pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3L1DEvzsftw
pastebin.com/EFGCyaMy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could you create other magics with the First magic? Books of the Second - Fifth magics?

Fukken bandwagoners.

Given enough time to train and experiment you can replicate the effects through applied use of the first. Just not the fourth because intrinsic opposites don't mesh and to give some reason to choose something else.

Blame the playlist. It came on while browsing the pdf as thread died.

>Everpresent Feeling
what's that mean?

The ever present feeling.
Of Tohsaka's anus.
youtube.com/watch?v=3L1DEvzsftw

Try using your big boy words to express your feelings. I believe in you. You can do it.

>SOULs other than your own and those of your companions cannot be taken outside of the Undertale jump. No ifs, ands, or buts.

That sucks. I wanted to companion my headcanon Chara. Any suggestions on how to do this, or is it impossible?

Also, would I be able to save & load with enough determination, for the duration of the jump? I know you can't take it with you in any way, but it would be neat to have in-jump, at least until frisk comes along.

FUKKEN

BANDWAGONERS

>is it impossible?
It's impossible, mainly because arbitrary restrictions are Digger's and Brow's fetish.

Now now. An increase in volume won't help anything. Try using complete sentences.

>If for some reason I would allow you to make Fetichs without either the other perk or the charm, I would have to reduce Descending Hierarchy to only 6 demons. I'm not handing out more demons than the fucking Holy Tyrant.
The thing is, it should let you have more demon then the Holy Tyrant depending on the charms you get, because the Hohy Tyrant does not have any Perks, just charms. You have access to both.

You assume no other Yozi has Pantheon Expanders besides Malfeas, and thus only have 15 3rd circles or less. That was never stated. Only that Malfeas had the most, and was the only one with two fetishes. I assumed other Yozi would have more then Will power + compassion because of logically inferred charms.

Like the Silent wind could have one branching off of Freedom Lets Go that lets her target up to Temperance intimacies granted by a 3rd circle soul, by letting go of those intimacies that 3rd circles motivation no longer influences her, and the 3rd circle no longer counts against the limit of Willpower+Compassion 3rd circle demons she may have, letting her have up to 20 if the willpower and virtues are maxed out.

All be know is the Ebon Dragon who will not even have more then one Jotun in case he betrays himself has the minimum, and Malfeas has the most.

The perk should just increase your limit by 8, regardless of going over 23 or not, because they are not actually canonically capped at 15 without it.

I don't get it.

Everybody's talking about the Nasuverse since Valeria is developing her Fate/stay Night jump.

The title of the thread "Everpresent feeling" is a reference to Fate..

Thread discussion will inevitably focus on the current hot jump, Fate S/N is currently the jump we are focusing on.

Better than Exalted. So enjoy it while it lasts.

>sidereals can shoot people with 'actual' finger guns
neat

> Any suggestions on how to do this, or is it impossible?
Well, you could always go to Floweytale.
You could give Chara a body of some sort and then pod them.

> Also, would I be able to save & load with enough determination, for the duration of the jump?
I personally fanwank that that's actually possible, but there's no in-jump purchases that grant that option.
Rather, you have to gain the Determination necessary manually (which is an actual, metaphysically physical thing, not just "willpower"), which then loses that power after the jump, because no other world has the lock that Determination keys into.
But, if you want to do that, there are six SOULs already in the underground, and grabbing the six of those allowed Flowey to jack control of the timeline again, so...

Speaking about Fate S/N do I have to kill all masters and servants to win the war? Is there no other way?

Yeah, Sidereals have fun charms. My favorite is Neighborhood Relocation Practice. It goes exactly what it says on the label, lets you take geographical features and move them around.

You could just ignore the wish, it isn't an all powerful one and you have to wait till post spark to get it.

Won't other participants try to kill you?

Yes but with the right purchases, OOC stuff, and/or some preparation to deal with Gil there isn't much that can threaten you.

Taking EX God Hand and killing the prisoners in the church basement means there is very little in the setting that can hurt you, none of whom are likely to have a reason to.

No its not, but it is gritty.

>Well, you could always go to Floweytale.
I don't even need to go floweytale, I need just need to have enough DETERMINATION that chara's soul bonds with mine after I fall into the underground. I was just stymied by the jump saying that you couldn't take SOULs with you. But you're right, giving her a body and then podding her should work.

>But, if you want to do that, there are six SOULs already in the underground, and grabbing the six of those allowed Flowey to jack control of the timeline again, so...

No thank you, I don't wanna fail like flowey. I don't think the SOULs would appreciate me absorbing them just to have some fun. But as there's no harm in fanwanking it being possible, I think I'll just do that. It's gonna be fun.

