How would a Tiefling wear a helmet? I can't for the life of me figure it out

How would a Tiefling wear a helmet? I can't for the life of me figure it out

Holes for horns in a helmet.

With great difficulty.

Modify the helmet to accompany the horns

Depends on how their horns are shaped. I imagine that many would be unable to wear much more than skullcaps. I think it may be possible for some with forward facing horns to negotiate them through the helmet, but I imagine it would take time and care, so just popping a helmet on and off would probably be impossible.

A good axe.

Like practically any other race, they'd have helmets made specifically for them.

It's not that complicated.

>When the 4e-5e Tieflings have stupid Brow Browhorns and can't use the Helmet slot and I know I could waver them wearing rings on their horns instead but I don't just to spite them

Some kind of Sallet with Baviere or articulated helmet, possibly with mail.

...holy shit, is that what Abdel looks like? Christ hate him more now.

He looked better just before he died.

Not all Tieflings have horns- in fact the vast vast majority don't. Thou all Tieflings from Nentir Vale (Your pic) do seem to have horns.

Horns are the natural accent to a helmet for the fashion-conscious warlord, OP.

desu I'd be more concerned about what the tieflings think of humans who go about in helmets adorned with animal horns.

Yeah, as it turns out, no one on the fucking Bioware, Spellhold, or other places looked in the fucking Dragon magazine issue for his portrait where they got his stats from.

I made an edited version of it though, based on the other Abdel sprite from BG, makign sure to give him his stats. Though I couldn't give him Gorion's 2+ dagger BECAUSE THEY LITERALLY DIDN'T PUT SUCH A THING IN BG1.

He also has a rage attack he can only calm down by Abloo blooing into Jaheria's Lap.

Canon Abdel is worst Abdel, he's literally "Imagine if we took every bad choice the game gave us" made canon sprinkled on with Extra sour SJW late Bioware/beamdog writing

Also, I should mention, Jahera and Saverok were in said issue too They were so bad you'd die from laughter if you saw them

Depends on the Tief, depends on the helmet.

Races like Minotaurs would have that problem too

When I was running Murder in Baldur's Gate, I was tempted to use my own Bhaalspawn, but decided to use Abdel, BUT hashed out some stuff closer to the game:

- Abdel is a Fighter, never dual-classes.
- Imoen went thief/mage and accompanied him as per the game; died against Amelyssan
- Monteraun and Xzar were his initial companions alongside Khalid and Jaheira, but were found out as Zhents and killed a little after Nashkel
- Khalid and Jaheira stuck with Abdel through BGI; Khalid killed as normal, Jaheira killed during the fight with Amelyssan (NO ROMANCE)
- Minsc and Dynaheir joined up post-Nashkel; Dynaheir killed between BGI and II as per normal; Minsc left Abdel's company prior to ToB
- Yoshimo joined Abdel's party and betrayed him at Spellhold as per the geas; killed by Abdel
- Aerie joined up with Abdel briefly; left prior to ToB with Minsc as her guardian. NO ROMANCE
- Korgan joined up with Abdel as basically a crazy dwarf that just started following him; survived the fight with Irenicus, wandered off in search of more money.
- ToB was just Abdel, Imoen, and Sarevok against Amelyssan. Sarevok died against Amelyssan, ironically saving Abdel's life.

I also presumed that Abdel had met the other NPCs in both games and potentially gone on a quest or two with them (viz. Corran, Mazzy) before parting ways. This all happened before Siege of Dragonspear came out, too, so I couldn't incorporate any of that stuff.

It's kind of too bad; I think I'm in the minority that actually really enjoyed Siege, despite its railroady nature.

I was thinking about this for some dragon people I was thinking up

My idea is that the helmet would have to come in two pieces, with a back piece and front piece that latches on to the back piece, with slots for the horns

You missed out Wild mage bitch, she was canon and was with Minsc because HE'S STILL FUCKING ALIVE because Medusa Petrification.

>no mention of Xan
>no mention of Kivan
>no mention of Edwin
>no mention of Garrick
>no mention of Kagain
>no mention of Yeslick
>no mention of Tiax

It's like you hate all the good characters. Who gives a shit about Jaheira, Minsc, Aerie or Yoshimo?

Very carefully.

A custom fit, you moron

Not every Tiefling manifests all traits.

Claws, Horns, Tails, different skin, hooves etc are all possible things, but generally no Tiefling has every single fucking one, specifically because they're not a full on fiend. It varies from Tiefling to Tiefling what they get.

If someone specifically wants prominent horns, there's stats for other cases where humanoid PCs can acquire horns that details a Charge attack they can use with them, but excludes them from wearing helmets. Headbands and stuff are totally fine, though.

They put them on their heads.