I apologize for interrupting your serious business, kind Veeky Forums. I found this game somewhere...

I apologize for interrupting your serious business, kind Veeky Forums. I found this game somewhere, can you tell me what it is and how it is played? The box is called "game chinese wise men".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peg_solitaire
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bfi2KNV858
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for interest, no clue. It looks physically reminiscent to Quatro, a modern game that's about aligning colour\shape combos of wooden pieces, but the arrangement of the board suggests it's about placing rings on those pegs.

Any other pieces to show user? Any writing on the back?

gonna need to see some other implements

bump because intredasting

>Any writing on the back?
sorry. there is absolutely no information in the box. in the middle there is one free cavity, maybe it's supposed to be filled when drawing.

its just a chinese version of the french game solitaire

All the pegs are removable and can be inserted again.
And they all are the same color.

this.

It looks like Solitaire. You remove pawns by jumping over them with another pawn, the goal is to have only one pawn left and not get bogged into having unremovable extras.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peg_solitaire

this sounds right but I've never heard the game named before
each peg can only move by jumping over another peg into an empty space. when a peg is jumped over, remove it from the board. if you only have one peg left (and/or it's in the center space?) you win.

So much potential wasted.

Jesus them ones

OP here. Thank you very much to everyone in this thread.

examined

WITNESSED!

That

7gets ain't rare boyz

I was here on this day.

Those

>that wasted get
Put me in the damn screencap anyway.

How dis make you feel spider boi?
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bfi2KNV858

you cheeky bastard

witnessed!

Onederful, you wasted a great opportunity.

What a pity

Titnessed

Isn't this just that game everybody gets at Cracker Barrel?