Dont Fucking Miss This!

Same old shit pump and dumps on here, this is a real coin that will nearly double in price over the next 24 hours! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, GET IN WHILE ITS CHEAP!

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/XMRUSD/Gl3qYqHW-XMR-TO-USD-600/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monero uses POW, the same shit that eventually made btc slow, expensive ans unusable. There are more efficient privacy coins out there.

such as

nice premined shitcoin

Im not arguing the fact that there are better coins out there, im telling you this will double in 24 hours, isnt money the aim of the game? So you dont invest in Bitcoin then because Bitcoin Cash is faster? FUCK YOUR EGO AND MAKE SOME MONEY!

Xvg

I love XMR but this will not double in 24hr. This isnt a pump and dump coin just slow steady gains with a solid dev team. Stop pajeeting up one of the only good projects

But XVG isnt going to double in the next 24, this is!

Its showing all the signs to me? do you have a better trade analysis?

There is method behind the madness for this one

tradingview.com/chart/XMRUSD/Gl3qYqHW-XMR-TO-USD-600/

You're going to larp this hard and not even be a tripfag? My XMR stack hopes you're right.

Neither is Moreno, faggot.

XMR already mooned more that it should've.

Smart money are going into XVG right now for the most obvious moon mission of the privacy coin history.

Let the coins do the talking! I will do a follow up Monero post tomorrow, lets see who knows their shit!

>implying POS coins aren't just as slow
>implying POS coins don't have the EXACT same scaling problems
>implying any other privacy shitcoin is actually being used on dark markets
Try harder faggot

Amen! my nigga knows his shit!

POS coins are way faster at scale, that's a given. And moonero isn't even used that much still, most of the dark markets are retards and still use btc exclusively.

Really they are faster to scale? You're literally doing the same exact thing in POW. Grouping transactions into blocks to be pushed onto a blockchain. The only difference is how the blocks are verified.

PIVX, Phore and Dash seem like better options desu, masternode market is booming.

Yes, aka you don't need to do pointless calculation to verify the transactions, just put your stake in. Add sharding and all your scaling problems are gone. Moonero doesn't do any of that.

Look at the marketcap of Monero compared to all of these other shitty privacy coins! Let the numbers do the talking!

shut up faggot. Quit shilling cuckboi.
That doesn't solve the scaling problem faggot. The scaling problem deals with how big the blockchain can get. The algorithm that verifies the blockchain has nothing to do with scaling.

the thing is monero has adoption. Agora deep web is about to add it and it only makes sense to use it because BTC gives you a $12 ass fuck just to add funds.

Depends on what you mean by scaling. BTC's low tps is mostly caused by the miners having to do a shitload of work to verify each transaction (correct me if I'm wrong). THE scaling problem you seem to be referring to is probably about the fact that transactions need to be verified by every node, thus any inherent verification delays would be unable to get better with more validator nodes. That can be fixed by sharding, though only in theory AFAIK so far.

Any scaling problems refer to blockchain size. It has nothing to do with POW or POS. A hash generated from POW will be the same size no matter how much computational power has gone into generating it. In bitcoin's case it is SHA256, which is always 256 bits. It doesn't matter what the difficulty of the network is, it will always be this size, thus it always takes up the same amount of space on the blockchain. The blockchain scaling debate is about raising blocksizes to > 1mb. This is completely different from POW or POS, which is just the algorithm to generate hashes to make the blocks valid.