What was that thing that happened in 1929 when everything crashed at an unbelievable level because every fucking Joe...

What was that thing that happened in 1929 when everything crashed at an unbelievable level because every fucking Joe Bloggs and his dog started gambling on the stock exchange with no clue what they were doing or buying?

Sound familiar?

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcenturycicero.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/how-a-group-of-international-bankers-engineered-the-1929-crash-and-the-great-depression/
i.imgur.com/Nw8jHV8.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't doubt that this whole thing will come down at some point, but until then, imma try to get rich as fuck

how long do we have

We're just about to enter the speculation stage.

Read the similarities. It's uncanny.

Kys nocoiner

gosh u people are fking sheep that get fleeced 24/7 i swear, grow some brains u utter buffoons

21stcenturycicero.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/how-a-group-of-international-bankers-engineered-the-1929-crash-and-the-great-depression/

Probably until september 2018

Thank you.

At least a year. I think 2018 will be huge for bringing bitcoin into mainstream. The alt coin market will start to boom after that and then it will all come down very quickly. Eventually the tech will re-emerge in a less manic way.

>because every fucking Joe Bloggs and his dog started gambling Not what happened user

The (((FED))) put a hit out to destroy everyone's wealth so they could fill the void.

Hurrrr I learn from conspiracy theories.

Fuck you tin foil boy. I learnt from textbooks.

I love how the crypto crash is always "a year away."

Ie, "just enough time to get my gainz!!!!"

Any of about a dozen things can pop this balloon TOMORROW, and you all know it. This thing is fucking teetering, and it just needs one tire to blow.

Good analogy. This shit is literally like a car steaming down a hill at full speed.

That's not why the market crashed, dumbass. It crashed because the jews spent the 1920s inflating the currency supply but were finally restricted by golden handcuffs in 29. The ensuing deflation reduced the price of everything including stocks.

This whole thing is teeming and writhing with extreme criminality, much of it coordinated and endemic to the system, and we all know it. Pull down a few of the big things at once, and it collapses.

Name your culprit. Bitfinex, Tether, bitconnect, etc. There could be a simultaneous international raid being set up, and none of us would know it.

Were any of you blissfully playing online poker at Full Tilt or PokerStars on April 14th, 2011, with no clue of what you were about to wake up to the next day? I was. The Feds seized the whole thing and we all had to wait years to get our money back, and that was the end of the poker boom.

>how a group of irrational exchanges engineered the bitcoin crash
kek

Great depression was only because jews intentionally crashed banks only to buy them all abd get control. Study history bro. This case is not possible in crypto. No one can buy them all nor crash them all out of existense. Crypto truly is honest money beyond jews, politics and governments. I love crypto.

>honest money
>one of the most corrupt, greedy, criminal markets in existence

DO YOU REALIZE THE DERIVATIVE MARKET IS WORTH MORE THAN ALL THE CASH, ALL THE GOLD AND ALL THE REAL ESTATE ON THE FUCKEN PLANET COMBINED??

BITCOIN IS NOT EVEN A DROP IN A SWIMMING POOL

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS FUD!!

i.imgur.com/Nw8jHV8.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Outdated information. Also, just because cryptocurrencies have a smaller cap than stocks, it doesn't it can't be engineered to crash. Both have the same system and that system will fuck them up both, except that stocks are harder to crash due to it's large cap and minimal volatility. The total cap on cryptocurrencies on the other hand could crash back to $50bn, until now even the blockchain is not yet a trusted nor a viable technology. Blocksize problems, unreliability, high volatility, poor security, higher transaction fees, scammers can easily scam people, it supports terrorism, cashing out in states could land you to jail, and many more problems piling each year. It's more problematic compared to stocks.

The stock market has been there for a centuries and it proved to be reliable in all aspects of the financial structure. Cryptocurrencies aren't, they are backed by nothing, it could collapse anytime, it is an untrustworthy investment, only built through hype and FOMO. Sorry to break your Christmas party, but that's what it is. Cryptocurrencies is all but a sham.

Also go back to Bitcoin this place is no hug-box for a greedy normie like you.

You only have a few months Maybe half a year to make as much as you can until this Hindenburg goes up in flames . As soon as you see sings cash the fuck out, many people are already doing it