Why am I depressed even though I'm more wealthy than ever before?

Why am I depressed even though I'm more wealthy than ever before?

I nearly tripled 20K in about three weeks.

That trivial sum of money changes nothing.

Probably because its just numbers on a screen and not cash in your pocket.

How'd you do it?

You feel like you beat the game and are let down by the short campaign? Find challenges to take on in fields you have a passion for. You need purpose.

Kys

>60k from playing with internet monopoly money
>trivial

You richfags need to be brought down to reality

>tfw making money but constantly mad because you could have made more

Been feeling the same DESU, and maybe this is why.

It's a lot of money but not enough to change anything yet...

BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT MAY NOT BE SUSTAINABLE

Think about it, in any other situation 60k would be "life changing". Snap out of it.

you have made othing until you cash out. but your greed won't let you. by the time you try to cash out, the flood gates will be closed.

If you only knew what you could do with 60K in non first world countries...

Because you've lost touch with what your soul wants. Take some time away from the madness and find what makes you feel passion and curiosity. Follow your attractions.

True. I'm a Gercuck. I need at least a million. In Euros... This is pocket change

this. he could live like a kang in nigeria or venezuela.

Fuck off, 60k is still a lot in Europe. Not everyone needs a fucking lambo

Same here, have like 50K laying around from investments and its not really enough to change my life. I don't need anything in that range and I can't think of a worthwhile business to commit to.

Send it to me and kill yourself.

because whores want multimillionaires and you only have 60k
not exactly enough to get that LA mansion.

If you don't have a wife and Kids you Will Forever be depressed

kek

You know how people on Veeky Forums say that money is the goal, and that claiming it shouldn't be is a trick Jews use to keep everyone working?

It's actually not a Jewish trick.

It's the truth.

Money doesn't make you happy.

Man i wish i were you. Id be like a pro super smash bros melee player or something. Find goals in life man.

your mood depends on neurotransmitter balance in your brain. some outside stimulus have impact on it but if your brain chemistry is so fucked up nothing works except chemical rebalancing.

Because your life revolved around numbers on a screen for three weeks straight

You clearly have no idea how much money there is out there.

So much fucking this hate ripple

Same here mang. I got over $125K in cryptos from a $38K investment. I aint any happier.

I bought myself a new PS4 controller, got a bunch of games on steam sale. I bought a bit more drugs.

I'm about as happy as I was before.

Once I reach $1.1MM, I will withdraw $100K so that I can keep $1MM in play. Will I be happy then? Probably not.

lol

start a business or do something productive.

NO
NO
IT'S NOT MULTIMILLIONS YOU'RE POOR
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Recovering cancer survivor. I have the money. But everything else sucks. Chemo takes away so much.

It doesnt change, senpai.
I'm tired and overstressed and cant talk to people about why I am stressed or cant focus on the dayjob.

I hope for a mad blowoff rally because I really believe we're still going higher. Kinda want to sell, sleep and enjoy my gainz.

I just feel I have to hold on a little longer.
I can start thinking big when its over.

word. I hope to be at your level soon.

I know what it's like to be at high-stress levels for months at a time. You almost forget what it's like to not have that weight on your chest. But it gets better mayng.

And you know, the drugs helps

>I aint any happier.
>I bought a bit more drugs.

Wealth is only a small part of the game, user. Pic related.

Why do you even have a dayjob at this point?
Can't you cash out like 5% a month a live from your crypto gains?

Wtf. On the off chance you're not larping take some fucking profit and go on holiday. You've already made it

Accurate that I don't eat junk food and I am a Veeky Forumsfag.

Honestly working out has been saving my life. Now I just need to get over my crippling social anxiety.

I did, see the €438k, also another €150k from before blockfolio
Two days left. Had a three month clause in my contract.

Holy shit that is spot on. Every single one.

Sorry bro. Hope all goes well.
Money isnt everything. It's actually true, who'd have thought? Health is 1000x more important. Time is 10x
I made a lot of money this year, yet couldnt spend time getting Veeky Forums and suffered from stress. Am going to get a cardio check up. I also wasted all my time watching charts.

This, my health has gone down the past few years because of work and crypto.

I keep telling myself once I've made it I'll a gym in my house and go jogging (I'll live rural, no smog or pajeets). I'm getting so close, just need 5x to make it now. Seemed a lifetime away this time last year.