Veeky Forums Drawthread: Finally an Actual Pic From This Thread Edition

Previous Thread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic
Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Requesting a veteran of the early Indian wars

He wears the clothes and has the rifle of the top left, with the saber and dagger at his side. He wears a helmet like the top right, and a padded coil that conceals his face, sans eyes. He has two bags like the bottom right on his persons. His gear and clothes should be somewhat ragged, but repaired/mended to be in fully functioning condition. He could also have buckskin gloves, but that's up to you.

Thanks

First for anchor migrating

A dark, spikey, armoured knight with a burning iron lantern for a head and a tattered cape.

Migrating

Can I get some art of my witch character being intimidated by an Incubus she just summoned?

looks a bit cross eyed.

Requesting an alcoholic ninja, you know the fun kind.

Anchoring again

Requesting an older version of this princess.

Change her up however you want, but I do request that she retains that mesoamerican appearance.

This got delivered in a thread about a week ago or so, but I was hoping to get something more detailed to use for character art. Requesting my halfling cavalier and her noble donkey steed, Chomper.

Requesting a prim and unassuming elf wizardess who has stolen across her clan's demonomicon.

She has long, blunt cut black hair, dark eyes that are rather baggy, and wears dark makeup, namely lipstick. She carries herself formally and always has a demure smile, like she has a secret. Her clothing is dark and covers most of her body, though some of it may be snug, and she favors heels since she's a backline combatant.

Something of her sitting on the tome with her legs crossed as it floats, or something of her in a neutral standing pose with it nearby would be really ideal!

Just dropping anchor.

Requesting a Rei-esque girl with dark hair, wearing some light leather armor (no mask or helmet).

Asuka a better

hey
taking simple/unsettling requests

Requesting a small female elf mage nervously handling a wizard staff that's too tall for her. She's wearing an oversized hooded sweater and slouch beanie, with star and moon paterned leggings and boots.

Possibly, but Misato a best.

Regardless, Rei has the aesthetic I'm aiming for with that specific character.

also best girl

I would like to request my Female Jedi character. She wears a Jedi robe over armor like knights of the old rebublic. Feel free to play with some design on this, so long as it looks like futuristic plate armor with a robe over it I'm sure it'll be great, doesn't have to look just like references.
Her lightsaber is a cross bladed design like a zweihänder with sky blue colored blades.
Her face looks like Alita (without the cybernetic plates) and her hair is dreadlocks tied back with her sides shaved.
Hopefully you find my character worth drawing, thank you.

Princess Velvet + in that pose

Finger decorations (and whether or not they exist) entrely up to you

With silver hair

Early WIP

Migrating anchor.

requesting art of my tiefling warrior.

She fights primarily with her spear and shield combo but does keep a short sword on her waist for backup.

Her armor is plate forged but only consisting of a chest plate, grieves and bracers, with a red skirt starting under her chest plate and ending a few inches above her grieves. She also wears a red cape.

A woman vomiting up an imp.

Migrating/anchoring

requesting a young elf slave girl with short white hair. preferably dressed in rags and bound by chains or rope, around her neck and wrists.

Requesting a short, maybe two panel, comic of what happened in our last campaign.

Zatris is a notorious trouble maker (usually with comedic results) and he bet Siegfried 20 gold to find out what color Eleaess' underwear are. Siegfried is a pretty straight forward player so he just walks up behind Eleaess and skirt flips her, she in turn beats the crap out of him. Siegfried still collects his gold afterwards.

So in panel one we could see Siegfried behind Eleaess her skirt being flipped up and she looking shocked/pissed.

Second panel we would see Siegfried now with a black eye, bloodied nose and maybe a missing tooth collecting his gold from a smug looking Zatris while saying "They're pink."

Not looking for anything too complex probably just line art.

Migrate? Migrate.

Requesting a jovial minotaur cowboy with his civil war era musket/rifle. If you are up to the challenge, a confederate soldier outfit would look neat (Or if you are feeling it union commander), but no matter what has to have musket, smile and cowboy hat.

