Post ITT if your wagecucking job isnt so bad. Describe your day

Post ITT if your wagecucking job isnt so bad. Describe your day.

I'm a senior in college, civil engineering student, work for my state's DOT as an intern. 16.14 an hour + car mileage.

Typical day: pull into office 7:10, chit chat with the group for 5 min, talk with my buddy for a few min, do my work for the day which includes clocking in, filling out my gas expenses, and doing a daily work report which I leave blank if the contractor isnt working. There is work on average less than 1 day every 2 weeks. I haven't been out in the field since early November. I just chill in the office doing absolutely nothing. My work takes me 30 min. Talk some more with buddy. By 8 o'clock I go to the loo and sit on the throne for 20 min. Come back to office, waste time on phone. 9am hits we go to the car, drive to a secluded dead end street. Roll up a j, smoke it in the dead end. 9:30 we go to the deli to get breakfast. 10 we;re back at the office. Eat breakfast while watching Netflix. Then it's naptime till around 12-1 when the main boss leaves the office for the day and 5-10 minutes after the rest of the office empties and I leave. Usually home before 1:30.

Your tax dollars at work.

Monaco is king that's what our Lead Creative Liason said.

I got bored reading about your day after one sentence, I feel sorry for you user, get a better job

ready for liftoff monaco that's what our Product Solutions Associate said.

Same lol this sound very depressing

idk what you guys are talking about, i get to smoke weed and watch netflix at my job. How's that depressing.
Do you like to "feel challenged" at work?

I work from home as a book editor. It's a corporate job so I'm expected to be on the clock 40 hours a week but most of the time I can do it in 20 hours then spend the rest going on walks and doing art and swing trading crypto and stocks.

I'm terrified i'll have to get a job where i'll have to be in an office pretending i'm doing stuff and making small talk and commuting. Fug.

>600$/month plus equity at a fintech startup
>300$/month at research job

I'm a junior in college so money isn't a big deal. I learn so much from both, I love it.

Personally I think it sounds really comfy user

No, but I don't want to feel bored. Your job sounds very boring.

>I just chill in the office doing absolutely nothing.

in all honesty, we are at the "media attention" stage of the bubble

I work in a warehouse that distributes parts for cell phone towers. I sit at a computer (most of the time) and coordinate truckloads and LTL loads for various US cities. I create the bill of lading and have our LINKEX rep sign off on it and the truck leaves for its intended destination. It's incredibly easy and the warehouse is climate controlled. Sometimes I clerk the orders, sometimes I jump on a lift and help pick orders. In my warehouse I'm the SAP (pic related) guru that everyone comes to when they're stuck. Some of our orders are incredibly complicated and very difficult to properly clerk. Those extremely difficult orders are given to me. I work with a shitload of niggers and a few Mexicans. We've recently hired a shitload of Africans and they are shit. Fucking stupid and slow as hell and they don't shower or use deodorant. All the management is white and I'm next in line for a lead position, so that makes it somewhat bearable. I'll be quitting once my portfolio hits at least a million. I predict a year, maybe two.

I deliver pizzas 4 hours a day make avg 75$

Use another 4-8 hours researching investments and educational opportunities. I find I'm much more productive if I don't force myself to do anything and just work as I please

I work for a crypto start up company based out of a well known fintech company

>get paid in crypto
>work from home
>literally spend most of the time masturbating and trading crypto
>other half of the time trolling people
Yelp, living the Veeky Forumstard dream

Defense contractor. Office job. 120k / yr, no expenses. Company car. Comfy desu.

"Security guard" walk around and write numbers down. Demoted myself for an easy stress free position. Waiting on crypto to free me. Read / biz/ and do online school on the clock. Every last one of my co-workers are useless so I have excellent job security.

Also a security guard. But im in a front desk during graveyard hours. I get paid 13.30 an hour and work full time. I spend the time on my phone or playing games. It's pretty laid back

>work in air force contracting
>come in at 7:30
>bullshit with the civilian office workers until lunch
>come back from hour lunch
>defraud the American tax payer another few million
>get an hour for gym at 3:30
>sit in the sauna
>go home at 4:30
>get an easy transition into a civilian position doing the same thing when I get out and become unfirable

This should be illegal.

here. Want to take a few hours lunch sometime and "go on a site visit"?

