>he takes advice from people here
>he doesn't realise it's a competition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7bfbuj/hi_im_michael_dowling_group_cto_and_chief/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

friends only

>He thinks that we cant all ride the waves of dumb money

Is this advice?

But if everyone was to buy into one coin we'd be like fireants working together to solve our money problems. Holding all the way so we all make money.

If they say buy they are selling
If they say sell they are buying

Yes, all of us versus the normies

Come brother, a man does not live on food alone. Join us.

I try to give only intelligent, honest advice. There's enough money out there for this whole board to get filthy rich.

he doesn't realize that Veeky Forums represents a micro fraction of the market so it doesn't fucking matter

I hate most of you faggots because most of you probably begged until those threads were banned and I will never help you make it

>mfw I'm a complete newcoiner and I give advice like I know what I'm talking about when really I have no clue

There is a lot of good info here, you just have to be able to spot it

how do i know when you cunts are trying to get me to buy at an ATH like this entire thread so you can make money off me?

Anyone of any value hated those threads with every fiber of their being and praised the banning. Are you done with your tantrum? Help your fellow anons and enjoy the memes.

lel same. haven't been called out on it so that says something doesn't it

There's great info here, and awful info. Learning to filter is the first step.

Mainly this place gives you awareness of stuff. Say there's threads fudding and shilling coin X. You don't know if it's any good, but then you've heard of the coin and can DYOR

>Not knowing how to do your own research and filtering information so you only get the useful information.

Kindergarten treading you well these days bucko?

nvm that was another thread but you get what the fuck im saying

This, I've got some great calls from this board in the past few months that have helped me actually feel like I'm well and truly on the way to making it. It's just a matter of being able to sift through the garbage shilling.

theres jsut so many conflicting things people say :(

they say sell, they say buy, and then theres people who say sell when they say buy, and buy when they say sell. do you have any advice on how my dumbass can learn to filter information?

Lurk more. In 2-3 months you should be able to tell what's bs and what's real

Nikka those threads should have been banned day 1

Even if you DYOR, some asshole with a skateboard and a fake partnership can fucking skyrocket so it's not even worthy anymore

thanks for the advice. funny you say that because im FOMOing so fuckign hard

what advice would yu give on figuring out bs and not bs adivce? or any advice at all. i want to learn so bad - ive been on this board for 2 days and ive spent the past 36 hours just reading and reading and reading, trying to educate myself

I like this idea, but Veeky Forums is too chaotic and full of pajeet PnD to truely help eachother. Maybe if we all hold doge and meme it to the top for shits and gigs

As with all things, you sift through the trash and find gems. I've tripled my money on Veeky Forums's advice. I've been browsing for almost a decade and have an intuitive sense for truth. The plebs who aren't connected to the hivemind wouldn't understand.

ohh you rike ah touch ah peeee nus? you buy now!

fucking this

there's good posters here but fuck 90% of the people here

If you want the money, you've gotta put in the time first. It's not free money unless you are incredibly lucky. I spent hundreds of hours pouring over everything I could find before I spent a dime.

6 figure gains this year, started with $4k. But it definitely wasn't free. I probably made $100/hr.

this is complete trash, shilling thread isnt it? trying to get me to buy at an ATH so the demand therefore price increases and they can dump and im left with useless shit. am i right in saying this???

If someone is shilling something and they make a lot of good points - DYOR and see if what they say is backed up by facts. If someone else tries to FUD it with a meme or call it a "shitcoin" then that is a bad FUD and maybe that means you should look into it more.

nigga XLM literally has IBM shilling for it as well as the price holding steady for the past few days

you really gonna call those bags useless?

keep in mind im completely new to this. all i see is ATH and i see no reason it would go up as im just not educated about this yet and dont have a clue what causes rises or decreaes in price :(

thankyou for all your replies. where and how can i DMOR? where can i learn what drives prices up and down, what trends there are, when to buy and sell, what makes a crypocurrency good, etc

Same. I barely even know why people talk about sats so much yet I'm constantly telling people to whichever coin they're talking about is gonna crash.

I just like Wojak posting desu

user this is long but I really am trying to help.

Research the coin people mention.
Check coinmarketcap to see if it has already had major gains in the past 24 hours.
Literally google coin's name + "news" or "events" and list the results by most recent and only show past 24 hours then check to see what is going on.

Basically just know how to use the internet to your advantage rather than accepting stranger's advice on whether to buy or sell. Never agree to something without learning more about it first.

Finally, when you do buy in, go ahead and set a sell point that you're comfortable with selling at and then dont revisit the coin for a few days. By that time you should have already sold for a profit without having to stress and stare at charts because you've done the research and had the forsight to get in and out without being dumped on and left with bags.

Works 99% of the time for decent gains (10-50%) but dont expect to 2x-10x your coin every time. This is the easiest way to make multiple successful trades rather than just pick a coin and hope it moons.

go research Stellar/XLM, its one of the most undervalued coins out there

you literally cannot beat having a world tech giant like IBM shilling for it

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7bfbuj/hi_im_michael_dowling_group_cto_and_chief/

dude i appreciate you trying to help me indescribably.

today some anons were saying to buy OMG because it would rise. it did. my question is how the fuck did these anons know, and why did it rise?

should i be looking at crypos that have 24 gains, but arent at an ATH?

My general "Research" goes like this:
>See coin on Veeky Forums
>Go check current price to see if its within my "budget"
>Go to coins website to see if the development team looks like a bunch of con artists
>Read white paper
>Watch some youtube reviews on it
>Check the subreddit

If everything seems solid and checks out then I will usually buy it

Personally if it's gone up only 20% by the time I read enough about it I will buy in but set my sell point maybe 5-10% higher, because I have seen news come out for coins and they explode 30% in a matter of minutes and then drop.
If a coin is up over 50% already when I discover it, then I consider it too risky to buy in short term. If I feel it still has longer term potential then I'll put a limit order to buy in at "pre-pump" prices so that way I wont get stuck with bags and will be likely to make some profits in the future.

Realize that actual people lost hundreds of thousands (millions) buying DGB at 2400 sats. Now see it's at 126.

I've been trading crypto for a month so I guess you guys can say I'm a veteran cryptotrader.
I give all my advice all the time about which coins will moon and which ones will make a WOJACK (my favorite maymay)