Veeky Forums is so sad now

Veeky Forums is so sad now.

Before, we would research the shit out of every coin to find those hidden gems.

Now, we have no fucking clue which coin will moon even if we find one with great technical aspects.

Lame.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ESrPQ5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Before, we would research the shit out of every coin to find those hidden gems.
Didn't you get the memo? We found it. End of the story. What's your fucking problem?

True, I've made incredible gains from lurking on bitcointalk. Most old bizraelis have migrated from Veeky Forums after the big normie invasion the past few months

>subtle spoonfeedmebuys thread

What's your bitcointalk investment strategy?

ie - where do you scan/how do you decide what coin to go for?

100% this.

Gold miners during the gold rush made money off gold. But you know who made more money? The people selling Pickaxes.

Link is a pickaxe to begin overloading the blockchain with any kind of value that people want to store.

yes please tell us

good ax analogy

Check coinmarketcal (not to be confused with coinmarketcap) and coindar for press releases and scheduled events for tokens.

Enjin coin has big events coming up.

thanks a allot i hope to find the coin that will allow me to help others and my family

I'd honestly just stay in powerledger long term.

>Normies with no knowledge of trading, x4 their money within weeks
>Veeky Forums traders who care to do actual research and have experience how to trade, either lost, made minor profits or took months to make that.
FeelsBadMan.

This moron is selling picks when everyone is panning the river

Bitcointalk is pajeet tier, not that different than biz

That's because the market prefers hype over tech

This. Are there any good places left? I'd like to start going to 8 channel Veeky Forums, or better yet, LainChan, but both are ded

Crypto currency chat on discord find out what will moon here discord.gg/ESrPQ5E

Today it's pickaxes, 2 weeks ago it was shovels. Which one is it lad?

making profits in a bull market is easy. it makes people careless. and when the bear comes around, it's time to harvest their blood.

>I didn't make any money because I'm just too smart
yeah, ok bud.. Obviously you weren't smart enough to see the revolutionary powers of IOTA like me, don't know how you missed that moon mission

That's a joke right? Iota is complete trash.

"We put a massive vulnerability to use against anyone who copy's our open source project"

What a fucking joke.

Hey I remember this portfolio from that other thread.

I lurk here, btctalk, """plebbit"""" and chat on freenodes bitcoin-talk, but every source has been going downhill. As is expected though as the masses arrive.

haha, yeah it was a joke. It's the smug attitude most IOTA holders have though. Not that that's exclusive to IOTA though, but damn do I hate that project and it's cult like followers.

I agree with what the guy I was baiting actually. I guess the best response is to learn to play the dumb money, because it's getting dumber every day.

Here's a good project. A decentralized oracle + smart contract platform. The whitepaper was golden, and it has many improvements over ETH and a few other existing platforms that they roast in the WP.

shit forgot pic. It really gets in bed with BTC and I can see it being used a lot in 2018, securities will be yuge then imo

byteball is another good under the radar project, but the MC is already pretty high (#60-70)

>Bitcoin talk
Veeky Forums is better than that shill central if you're not retarded. Veeky Forums is reacts faster to stuff than old fat fucks over there. Veeky Forums is better, just don't be retarded. Veeky Forums gems that would've taken you to lamboland; ETH, XRP, IOTA, NEO, XMR. Many other failures I admit but if you ETH was in your portfolio back then, you didn't even feel the losses of DGB, ARK, LINK, BNC

I made close to 5x on DGB, I'm not saying Veeky Forums is not a valuable source anymore, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't. But there's a lot more shit to filter through than it was before the summer. When coins start getting bumped here, they have usually mooned already. The forum UI like on bitcointalk is better for many purposes.

blame the influx of newfags

what is wrong with IOTA??

RLX. Advised by an ex-VP from JP Morgan. They've already got client contracts, including a Canadian real estate fund. Not even on CMC yet. Don't say you didn't know.

www.coinmarketcal.com/

amazing site does anything better exist ?

Coincodex is good, has more functionality and clearer charts.

so far you have shared 3
coindar.org
coinmarketcal.com
coincodex.com

and I'm so excited i get a chance to help my sick brother and those who need food in my neighborhood. thanks this means allot to me, do any others exist