God damnit, I tried to refrain to Contracting.

Pretty much same, but the admin portion of Civil Engineering

>go to grocery store
>put shit on shelves for 2-3 hours
>do some other shit
>face (organize all the shelves in the goddamn store) for 3 hours
>make 11$ an hour

I work with you cucks all the time. Send me good requirements so I can sit around doing even less please.

i deliver pizza for a local pizza parlor. i go as fast as i can but it's not fast enough. my coworkers hate me, i'm extremely awkward and constantly mess up. every day is a vivid nightmare. some days i can't stop twitching and flinching, and eventually i'll kill myself unless i can find something that doesn't require competence. i've been through 5 jobs i think, this is the least bad because i can escape into my car for most of the time. sometimes i break down and scream at myself for being stupid and incompetent. i'm hoping if i lose all my money gambling i'll finally lose enough hope to end it.

I’m not paid enough for my work to be anything more than sub-par

I would be mad at you, but you're right. And it's too much effort to get too angry.

I'll pass the job off to Finance or something. God knows those fags don't do enough.

Medical are the ones who truly do absolute nothing. Finance is too busy correcting their idiotic fucking mistakes

I have had badass jobs in my adulthood (23 now) and working just plain fucking sucks ass

Network Engineer
Salary:
>$75,000 for entry level
>$150,000-$200,000 for advanced
Requirements:
>CCNA ($250 cert test)

There you go niggers. Thats all you need to have a great wagecuck life. Network Engineering for the most part is nothing to do since the network is running and built. Sometimes afterhours work for upgrades if your faggot bosses don't like downtime. I spend most of my day doing other shit on the web like researching the next coin. When shit does hit the fan, its usually pretty easy to fix. I am rarely stressed.

Worked at a movie theater in a college town, got to talk to hundreds of 10/10's every day

Work in a library, $22.00 an hour

I just surf the web all day and help the odd person find a book

No joke OP. Every word reading this made me angrier and angrier, Like I want to rip the skin from your face

Never write anything again, and get the fuck away from the website. Im hiding this post now

We have a MWR guy who spends half his day shopping for cigars and the other half smoking cigars. Every two months he puts on a horseshoe tournament.

Occupational Therapist. I “supervise” interns. $350 a month in a 3rd world country.

What country? Are you white? Teach English in China. You work 20 hours a week and get paid about at least $1450 a month or more depending the city size and your cost of living is almost nothing. You must be white, hispanic is passible.

>Programmer
>Can come and go how I want, as long as my hours are done.
>No thight schedule, and I'm given free hands with my part of the software.
>Every now and then, show my boss what I've been doing, and he gives some ideas on what to do next. Compliments every time.
>The more experienced I become, the more I get paid.

Nahh, brown in the philippines lol. I still live with my parents though; they pay for everything. Plus if i move countries to wagecuck might as well go somewhere with better living conditions

Come to Saudi. We have Jollibee.

No worries man. Filipinos are nice people

>Saudi Oil money is in Cryptocurrency
He probably wants to join his life, and not lose his head.

Saudi is the comfiest place on Earth.

Im a civil engineering too. Researcher. But theres barely any money so i do almost nothing. Usually do some shit, watch a nba game, highlights, browse some shit and go home after lunch. Hate to wake up early too.

My work isn't so bad, but its bad enough that I'd rather be daytrading.

I quit a really comfy job working at a university doing open source development. Made less than private sector but the job was literally zero stress and I could do research on the side if I wanted.

I decided I couldn't be chained up in an office so trading is just a better idea since I can do it anywhere with an internet connection and I'm interested in the tech.

kys nigger

I dropped out of university after 3years of sucking at studying for exams. Started working in a factory as a lowly worker, but worked my way up I guess.

I now work as supply chain planner and make more money than I would have if I had a diploma...