg/9x9wSK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for what?

what have they done now

i just bought 6k and instantly regret it
this will pump to $10 when the mobile wallets are released right?

You’re retarded. If you bought arks it’s bc you believe in it. If you’re second guessing yourself after the fact then you shouldn’t be in cryptos at all

I'm so fucking sorry.. that I ever bought you. FUCK you.

How heavy are you all's bags? I bought mine under 30 cents in June. I'm in the green in satoshi and fiat. It's my comfiest hold. DELUDED.

I must have missed a lot. Anyone got the tldr or a link as to why the community is pissed at the devs?

That being said, I'd pretty much blindly invest in an ARK fork run by Moon and Chang.

im sorry these cucks have defiled the great ARK with their shitty negativity, forgive them kek

>Anyone got the tldr or a link as to why the community is pissed at the devs?
FUD and people with ADHD who didn't see +100% 24 hours after they bought it

I'm sorry that Ark is such a shitcoin.

ehhh just a bunch of fud, actually price has gone up like 0.20 today, and the first project that is going to use a fork off the ark ecosystem today was just announced, called "persona" its a way of managing your personal information and online identity through using the block chain, also they announced a new contest today to make a sticker design, the winner will be given 150 Ark, im using that this has somthing to do with the fact that they just partnered last week with a publicity firm, this sticker contest is probably one of his first moves to start getting fresh and creative designs so they can start publishing more media and marketing related content....so in summary, all the people who really understand the value of this coin are sitting quite comfy today desu....

The way the project is developing, there is no real reason for the ARK coin to increase in price, even if the platform is adopted, because the ecosystem can be utilized as a vehicle by other blockchains without the need to buy any ark.

Yeah biz_classic is solid, I'd stick with them if they forked

Where's Ms. Ark?

Read the slack log.

ArkVM isn't going to be on the main around chain which means trustless swaps aren't going to be possible. What's the point of ark coins without it?

Wait so Ark is going to be useless?

Is this FUD or legit? I have about 20% of my portfolio in ARK. Now I read the coin is going nowhere?

Guys?

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/

/ourdelegate/ talking to the devs about what exactly Ark does and why not having the VM on the main chain is bad.

its UD

why would they make the tokens useless? are they sacrificing their loyal followers at the altar???

It was FUD. After the discussion (not an argument at all) concluded, this was said:

>Thanks for posting this, Jarunik.

>We are Goldenpepe and Moonman, the biz_classic guys. The questions we asked were mostly technical questions we had and questions our voters brought up in our discord.

>It was a very enlightening discussion and Mike along with Grexx addressed a lot of the concerns we, and our voters, had. Ark is a young project and there are many different ways the ecosystem can evolve, with or without the ArkVM running on the main Ark chain.

Seems to me that these are the kind of discussions that strengthen a community rather than weaken it. I am personally glad about 2 things:

1, that biz_classic is looking out for us like this...

...and 2, that the devs are listening to them (biz_classic).

they only said that as to not incite panic after it was revealed their investment was all but useless

the biz classic discord is already organising a slow dump of their ARK

>Veeky Forums
>organizing a dump

pick one

Do you have a link to discord? I am 10k hodler and quite frankly I need to see this shit.

That's quite a claim to make without proof.

Here, it isn't true. discord.gg/9x9wSK

Thanks. Didn't think so.

I'm hoping the devs change their pov after this backlash.

What's with this coin, it just refuses to move. Manipulation?

yes. For a cryptocurrency is far too predictable, meaning that its most probably manipulated.

I don't even care, I'm making mad dosh off of its predictable ups and downs

same here, constantly adding a 1-3 hundo arkies per week

checked and kek'd