One whale one planet big pump right now

one whale one planet big pump right now

glad I bought at least 1 a couple days ago. price predictions?

nooooooooo pls dip

WHAT THE FUCK, that green candle is massive, why now?

idk man i got out immediately because im retarded and will somehow fuck it up. ill take my 30%

why is it pumping like this? this is insane, it was trading downhill around $250 last week, what the fuck is this bullshit, it's happening too soon.

ok what the fuck is going on, this thing never moves like this and the airdrop isn't until march

PnD done by a whale group. Get in on the free money.

>fully erect

are you guys retarded? one look at that graph and it was an insta buy. if you have 1 Gbyte you're 1 out of a only a million who will have a full one.

What are you saying, it was an "insta buy"? Like the coin was a buy, as in a good thing to buy, or that a whale just ordered a fuck load all at once and pumped the price up?

Because I agree with both. I was gonna load up on these after XRB was done pumping, but I guess I missed it my cheap buy in opportunity FUCK. This is the coolest project i crypto though imo so it's cool to see it rise nonetheless

holy shit fuck i was about to buy

same, probably gonna wait a 3-4 days maybe even a week or two now though and hope it bleeds off

I'm so fucking pissed i literally got my 2btc confirmed on bittrex like 15 minutes ago and i got distracted trying to set up a znode

i was gonna set my order at 17k sats anyway so it wouldnt have filled. but got damn

There was no reason for this pump. I think a whale is just getting in early for the drop.

I've been watching these charts for awhile waiting for the trend reversal since ~$230 but holy fuck I got left behind waiting for it to dip after it kept rising. The whales are here early. Just praying they dump so we can all accumulate more..

Almost $600 this is fucking crazy feelsbadman

Dude the reason is because all the distribute acylcical graph coins (IOTA/RAI) pumped like crazy which means the market it finally appreciating this tech. Byte was the only one that hadn't pumped and has better tech than IOTA/Rai. It was an obvious buy. I'm just fucking livid that I didnt buy 20 minutes ago like i was going to

I pulled out of Byte last week to buy Rai, so I'm just as buttmad. I thought the hype was still on Rai, people only shit on Byte for it's name atm

>better tech than RAI

nope

The volume on Bittrex is going crazy

convince me not to dump these bags to fomo into byte

Jesus, sell walls are eaten like cake. The Bittrex bots must crash soon

Buy now if you hate money

market cap iota vs cap raiblocks
supply of these 2
Also Rai does 7.5k tx /s while iota does 25 - 200 at maximum
Rai has a working wallet

ONE iota partner jumps into Rai and you'll never see Rais under $100 again

You already missed the pump faggot. The whale put down his buywall.

Byte has smart contracts, ICOs, Oracles, privacy, even fucking sport betting. Its a DAG platform. Its the Ethereum of DAGs. All Rai can do better is send a transaction faster. Byte has literally everything else

I have 2 GBYTE all from airdrops.

nah he didnt

That. Call.

Qualcomm dev. tweeted that the new light wallet 9.0 is almost finished. you'll see a fomo last seen with ETH and ANS -> NEO at raiblocks

The pump is winding down.

oh thank god, i only bought rai to acquire more GBYTE so I was gonna be MAD if I got burnt

OOO NO I WAS TRYING TO BUY THIS ON CRYPTOIPA BUT THE FUCKING SPREAD WAS INSANE REEEEEEEEE

Faster wins for a lot of payment processors. No supermarket needs smart contracts. I don't want to fud your gbyte, I also bought one a couple days ago because I like to hold a big percantage compared to the coin supply and the people in the world who are into crypto but Rai will go to the moon, it's about the marketcap multiplier.

just saying, stack up everything, I own 500 iota, 1 Gyte and 15k raiblocks ^_^

Yes he did you brainlet. Are you even looking at the order book?

goto 50% fuckwit

What is this spike based on? FOMO trap? I aint buying shit until I know what caused this sudden demand.

whats a good buy in? will it dip to 0.02

Natural progression. Iota, then Rai, now Byte.

Dont get me wrong man. Rai is cool. As a pure currency it might honestly be the best in all crypto. If we enter a new DAG paradigm, Rai could be top dog Bitcoin style with Byte as the Ethereum of DAGs

then rai again right

"Natural progression" usually isn't a cause of a wall like that.

I'll stick with my IOTA, this could be a shit-twister.

honestly i have no idea user
the pump will take some time to cool off
but between .025 and .027 is what we're heading for
.02 or under seems good

i will be patient, this pump was unfounded. yet even at this price it's very undrvalued

just hoping i can dump rai at a good price to buy back in

how long you been in rai? i was in a for a month of two in july/august but all the captcha shit was a bit of a turn off. the pump just kept on fucking going lol.

Someone bought like 300BTC of Byteball

bought everything at 1.8 - 3k sats

Someone who buys 300BTC of a coin is sure that it will go 10x

what is the difference between bytes and blackbytes?

Bytes are like ether, and blackbytes are a token

Or he wants to bag it to you

If you want to read up why Byteball may be the project of 2018

Damit does not let me Post the link. You need to Puzzle:
bit.
do/
dWYXz

Enjoy. You made Lots of profit.
Let me know when Iota has half the Features Byteball has already on the Iota roadmap

Someone spending 300BTC just to dump on me? Does the universe hate me?