Are you guys fucking stupid? How is everyone not buying IOTA? Read the tweets by this woman-

Are you guys fucking stupid? How is everyone not buying IOTA? Read the tweets by this woman-

twitter.com/jojobickley

She is the former COO of IBM and is currently head of design at Amazon.

You idiots will never be rich because you're stupid as fuck and secretly hate yourselves, therefore you're self destructive and will not do things in your own best interest such as investing smartly.

Good one pajeet

>woman

>woman

>Artist, Activist
sage

>listening to a female
>reading a female's tweets
>hiring a female to be COO

>internet of things

She probably bought ATH and want you to buy her bags

How many refugees I gotta let in to get this qt?

>Fat
>Woman
>Artist
>Fat
>Woman
>Activist
>Fat
>Woman

Like I said, you faggots hate yourselves and will do anything to sabotage your own well being.

Maybe I don't want my fridge hooked up to the Tangle.

k

desu my being is pretty damn comfy rn. don't need your "help" anyway.

I wouldn't buy IOTA if you paid me to.

it's the future

not my future

I wouldn't go all in but i bought over 10k of it back when it was worth 1.30$ and all ive seen in the last month is massive profits.

lol I piss 10k.

Anything lower than 5$ is a good investment lel idk why this stupid fucking normies can't even read whats in front of them that will make them rich

i piss on $56K about to drop $100K just cant decide on what!!!

She's not "head of design" at amazon, she's "head of design" of their Internet of Things department, i.e. she has an active reason to be shilling IOTA - the coin literally based around the Internet of Things.

She got the diversity position. Congratulations.

get a hold of this scum lol

Because I don't support mudslimes

The (((Tangle)))

>He thinks some stupid twitter bimbo whore has any sway over any decision at any place on the planet

>Are you guys fucking stupid? How is everyone not buying IOTA? Read the tweets by this woman-
she's an ugly fat lefty.
who worships hillary clinton.
IOTA will fail because of her.