Blockfolio thread

blockfolio thread.
Rate and give suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/
discord.gg/BRG8duN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good entry point for ripple rn?

That was the last of my mom's allowance on ripple.

Go big or go home right

r8 me plz Veeky Forums

No Ragrets

Conservative but solid.

pretty comfy rn

Bretty gud.

Disgusting.

What even are these shitcoins.

chad
disgusting
solid
make it 1 btc, so agonising to look at a .9

>What even are these shitcoins.
You know the coins that you know about, and get shilled on Veeky Forums all the time, like LINK, XMR, REQ, etc? They were once unknown coins, that very few people knew about. They 10-100x'ed at some point, over some stretch of time, and smart people, that spent their days researching coins, made money.

I'm new be gentle.

I'm a normie....invested about 3000 so far.

rate mine user...fud me

I know, I got in LINK and REQ at ICO.

Diversification is a meme and you will never make it

Not gonna fud you, but I'd suggest picking up a PHR masternode and hold it for 6 months.

shed some light on it user. how coins needed? profit ?

overdiversified

Going all in is great, choose a good coin tho.

Obsidian is bae

10k PHR needed for masternode.

Essentially it's a PIVX fork, but it has a very active and dedicated team. Just hired 2 new marketing strategists, and community is growing every day. Really undervalued imo at 16m$ market cap, could see it easily going to 35m$ in the short term.

Currently the ROI % is 63% a year, meaning you'll gain 6300 PHR a year. However this number will decrease with more masternodes coming online (Rewards are shared between all masternodes). A lot of hype around it now, getting some serious exposure and volume on Cryptopia. They have sent an application to Binance for listing 1-2 weeks ago, but haven't gotten a reply yet.

More info here
masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/

thx user, i will look in to it. btw why it mooning last few days ?

How am I doing guys?

Took the time to research and determined for long-term holding. Would love another opinion on my holds, and if it's bad or good, thanks.

literal shitcoins except ADA

Look anything backed by Charlie Shrem for your long term holds. He is advocates for tokens with actual business plans.

>tfw no one else has seen the potential of RCN.

have almost 2k, expecting it to hit $1 at some point

waiting for my lambo

is that revolut? did you spend thousands of dollars on coins you dont even own. the absolute state of cryto right now.

Because it doesn't have any. I sold my bags already.

Gdax

Rate pls and give suggestions.

ok im sorry. looks exactly the same

Shit coins. Buy Eth

PHR

Will I be rich?

If I had .00001034 BTC I’d Fucking kill myself.

Idiot.

Smart. Soon user.

Not without ethereum

I want to buy some on 3-4k, everything else is ok?

I only have that cause of some selling and rebuying not being perfectly calculated

Any advice anons?

Sold .2BTC and got into LTC at the drop a day ago. Holding 2BTC in cold storage.

started with 750, then bought 100 then another 150 today. 50%+ profit so far. i wish i could have started with $10k or something.

why do people say this all the time? just because you got lucky on a shitcoin? i could only be so lucky

Started with 12000 investment. Is localbitcoin a good idea for cashing out?

Rate me

altcoins...

Convince me not to sell my btc and go into alts more

don't

btc is about to JUST alts. alts just had their week, now it's back to the king

no btc ever crew reporting in

Goin all in for single shitcoin is retarded

I'm thinking of splitting the REQ by buying 1 BCH, $2000 into another coin, and keeping ~$2000 REQ; then forgetting about crypto for a bit. Any recommendations or guidance?

XRP been stable at 75c all day. If you're looking to get in it should be safe

Need 1 btc and 10 eth

Playing the hodl game

I'm gonna grab some safex, looks ripe

Trying to earn something short-term. Any advice ?

Rag on my shit. Also what shitcoin should I invest in next. Req?

Exit waves and trx

Into NEO

Cashing out a grand or 2 of waves this month. I don't give a shit about trx since they were free on binance.

If you want to make it LINK and REQ are a must. I'm also calling AST next. Thank me later

The “pajeet shitcon” starter kit

I started with $5 of a shitcoin I mined a few hours ago, it's incredibly addicting to flip coins and get more. For a poorfag who never messed with financial things until a few hours ago, I have to say it's fun.

What in the fuck kind of portfolio is this.

I'm I going to make it anons? Gonna put another $600 in both ADA and REQ and hold for long term.

But senpai, I have. I feel like ADA has more upside though. Still acquiring

Okay, I plan on grabbin a btc if/when it dips. But, I started in March of this year really with one BTC I bought in 2015 for $250, then added 10K of my savings once I happen to check it in March of this year and saw it had gone to over $1K.

I am hoping by 2020 I can be in the millions. I don't really trade though. More of a holder. I would love to retire by 2020. Think I will get there?

Why the NMC?

8k invested since late Nov.

Not pictured: $800~ of Blockcat and Publica bags

It was like .30-.40 cents when I just was getting into crypto and took a chance on it. It has not been great but has finally started movin last couple months so in profit on it. Hoping int pops higher soon.

>Everyone holding REQ, but no VEN/ARDR.

Ardor is launching in less than 2 weeks. Guess I'll be alone on the moon.

I unironically deleted my blockfolio from my phone. All my decisions since have been so much better.

Yolo. 2018 is going to be good.

How do I buy ripple in Canada???

Seconded.

Oh boy you're going to be filty fucking rich 2019. Well played omisebro.

Finally seeing some progress, any suggestion is appreciated

That will also be pretty gud.

W-will I make it?

>no OMG

How much have you invested?

Good call with eth and eth tokens. If you're in this for the longrun there's probably not a safer bet, along with maybe Neo

Im new to this crypto game, please help

$1800 and most of it recently
Do I buy OMG and NEO next or more REQ

thanks, I've always wanted to hold some Neo, but I kinda feel like I missed the boat already, not sure when to jump on it

discord.gg/BRG8duN
come make some actual money rp niggers

I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

looking to sink more in but feel like im probably over diversified at the moment?

suggestions?

Considering binning off the ARK, VTC and XLM even though I "like" the projects

You bought the starter pack, nice.

Only missing monero if you want to complete the package.

I would like to get more neo if possible

Mana is a shitcoin that will dump, it happened before a few months ago and a lot of people got burnt. Take profits and exit accordingly imo

Any advice?

Oh yeah I bought 20,000 for the moon rumours, gonna trade it all this weekend but no idea what for

3 weeks in. Tips appreciated

I'm happy with my small investment of a mere 200$

Relatively new here, I’ve got £100 to put into another altcoin.
From now on I’m only interested in coins below £1, not gonna get anywhere buying small amounts of things and due to my budget I have to aim for the smaller ones.

I was thinking either Cardano or Link for this month. Have to wait until January to put another £100 in.
What should it be, lads? and why?

Im new my investment was 852.66 originally what should i do better?

everything

Normie/newbie here. Tips greatly appreciated. Thanks.