You're in the tavern when this guy slaps your fighter's ass and offers him a potion

You're in the tavern when this guy slaps your fighter's ass and offers him a potion.

"You can't handle my potions." He laughs in elvish.

How does your party respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R_FQU4KzN7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shitposting spammers keep shitpposting

C'mon now. Quit it.

The dwarves leave the elf to continue with the stick up his ass.

Remember, if you aren't a dwarf, you're playing wrong.

Get the fuck out already. Your forced conversations to bump your shit spam are cringey as fuck.

I dunno, its at least has a spin on it unlike the last couple days.

No

>roofies
point the bar man towards the gay roofie plot

>shitposting apologists

Rolled 19 (1d20)

>Rolling to smack him with my barbarian club for touchin muh woman

Oh dis gona be good

Call him a rascal

fuck off

We ask him how he makes ends meet when he makes no potion sales due to them being too strong for everyone.

Save potion for use as a poison, mock him for his impractical craftsmanship and being a faggot, go back to drinking with the fighter.

my last character in a real system was the fighter and spoke elvish, he happily accepts the potion and inquires if the potion seller has anything that can remove his curse.

>use potion as poison
>trick boss enemy into drinking potion
>tfw can handle the potion
>tfw the boss gets even stronger

*the boss gets elven stronger

you spelt human wrong

He obviously caters to more powerful beings, like demigods. The potion seller is secretly the god of alchemy and he just takes the form of a smug potion seller to fuck with mortals.

Who is this idiot that keep coming up lately?

>Tell him that he's had his say, but we'll have ours
>Call him a rascal
>Accuse him of having no respect for knights

youtu.be/R_FQU4KzN7A

I look him in the eyes and say allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

The moral dilemma he presents could kill a lawyer let alone a ethicist.

I ask him why he offered it to us if we couldn't handle it.

Watch the fighter and gnoll alchemist tear him to pieces, then divvy the pieces between them for trophies or lunch.

>doubles advocate
>didn't get dubs
i stopped reading your pasta right there

In a perfect world, men like him would not exist... but this is not a perfect world.

Simply to mock you lad