>The thing is, it should let you have more demon then the Holy Tyrant depending on the charms you get, because the Hohy Tyrant does not have any Perks, just charms. You have access to both.
Except those are all Essence 10 custom charms. Which are banned for you.

So, no.

>You assume no other Yozi has Pantheon Expanders besides Malfeas, and thus only have 15 3rd circles or less. That was never stated. Only that Malfeas had the most, and was the only one with two fetishes.
I did not assume that. It is outright stated the Malfeas-That-Was had 23 souls and he was the one with the most.

The others have anywhere between 12 and 23. Adorjan has 20, Oramus has at least 21, and She Who Lives has the average.

>The perk should just increase your limit by 8...
It does. It increases your limit by 8. to the limit of all Primordials at 23. Where they canonically ARE capped.

It's awesome, yes.

Take Morph Creation from Fire Emblem Elibe, that perk explicitly allows you to create bodies for companions that don't have one.

My fetish is shelling my own jumps at people

Where do start with Fate waifus?

All servants really, technically if you kill all the masters that could work, even if no servants have been killed, but you don't have to kill all of both sets.

All the saber clones, especially Nero and Lancer Artoria.

Use a Pod yo. That's companion enough.

>go to EVO
>waifu Gaia
>go to *Fate
>Servant Gaia
>>Stack multiple appearance perks
Congratulations, you've just won the Fate waifu wars

>Actually, can we use First magic to create the nonexistence of something?
This would be summoning Exalted/WoD Oblivion to your location.

Probably the best reason to buy the gun and drive charm perk.

What if I made an artificial SOUL like Yorokonde did in his write up? Could I take that one with me?

>Except those are all Essence 10 custom charms. Which are banned for you.
>So, no.
Oh, and they require Pantheon Unfurling anyway. So you'd need to abandon your Exaltation and become a Yozi-clone to access them.

Which is a terrible idea.

Can't summon gods outside of weird circumstances in Extra and GO.

If you all want to see Red getting shat on for how she's handling Pym Particles, log on IRC right now. Bitch is pricing them at 600cp with no discount.

Rin>=Saber>Rider>Taiga>Caster>Uryuu Ryunosuke's headless corpse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sakura Matou

I haven't even touched Grand Order, so I don't know squat about its waifus. Though Shielder seems pretty on the level.

You can import your companions as Servants.

Sounds about right, to me. Good on you, Red.

Even better, the more love, care, and quintessence you put into this the better the resulting body will be.

My fetish is making such companions inhabit the bodies of characters from other popular works for my own amusement.

In the celtic land of shadows.

Gaia is top tier, but she's the spirit of the earth from EVO. Not every and all earths you come across. Albeit it would make for amusing interactions between the one loyal to you and the one who hates humans.

I generally support things that assblast you, you know, like your uncle, so I support this price point.

We. are. not. falling. for. this. again.

Get it through your thick head. It worked once, never again.

Speaking of high essence custom charms and I apologize if this was just asked in the last thread, but does the non existant yozi we come up with as a devil tiger still have all those high essence charms and we just can't get them?
Because it would be wierd to have an otherwise incomplete Yozi even if it's understandable that we couldn't use those charms until post spark.
Really I've just been wondering about Essence Eternal because how the fuck a primordial would even function without it and everything it's a prerequisite for is confusion.

>In the celtic land of shadows.
She is the best looking servant, IMO. If she had more personality I'd consider waifuing her. As it stands, I'll just base EVO!Servant Gaia off of her.

Thanks, user, savin' the fuck outta that pic.

Nice to see you're still trying to stir up drama, ultima333_.

Or is it mib_nxrdo9.

God knows that despite Red "banning" everybody who disagrees with her there's apparently room for disagreement such that your ass still hasn't been permanently removed.

>Not Taiga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else
Terrible taste
Why wouldn't you want the fun and sexy lady who can actually hold down a job.

Wow, only 600? That's surprisingly cheap.

Gaia likes humans. NAture reformed to be cooler for humans. She'll only start hating them when they outlive her death.

Any reason to pick up both God Hand and Magic Resistance?

1. It would be fairly big as my Jumper is fairly big, but it would use its witch of space powers to fit in and On Smaller Stuff by manipulating its personal Topography/Spatial relations.

1A. I was imagining intimacies towards durability, warmth, coziness,stationary active defense/ area denial, and protection of others.

2.I don't mind him still being connected to Me , I I've worn that guy around a lot, But were both tired of him being part of the chorus.
2A. i was imagining he would keep his intimacys Towards strategy,Justice, Armour,transformation,war and giant robots.

200 points sounds fine.