Man-sized spiders with human features attacking adventurer/s.

That's a good one, especially if the faces are hairless and pale.

To be honest I was thinking of either eight human eyes or full blown demons souls face centipede, but I feel you got the better idea.

>demons souls
I'm always in the mood for pics with the DS aesthetic. I think it's one of the most significant in recent memory. I hope your request gets taken senpai. I'd do it but I'm already working on one, and Creepyanon is good at this shit.

creepyanon is pretty great, I feel his artstyle would be frowned upon if it wasn't creepy looking on purpose. It's like some shit I find scratched onto walls in abandoned buildings, I love it.

A snake piloting a skeletal, mechanical, humanoid golem frame, with its head in place of the usual head and the rest of the body clearly visible in place of the 'intestines'.

filename
i will try

honestly demon souls nailed it in the atmosphere department
thank you

i will try.

A broken space ship, drifting through space

Requesting an angry avian knight destroying a tentacle monster.

Requesting a portrait of my twi'lek EotE character. For the current campaign, he's in the equivalent of his mid teens, wearing a pair of black vinyl pants, a turtleneck tanktop with a fishnet chest window, and some combat boots.

Optional: he's holding a switchblade and nursing a black eye.

My people.

I can ask no more.

Requesting a female Strix Fighter in heavy armor with a skirt and frills evocative of gothic lolita fashion, with a big heavy executioner's sword and smug expression.

(1): Is how I imagine her expression and hair length would be and Alter Jeanne a best.
(2): Is an idea of the girlier elements of her outfit and the dress-like tabard over her armor.
(3): Is how I imagine the armor being, all-black, quite solid and edgy.
(4): Is a reference image of the proportions of female strix. In general they're supposed to be brown or ashen-skinned, black-winged and white-haired. Allegedly.

Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. If a drawfriend picks this up and would like to do a background, I can post the battlemap we used. Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
Two sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.

Nigga that's gay

Yeah.
Go on.

Requesting a tiefling paladin of Ilmater with bone devil heritage. If possible, could I get her in a pose looking like she's about to shank someone with the knife?

The pic on the left except with a shark instead of a wolf

>creepyanon is pretty great
I have said before that creepyanon is to Drawthreads what Van Goph was to the art world: limited technical precision, but exquisite expressionism.

>A woman vomiting up an imp.
>Man-sized spiders with human features attacking adventurer/s.
>A snake piloting a skeletal, mechanical, humanoid golem frame, with its head in place of the usual head and the rest of the body clearly visible in place of the 'intestines'.
But damn it if he doesn't hoard all the best prompts.

Nothing wrong with more cake

Anchoring for Bog Roll - also, I scrounged up a reference image for the goggles. As for the expression, a cheerful grin is probably the best bet, given her attitude. Either that or else resting bitchface (it all depends on who she's with at the time).

Sometimes warlocks get a little big for their britches and their patron sends them someone to keep an eye on. How that someone gets there isn't usually pleasant.

Still requesting an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!

I'd like to request my geomancer character. She looks mostly like a younger Lucia from Fire Emblem (i.e. the woman on the right), with a few major differences: primarily, her hair is light brown. Instead of being all white, the cloth is shades of brown, with green accents where Lucia has the red and pale mint colors.

She should have armor on her arms and legs (bracers and greaves only), and it should be in the style of Havel the Rock's armor - i.e. made of actual stone.

The hem of her dress is embroidered with little earth symbols - the four I have on the bottom of the image are examples, but are not exhaustive, if you know of additional earth symbols and wish to use them - the same shade of green as her accents.

And finally, she has pangolin scales on her face, on her cheeks and possibly forehead (like lamia scales, except for pangolin-colored)

Good point.
Unfortunately without the ability to bake cake at the moment.

