Kingdom Death Monster General /kdmg/

Kingdom Death is a game of hype, frog memes, and genderbending chest belts.

Post-Kickstarter Edition.

OLD; →

Kittens exploded, pebbles thrown into the river.

Points of discussion.
>Pinup Percival (still) Best Girl and first amputee pinup.
>Ekoi being new waifu.
>Headpats and purity for young survivors.
>Hips.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!WpB0VJhB!KS3q6INY0vT8IPdtKc9aPQ
uploadpie.com/nQV1YA
ebay.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Cockdragon (and it's sexy forms) being the best reveal of the whole campaign.

100% hetero man here reporting in. Definitely. Yep.

I couldn't let the opportunity pass.
Also, my first time creating a thread, yay?

What the fuck. Kickstarter charged my debit card, which had been removed and replaced with an appropriate credit stream. Fucking brilliant.

Protect that smile

>Suggesting they're better then best pinup manram

Okay user.

Bodily Crashing From Hype Is Real subediton.

Poots is resting, post waifus subsubedition.

those finest silk pantsu look mega comfy

why are they constantly trying to take them off?

Lol, ks wouldn't even let me add my debit card. Their website has a lot of fucking issues

truly the best waifu

Strange, I paid with debit card no problem. Can already see the transaction on my account.

pretty hot that she has a look of annoyance. Like she's about to chastise you for asking for sex, but reluctantly agrees and will yell at you to fuck her harder to make it worth her time.
...but maybe i'm overthinking it

Where do you think we are?

But the mask stays on!

no you're doing the best kind of thinking, with your other head

I cannot wait to see their sculpts, but I am also slightly anxious because sometimes the one thing that doesn't survive the concept art translation is the subtle facial details/expressions

Fine, you nerd.

This is becoming a thing, isn't it?

I was surfing all the older updates due to jumping on in the final few days

Hilariously thought the same thing, and saved a cap to reference later. Well done.

Now that they're giving more love to gathering cooking and hunting, I'm super thrilled for this one.

I mean... isn't it officially now a thing?

Not in a bad way mind you... But it's giving me a conflicted chub.
Also your face here reminds me of pic related

Enough tittymonsters, now draw something cute. Like Young Survivor (male)
like this

It's canon now. It can't be more a thing than that.

Veeky Forums is now confirmed to be magic

Maybe could do a crossover with Bad Dragon for the next kickstarter, using their silicone obviously, not HIPS.
It would be a $300 cross-over, but would be fun to see the responses.

>now confirmed

as an old fag I resent that, but we're having fun so it's cool

Any word on when we're getting the Inverted Mountain?

Poots just tweeted that the Kickstarter has been cancelled due to financial hardship, so, never.

I made an accidental reference?

Read the OP filename...

people mentioned a reference in the pondscum model, what's the reference? another game?

>that skindentation
>those self destructing daisy dukes
Lucy is PHAT

Financial hardship brought about by the 10 million dollars donated?

Ok.

Well, their mascot IS a Dragon... though I feel that a tentacle monster might be more fitting.

The froggirl from Boku no Hero Academia is the only thing that comes to mind

Oh god dem pubes.

>We can't say for sure, Poots has mentioned it a few times before as being what he really wants to do with the world. Whereas KD:M is like Monster Hunter meets Animal Crossing, with a focus on settlements... Labyrinth will be more like D&D or Descent - a focus on a small group of characters as they evolve and become more powerful. Think Darkest Dungeon. I expect the Pathfinders of Death will provide some of the bones for that system.

>It's a future project that will follow after final version of KD:M, set in the same world but in different location.

Oh wow that's really freaking interesting!

I sincerely hope that Plumps will work towards this goal in a reasonable timeframe -- I dunno if I will live long enough to see KD:M 3.0

I only managed to tack on 120 in extras for my twin satan, was considering getting that sweet as fuck gameboard, but after hearing this about the pathfinders I kinda want them too now...

Wish that I knew the board wasn't going to be tremendously more expensive, but knowing how the MSRP hike works getting the bigger sets at the KS discount is the smartest choice by default.

Why does everyone hate this idea again? I was dingdong bannu during the last day of the campaign and only saw lukewarm reactions.

Tomoko Kuroki?
>ftw froppy will never hoppy your floppy

Are we still posting bad lions?

frosted pubes are not my thing, but I'm diamonds for these two pinups

>135mm base
>this thing is HUGE

PROPAINT edition: now only 390 dollars!

Peeping pubic hair is the best.

