You altcucks ready to bleed this weekend?

You altcucks ready to bleed this weekend?

Monaco is king that's what our Chief Factors Developer said.

Monaco is king

Sure, keep copy pasting the same sentence everywhere, nobody will notice and you will get $$$ with your shitcoin.

Well, bcore shill are doing the same and it's working wonders for them. Granted, they have the bankers paycheck to prop up their shitcoin, but still.

XMR still makes money.

Yep. Can't wait. I don't have a single BTC and I am excited for the alt dip so I can buy even more alts with my fiat (using ETH of course, I love ETH and I hope it dips too so I can get more of it).

BTC is so shit I wouldn't even buy it if it dipped.

It's going to be real fun when you bcore cucks implement LN (18 months from now) only to find nobody uses your bankcoin.
You'll never make back the millions you have sunk to artificually raise the price of this shitcoin, because people will go to other coins instead of paying your monthly fees.

Quantum will rise with bitcoin because of the hard fork

This...

So pissed I missed the dip yesterday to 540 euros.

>BTC is so shit I wouldn't even buy it if it dipped.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

The sooner everyone realises this and epic faggots like OP get rekt the sooner the ecosystem can actually move forward secure in the knowledge that if anyone is ever idiotic and arrogant enough to pull a Maxwell again, they are without a doubt fucking doomed, no matter how titanic they consider themselves.
Beware the fucking iceberg bitches.

Same, was at work. I've been waiting days for a dip then it dips when I am out for fucks sake.

Oh well, hopefully BTC's next bullrun pulls enough retards out of ETH and alts so I can buy the dip big time.

>tfw buying every bullrun dip I can and making mad profits when all alts return to normal afterwards

Are you ready to make overall less money even if your shitcoin doesn't fucking take a dive?

can't make less money if you make more money fucking retard

>The absolute state of Veeky Forums
I wish you corecuck nigger

I'm up 50 bucks this past week.

Oh I'm sorry maybe your bad at fucking math. It was fuckers like you that convinced me to not go all in on ETH when it was less than 10 dollars. You fucking idiots.

There's this thing called diversifying and doing your own research, really nice stuff I tell you

That doesnt counter the argument. The context here is if you still hold bitcoin you make less money.

I would have hundreds of ETH and THOUSANDS of LTC right now if it wasn't for motherfucking idiots talking about how amazing BTC is.

The coin is shit and you make less money. This was true a year ago AND ITS TRUE NOW.

Try me bitch.

BTC is stuck in a rising wedge. Alts will be just fine.

You're just whining about how stupid you are, every single person with a functioning brain has a portfolio that includes bitcoin, the point is to hold bitcoin along other assets, giving you an advantage in sats as opposed to those who do not. Make decisions by yourself next time, mouthbreather.

Hahaha, oh man, why are altcoiners collectively so desperate and full of hate? That's so funny :D

> every single person with a functioning brain has a portfolio that includes bitcoin,

And they all made a lot less. Including me.
The only reason BTC made sense a in 2017 is because nobody really knew that alt coins could prosper.

Now that we see them doing the exact same shit BTC did the jig is up. Drop your bitcoin for something that actually might be worth something or lose money.

The math is very simple. The logic is clear as day. Cheaper coins that actually do shit will be FAR fucking more returns. And the reason I know this is because 2017 cheaper coins that did shit DESTROYED BITCOIN BRUTALLY.

You are a fucking MORON if you make the same mistake again in 2018.

Agreed, the only problem could be bitcoin crashing and burning

Clearly you dont own a fucking calculater. January 2017 ETH was worth less than 10 USD. HAHAHA

BTC was rekt hard in terms of earnings HAHAHAHAHA It was fucked up HAHAHAHA
You have to be fucking stupid HAHA!!

what if one owns more coins and uses buttcoins falls outbreaks to increase coins that are actually being used and have less transaction costs than the freakin segwit shit. But hey pump it up Niggers, I need more xmr and bch anyway

So what? Good for you. Clap clap. You clever boy. Lol

Reality motherfucker! Do you believe it?
This thread is fucking stupid and anyone who thinks less of alt coins not only self destructive but you might even drag down people with you.

Its not a golf clap. Its a dildo called 2017 and its currently in your ass. Do you take it or leave it?

$20000 this weekend?

>le tether is only used to pump le buttcoin meme
so wow, so convincing

Convert your alts to BTC, a big BTC pump will happen in the next 24 hours. Screencap this

>muh alt gains
>they are all going down against BTC
Kill yourself.

Yoire saying i should sell my BTC for RDD or XVG? I mean by your logic, its an altcoin so its more profitable.

good for me. I already hold over 900 btc from 2012, will be happy to buy more bch and xmr with it

Altcoiners really are the most deluded faggots in the world. No one gives a shit about your dime-a-dozen Mickey Mouse networks and tokens that literally no one is ever going to use outside of speculating to earn more BTC.

fuck you

hey let normies buy bankers coin. I don't care. Let the fake news network promote a product embraced by their masters, I care even less. I just want to control my private keys and be able to transfer value for less than $25

Stay deluded forever. Altcoins are shitcoins and in a bubble which will pop as soon as people realize that all those fancy business ideas are not viable at all.

>almost 2018
>still trying to ride bitcoin's cock like a newfag
Last year of the bitcoin was 2017 mark my words.

Btc is old news brah.

t. Doesnt hold a single btc in a 6 figure portfolio

>big blocks
>decentralized
pick one

b-but my coins can buy coffee

Yes, investing into bitcoin until the end of november made sense. In the future that graph will go the other way. Bitcoin's time is literally over.

LAST CHANce to cash out your alts before they lose 20-30% as btc goes to 20k!