Perfect.

i will try

10/10 stuff as always spooknon

Migrating

Can I get something similar to the ratfolk on the left here, but with a flintlock pistol in one hand and a targe in the other?

thank you anons

Requesting my 5e Tiefling Warlock. Although, while drawing, probably easier to just default to thinking Rogue instead, because she looks pretty much like one, save for her magical eyes.

She looks like the lass on the bottom left, wearing classic rogue garb, and carrying a hefty and cursed-looking crossbow. It's a heavy crossbow that she can summon from the abyss, and it has an overall fleshy appearance and a hefty crank on the top or side.

The most striking thing about the crossbow is that it's front has a "mouth" out of which comes some short, red tendrils. The tendrils should crawl aside the crossbow's front.

She herself is mentally scarred, and her look and demeanor could reflect that. Especially her eyes should look odd or magical, because she has peered into eldritch abyss and gained magical sight because of it.

Pose free, as long as the creepy-crawlies on the crossbow's front can be seen.

Requesting a pirate princess for Black Crusade.

She has a 'seductive' face (like pictured) and hair tied back into a ponytail.

Over stylish garb she wears a long coat covered in jewels.

Due to chaos mutation, she has a third arm under her left shoulder which is casually holding a glass of wine.

She sits on the throne pictured.

Any other changes you want to make are invited if you wanted to make her look more Slaaneshi.

Thanks for reading!

Requesting a picture of this guy, Ballista from Guild Ball, with a Dakimakarua, complete with a Waifu of your choice on it. The ongoing joke in my group of players is that he's a gigantic neck beard because he's the head of the Engineers guild.

reposting incase cakeanon didnt see

reposting this as well

Requesting my teenage Rattataki technician, named Dami.

She has a bald head and chalk white skin with a slender body, as typical of Rattataki. She has some tattoos on her face and arm, as well as a few facial piercings. Her left arm was lost in a storm trooper attack below the shoulder but just above the elbow and has been replaced by a red cybernetic arm. Her clothes and her skin can have a nice film of grease and oil, as she works on engines quite often.

I would like to see her working on her personal servant droid R5-TY, a reprogrammed B1 battle droid. She has painted him over in graffiti like art.

Dami is uncharacteristically wholesome, and sweet for a Rattataki. Think Kaylee from Firefly. She doesn't like fighting but loves working on ships and droids.

I'm pretty sure that's not incase

Trillia Lilleir, 3e's female human Alienist, featured in Unearthed Arcana walking out to the sea at night, casting off her robes to rendezvous with an Aboleth waiting for her just from the shoreline.

This bit is just some fluff.
Alienists are summoners who connect their magic to the Far Realm to summon it's denizens into the forms of beings typically summoned through summon monster spells, I.E an alienist would summon a bat, and a Mi-go would be shoved and compressed into the form of one in the 3rd dimension from it's multilayered planar shifting home.

This, of course, is a maddening path that results in a very Bloodborne esque progression of the Alienist until they achive biological immortality, and eventually become Kin, and thus Outsiders, at least by the laws of the D&D universe.

It wasn't something statted too well back in the day, and it got sillier in later editions because someone figured it was something for Psions to use (Oh hey, let's connect your brain to the place where even the god's can't reach, what could go wrong?) and a better rendition of it is that in return for connecting one's powers to the "outside" an Alienist would be a walking disaster in the event of summoning rituals used to summon larger more prevalent creatures if he/she/it was involved in say, the spellcraft check or creation of a summoning ritual because their magic would completely offset a spell comparative to a Weave-attuned spellcaster. (Think about what would happen if an Alienist counterspelled a ritaul to summon D&D's Dagon, which would propbably pop in the real "outsides" version and let the great ones in or somethng).

I remever an edit of the PrC that had it use the same kind of insight system as bloodborne, which was really neat.

Anyhow, naked crazy lazy going to an Aboleth's embrace at night.