What do you mean by frosted?

it's a thing people do to hair

light in color leading to a darker tone? Frosted looks like this user

Oh, the partial dye.

agreeeed

stahp trying to give me an erection, user

comes with extra large package of green lube labeled Monster Grease

she's always been my favorite

>labeled Monster Grease

Where do you guys get all the art from? The Kickstarter page itself?

The game's been out for over a year. A lot of the cutesy Lokman art comes from that. Other times it gets used by Poots in various KS updates, like the KS1 shipping update which used

Here and there - kickstarter, old kickstarter, scans, assorted fanart...

this triggers me (almost as hard as that qt trap that 'accidentally' brushes superglue on their friend's foreskin

the sunglasses is a reference to smash the patriarchy, rite?

I like to think so.

Seriously...

Wait what? Go on...

Beats me. You're free to keep thinking that.

from being on bedrest 3 years while the last KS went live (and from latest KS too)

the kingdom death generals have been quite a rollercoaster ride for me; and now I can finally say I'm on my way to playing the game in person!

At long last...

Ah, I understand. I wish there was a centralized repo though...

While not a totally complete gallery, here's a mega of the core game and expansion contents.

mega.nz/#F!WpB0VJhB!KS3q6INY0vT8IPdtKc9aPQ

like booru?
you can always make one

Outside of the core game, gc, and expansions what are you guys getting? I'm going for hyperlight drifter and user survivor

All the pinups and hyperlight along with the non-crossover promos. I love painting the pinups

Nothing, I'm poor.

dragon ball and the soda pop crossover

once the pledge manager drops I'll grab the HLD and user survivor too

Literally everything.

Except the silly plastic board and useless extra rulebook.

Oh I also went to the kdm store and got before the wall

>Wait what? Go on...

after my soft ban, I can't believe I'm doin this...

click at your own riskuploadpie.com/nQV1YA

We will be able to add to pledge manager! Sweet I was regretting not going for death armor and messengers

ouch, that's gonna burn...

game board
bases
Anonymous
Goth Amy
Super Survivors

debating the pathfinder squad.... I really really want to play the expansion, but I don't LOVE the concepts nor could I afford yet another big chunk addon

Hopefully, I won't live to regret skipping it

Crossovers, new promos, and False Messengers.

>We will be able to add to pledge manager! Sweet I was regretting not going for death armor and messengers
It's not confirmed, but anyone who can read between the lines could tell from day one that we'd be able to add funds to buy more addons during the PM.

this is EXACTLY what you get for doing gunpla half naked

Holy shit that looks disgusting. Good thing I can paint since I don't want to play with grey miniatures.

pro painted pics?

Gooooood shit!

777 Gamblers Lantern, so I for-sure get Anonymous Survivor expansion. If we get post-campaign pledge boosting, I'll try to get 1.0 expansions I lack.

Pr0 Pa1nt3d!

I sell pro-paint, and pro-paint accessories.

This is my first kickstarter so I know nothing

Is this seriously trying to pass as pro painted? What is the source?

>Dragon Goblin
>so what it is? a goblin-esque dragon? a dragon-esque goblin?
>nope, it's a slutty chick
Who would've thought.

If it makes you feel any better, I think that's not superglue. That's plastic cement. Contact with skin is probably not recommended either but it won't be nowhere as bad as the first impression might seem.

Oh, by the way, I just recalled old thread where guy glued some 40k bit to his dick. The real thing, there were pictures and all.

Now I want a character with a fucked up droopy eyelid like this...

What would you wanna bet that the person that did that base and the person that painted the girls are two different people?

ebay. [COM] /itm/Kingdom-Death-Monster-beyond-the-wall-Pro-Painted-/142236851145?hash=item211dfa1bc9:g:To8AAOSw5cNYcFOo

The grey lion that I posted is actually in my collection courtesy of my roommate

It's all of those things, user

wow thats pretty special

Your roommate shouldn't learn how to paint with your KD:M miniatures.

How often does posts restock the kdm store?

this one honestly doesn't look that bad from the thumb and 2x preview.... then I clicked full resolution.

Still, not the WORST

Poots*

between never and maybe hopefully one day

He's intimidated and doesn't really want to paint it, but he whines every time I say I'm going to fix it. At this point I just want the fucking thing done. I'll just buy a recasted one later to do how I like.

Not often. Generally when there's new product, other product sometimes gets a restock or another wave. Signing up for the store's newsletter is about the best way to be informed.

You know that it is easy to strip it, right? Screw that man, it is your miniature and you should get it how you like.

explain to him that good painters don't rest on the laurels. It's time for you to blast it with greenpiss

927 + old exps + pathfinders + stone face inserts

If Poots allows extra funds maybe I'll get the Messengers ans a couple of crossover minis, or maybe I'll swap something like the tree for other stuff