IIRC, you only have to kill the servants to win. No master death is necessary, but they're easier to kill than servants so they're the obvious target.

In theory if you could disrupt the grail war so that even if everyone died, it would generate insufficient mana to summon the grail they'd have to call the whole thing off and wait another 60 years for the next one.
You might want to get a second opinion on that, though.

>pic

More magic resistance of course.

I mean, if you want alternative methods, there is such a thing as the Determination Extractor. You could just take it from the SOULs, or Flowey, or Frisk. Although that would probably kill Flowey if you drained them completely, and who knows if the Extractor in the True Lab even has a setting other than "drain it completely"?
There are other humans above ground, and a sufficiently advanced jumper could probably find a way up there even without breaking the barrier. Like, portals or something.

Or, if you want to be really benign and cheesy, Alphys apparently had a supply of Determination she ran experiments with, and while it's unknown how much (if any?) she had left, if she did and you had any way to duplicate items (like Minecraft's Cheat Mode or the Wondrous Pixel Transmogrifier), you could just take that and duplicate it for as many times as you needed it for.

I may have thought of this before this conversation. Extensively.

Anyway, have fun, user.

I don't think I read that write-up.

Also, I'm not really in charge of the jump, so I can't make an official call on it. So watch me try anyway, because I'm a putz.
I guess personally I would say "if you figured out how to do so in a way that you don't need to be in the jump to make it; also, it wouldn't do anything other than be a powerful SOUL, because it's that universe that has the SAVE/LOAD mechanic, the SOULs are only the key to unlocking it. Key and lock."

God Hand only negates "attacks" other magic/magecraft would not be negated.

>So you'd need to abandon your Exaltation and become a Yozi-clone to access them.
I think that 600 CP is the cost in the Marvel EMH jump. That is part of the scientist line, so maybe reds just does not fit in a background?

They don't have any charms until you make them. Their notional existence is just to let you make charms with new themes, they're not literally a Yozi that doesn't exist that you've somehow gotten access to in defiance of logic. It has no charms of its own, because it's really an extension of your own Exaltation. So it's not "incomplete", because it was never meant to be a real Yozi.

That said, it is possible to learn (Yozi) Cosmic Principle and its descendant charms for a Devil-Tiger. The Devil-Tiger that created that charm set can't do it themselves, because going Devil-Tiger locks you off that path, but another Infernal could do it if they inherited your Exaltation after you died.

>picking up God Hand
Git Gud scrub.

It was in the last thread. Worth the read, if a little self indulgent. That does sound like a good theory to run with though. Wasn't really trying to get SAVE/LOAD powers, just take a SOUL out with me to use later.

Resurrection Magic.

Sidereals are cool as fuck.

In FSN specifically?
Taiga>Rider(Medusa)>Ilya>Caster(Medea)>Saber>Rin=Sakura.
Other Fate stuff has more waifus who fall elsewhere on the list.
Mordred is Best Saber, but Mordred is for Daughteruing not Waifuing.

>Speaking of high essence custom charms and I apologize if this was just asked in the last thread, but does the non existant yozi we come up with as a devil tiger still have all those high essence charms and we just can't get them?
Because it would be wierd to have an otherwise incomplete Yozi even if it's understandable that we couldn't use those charms until post spark.
Yes. Or at least, it has those in potential, since as a Devil Tiger you need to develop them from nothing.

>Really I've just been wondering about Essence Eternal because how the fuck a primordial would even function without it and everything it's a prerequisite for is confusion.
Incidentally, I don't consider Yozi-Body Unity, Eternal Essence, Cosmic Principle, and the other 'generic' Charms to be "custom". Seeing as they would basically be the same accross different Yozi, with small differences.

So you could just learn Eternal Essence.

...Eternal Essence is not actually a prereg for anything though? Cosmic Principle works of the Excellency, and doesn't require it.

No, it's Guest18497. Ultima's good, and afaik mib is good too.

I have enough things I need to git gud at already.

Fuck it.

Ban everyone from the IRC, tear it down, and redo it.

Cranked was a fun movie.

Alright, so. Someone asked for these, so here's all three of my Write!Jumper chapters. Meanwhile I'm going to see if bludgeoning my head against my desk will help me sleep better. Yall have fun.

pastebin.com/EFGCyaMy

So what are the most unique settings in Jumpchain? Things that aren't just generic fantasy world 73 or generic space opera 991, but are unlike anything else in the chain?

On a related note, are there any unique setting types we don't have yet? Or any less unique ones we don't see enough of?

Well it's nice to know that the generic charms won't be custom.
It would have bothered me a bit to have to use the Ebon Dragons version of the charm instead of my own even though they're functionally identicle.

