Alright /biz, I am losing faith in the bitcoin system after learning about the blockstream/bch/etc debacle...

alright /biz, I am losing faith in the bitcoin system after learning about the blockstream/bch/etc debacle, and am looking at alternative top coins to secure my crypto gains in long term. I am really liking Monero, but noticed that the satoshi value has more or less flatlined at .019 the last month, even while the USD value is increasing. My question is, would I be cucking myself if I used Monero as my main stock of value instead of btc, or would it even out in the end even while btc's price continues to rise? Ideals are nice, but I like money more.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobilecoin.com/
poslist.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one word Monaco that's what our Product Integration Executive said.

>securing crypto gains long-term

i have more money in xmr than btc

id rather use an anonymous store of value, than the worlds biggest public ledger as my main store of value

>he doesn't know about btc

I literally have no BTC.

Get a load of this turbo normie

Yes, sell all of your coins now

We will be back to trading stocks once the bubble pops

>tfw watched from the sidelines since 2009 but didn't actually buy til 2 months ago
It hurts.
Tbh for being this retarded I deserve to be poor.

The value is steadily increasing relative to btc actually. Do a linear regression yourself if you don't believe me.

XMR has a lot going for it right now other than being the safest way to send money. Cryptonight is actually pretty amazing and sites are going to totally use coinhive if crypto manages to go mainstream. Localmonero.co is also a thing so cashing is already set up.

Honestly switched almost all the crypto i have on hand into it.

I rebought my XMR after selling at .0186 for .0184, 5 minutes later it was .0178. I'm pretty rustled at those missed gains, I needed those.

This cattle here more than duplicated the original investment, so I am a happy cashed out cattle.

Yeah I don't have much of a problem as long as we don't permanently crash.

i believe xmr will be one of the few coins to survive the bubble popping, simply because it has actual use

This is probably true. An hidden store of value is extremely valuable. Honestly this is probably still a bargain price.

Next year 2 good coins are coming out. MobileCoin, Moxie Marlinspike's venture w/ Stellar blockchain mobilecoin.com/ and @Homakov is building a fail-safe-network first true decentralized cryptocurrency. You will want those probably, like WhatsApp may even clone MobileCoin and make their own Faceberg coin or something.

In the meantime look into alternatives like Proof-Of-Stake coins such as Bitbar poslist.org/ and also Cardano is interesting. Try to trade shit to get it directly instead of using shyster exchanges that may collapse or rip you off if you can too.

exactly, plus if it pops during tax season thats a double pumper. kek im a poorfag who can only afford .6 xmr tho :(

Wouldn't that be Ripple since Ripple is backed by Banks and it's designed to integrate with Banking software and banks are starting to use it to facilitate money transfers? (since it's blockchain can facilitate thousands of transactions per second)

I'm not the biggest cryptofag, but Ripple is like, one of the few that actually seem like it has longevity. What makes XMR so resilient to the eventual crypto burst?

the problem is that most monero mining is done for free.

since its untraceable, there is no risk in botnet mining. Secondarily, above a certain price point one can just rent processing time to mine and make free money with $0 investment. So for the forseeable future monero has a price cap.

I suggest something with an upcoming release. I might shill it but I might buy more so I'm waiting. One last hint: its been holding steady/gaining sats even while bitcoin pumps.

XLM will be overtaking XRP in time. XRP has not much inherent value to Ripple, and Ripple being a for-profit organization hurts XRP's adoption incredibly badly. XLM is faster, cheaper and can do smart contracts. Buy now. Shill out.

Well it actually dumped the last 2 times BTC two went banans.

if you're going to make a shill bot put a little work into it faggot like add some different phrases and randomize it and don't make it first post in every thread. fucking shill faggot.

You are going around every Monero thread spreading that false bullshit about AWS mining being profitable, just stop.

Moneri is great, I have 25% of my portfollio in it. The thing I notice is that it is not as closely tied to bitcoin price as most other alts. It is it’s own coin and it will moon. I predict 2018 to see massive gains in it, I’m calling $5000 end of 2018.

Well it actually dumped the last two times BTC went banans.

i haven't said anything about that (other than this post) in months to years.

>sell Ark for XMR finally because not really getting gains
>XMR tanks instantly as BTC goes up but Ark holds its sats for the first time in history
Holy FUCK.

how many do i need to be a /comfy/ holder xmrbros?

Probably at least 100.

lol idiot Btc Is the king, just stick with him

cpu mining can no longer compete with gpu mining on monero, plus difficulty readjustment, so I don't believe that to be true

You do not understand how Proof of Work functions, and that is sad. What you're saying about free mining and a hardcap on price is ridiculous. Some keywords for your research: blockreward, difficulty adjustment, and how PoW works in general.