Will a unicorn approach a woman if she's only been eith her husband?

Will a unicorn approach a woman if she's only been eith her husband?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as she just takes it up the ass and succs, she's still a virgin.

;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY

the legend explicitly says she must be a true virgin.

Yay, guilty gear.

How ya think, Veeky Forums, will magic robo(well, Gears aren't explicitly robots, but still)-apocalypse be cool as a setting?

While Guilty Gear has top setting, I hardly see it working as an RPG as-is.

Only if the unicorn is her husband

It pisses me off that there are people who honestly believe it doesn't count if you stick it up the ass. I actually remember this girl who claimed she wasn't that sexually experience because she "only" jacked off loads of guys.

If you're going to slut it up, at least go all the way. Do it right or don't do it at all.

What about a virgin who masturbates with dildos?
Lesbian who takes strapons?

According to gays, doing it up the ass and oral count as losing virginity, for obvious reasons
Seeing as there's nothing biologically different between gays and straights, the same rules should apply for straights.

In the Forgotten Realms (and most classic D&D settings [Immortals, Mystra, Greyhawk, et cetera]), no. In the Elder Scrolls, yes. In other settings, I have no clue.

Depends on the setting. And the relevance of the said female to the plot.

It's not sex if it's not dick in vagina, dumbass.

Could refluff your favorite fantasy system to try and run a game in it...but that's far from a perfect solution. Or even a good one.

Slut's advocate: Can't get preggers from Oral or Anal.

You can catch the aids though, slut.

Without getting into a debate on where the line is for virginity, only jacking off guys isn't very sexually experienced

Why don't you just ask him?

Golly do I feel sorry for your hypothetical sexual partners.

>only jacking off guys isn't very sexually experienced

Would you consider yourself "sexually experienced" if you'd never once gone beyond fingering a girl?

Considering it'd mean I've performed a sexual act, yes. I'd no longer be pure past that point.

>Can't get preggers from Oral or Anal.
Never heard of Virgin Mary? Or that other girl in Africa?

>you still risk catch aids
>so risking pregnancy isn't a thing