Also I guess I remembered Eternal Essence wrong, for some reason I thought it was a pre req for Cosmic Principle.

>Lancer Artoria
Yet more proof that dragon > robut.

Nice try, Guest18497 aka the shitposter. Thanks for helping us rat you out.

Paper Mario and Charles Barkley Shut up and Jam Gaiden.
There really isn't anything else like them out there.

Pick up God Hand+K&K+Dragon Heart with the pseudo servant boost+Prana Burst
"I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!"

Bodacious Beds

What in the fuck is going on with her tits? Or tit, I suppose. Is she an amazon?

i don't think that we have any biopunk jumps, so twig would make a unique jump.

I would like to make the jump, but I've never made a jump before.

>...Eternal Essence is not actually a prereg for anything though? Cosmic Principle works of the Excellency, and doesn't require it.
Oh wait. Worldshaper Assumption does need it, even if Cosmic Principle doesn't...

Nevermind. Point was that it's not /that/ integral to Primordialhood.

>Well it's nice to know that the generic charms won't be custom.
>It would have bothered me a bit to have to use the Ebon Dragons version of the charm instead of my own even though they're functionally identicle.
Yeah... I'd prefer my own too.

Or SWLiHN/Adorjan's I guess. Or really anything that isn't the Ebon Dragon.

I 'd take his disguise charms, and that's about it. /Maybe/ the escape/fate-rending stuff too.

>Also I guess I remembered Eternal Essence wrong, for some reason I thought it was a pre req for Cosmic Principle.
Yeah, I was wrong too. But see the above.

It's just an awkward angle portraying her very pointy armor. There are a normal pair of breasts somewhere inside that wedge she's strapped to her chest.

The lance, quoting Nasu here, improved her physiology on the upper half via taking muscle from the lower half.

And that's how an artist's shit job at proportions and anatomy was justified.

That lance looks vaguely similar to Ea

It's armor bro, that covers both tits without being boob plate.

What does Eternal Essence do? Give you an unending supply of the stuff?

Her art is shit. Here's a more normal one.

So what happens to EMIYA if I summon a Companion in as an Archer?

The tiny-saber on her shoulder is distracting as hell.

You know in Undertale how Frisk does the whole "but it refused bit?"
It's basically that, but you stay at 1hp and can still get permakilled by things that permakill spirits.
It also just so happens to make sure you become a ghost if you did manage to die anyways, which is nice in a way.

If cherry picking makes you feel good about yourself, dragons layer, then more power to you.

But don't call me until you're ready for the main course.

He isn't summoned. Your Servant replaces the Canon Servant of their class.
Which is why I imported Mordred as Jumper, so that I can give everyone their happy ending.

No, it makes you immortal. If you have (Yozi) Eternal Essence you can only be killed by attacks that can destroy souls, and even then you just turn into a Neverborn (and get trapped in a torturous tomb-planet orbiting the void for eternity, so not really all that better, but still) instead of true death. You can be horrendously maimed, but your last health level will never empty.

No, it basically makes you immortal.

>The (Yozi) cannot be killed by mere injury. If lethal or aggravated damage would reduce him below his last Incapacitated level, it is not applied, nor may an effect slay him outright. Effects that can permanently kill spirits bypass this protection and transform his Essence into a ghost (or Neverborn, if he knows Ebon Dragon Cosmic Principle).

In-setting, only the Exalted can kill you with this. Nothing else has the spirit-killing magic.

Rin Tohsaka summons Assassin instead.

Whether this means Assassin EMIYA or not, no idea.

Woah, and we can use this without Cosmic Principle?

You only turn into a neverborn if you have cosmic principle too, if you dont' have it you just turn into a ghost.

>not wanting a tiny-saber companion
Pfft. And you call yourself a harem waifuist.

That's Ron.
It's some crazy shit.

Rhongomynyad - The Spear that Shines at the End of the World
Type: Anti-Fort
Holy spear. Also known as Ron.*
Regarded in the same light as the Holy Lance Longinus that pierced the messiah, around the 1st Century AD.
When releasing the True Name, both Rank and classification change.

Originally, this holy spear is the "pillar of light" that fasten together the two sides of the world (reality and illusions) itself, and it has been said that, in the unlikely event that this is undone, reality will be tear off from the world.
Being the "king" that stood at the final moments of illusion and the Age of Gods, she possesses this holy spear that conceals such tremendous power.

By releasing the True Name, the holy spear will emit a fragment of the power of the light that shines in the far away.
In order to perform this release of the True Name, there is a need to lift at least half of a total of thirteen restrains. Supposedly such property is equivalent to that of the "holy sword of the star that saves the world".

Yeah, I realized right after I submitted my post that I had misread the charm text.