>tfw there a more arguments for-and-against both Asuka and Rei on the internet than there are r34 of all the NGE cast combined

You grossly underestimate the amount of Shinji x Kaworu yaoi there is.

Requesting a Sci-fi Sniper (Rifts RPG). Human male, Caucasian, early 40s, salt and pepper heavy stubble.medium build, 5'11 175 lbs wearing Bushman environmentally sealed body armor. Goggle are up over helmet on fore head. Face mask removed hanging to one side of face. Camouflage cloak/ghille cape w/ hood around shoulders. Cadpat camo or other suitable green camo pattern for Northern US/Southern Canada. Rifle has bipod, scope, cheek rest. Thank you for looking at my request!

Requesting an orc with a body and head style similar to this (maybe a bit stockier). He's a four armed alchemist/barbarian who dual wields greataxes. If played right, most combats he will lose the ability to understand speech, if that helps with inspiration/concept. Thanks in advance!

Bless you kind sir

He also had lower tusks. Oops.

oh user

i think he meant to say "encase"

This user knows the truth. However, I hate that disgusting neo-asuka in the new Evangelions. The new Evangelions are shit. SHIT!

there is always aneed for more non typical looking tieflings. will give this a shot.

Requesting a bunch of gnoll and goblin delinquents squatting infront of a fantasy convenience store. cops optional.

Migrating
Requesting these two girls. The girl labelled "1" is wearing the "A" goggles on her forehead and she's wearing "C" as armor, just without the skull mask. The girl labelled "2" is wearing the goggles labelled "B" on her forehead and she's wearing "D" as armor. By the way, you can't tell it, but Girl "2"'s hair from the front is slightly covering her right eye. Pose if up to the artist. But they are sisters.

Old school Asuka was shit, but she kicked ass.

.Shinji is worst girl

Wanna let the artist know that I think this is just the bees-knees. It's the cat's pajamas!

gonna colour this.

>.Shinji is worst girl
Shinji is best girl

WOW that looks good so far
Not OR but nice art, user

Requesting a zombie knight with crystalline glass like spikes as an infection, holding a shield with a sun emblem in one hand and a long shard of glass/crystal held/fused with the other. If his face could be hidden by a helmet that would be great!
Sort of like pics in the reference, but more noble and imposing, yet still giving off the unnatural feeling of being a marionette

Hopeless migration.

Requesting my character for a Dragon Age campaign. He's a qunari Grey Warden.

He wears plate armor, but no helmet, and his primary weapon is a two-handed hammer/axe hybrid thing.
Armor is made of dragon bone, however a drawfriend wants to portray that, and should have some scratches on it.

Dwayne Johnson's face because why not. Totally bald, no facial hair either, not even eyebrows. A few scars visible, especially some burn scars.

Also, he's recently started displaying some Templar powers, so a blue glowy sheen on/around him would be neat, but optional.

I've got preference for pose, and everything else should be in the reference pic.

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks this up!

hey drawfag here, sorry i couldn't find the time to spare for this one, kinda busy with new years projects. Dunno when i'll manage to find a day solely for drawing.

Hey there drawfriend, not the OR but I just wanted to state that it's looking really good

one observation though, the hair looks somewhat helmetty and how her bangs flow into that longer lock of hair on her right side (our left) kind of exaggerates that effect

Requesting a Star Wars ex-clone trooper medic. Looks like a young Temura Morrison the actor that plays Jango Fett which all the clones are cloned from. With a high and tight hair cut. Goatee and gray double zipper high collar jump suit like Robert Deniro in HEAT. Star Wars medical patch on jumpsuit. Thank you for taking a peek.

Something for those who like to draw disturbing and unsettling things.

Requesting a man in heavy, black armor riding an undead red dragon. The dragon's color should be red at the base, but with big, black spots engulfing most of his body as if were a sickness, along with deteriorating facial features and dead white eyes. If you can go the extra mile, draw the dragon as if he were spitting acidic blood towards any sort of target. If it helps, I'd love to get that Bloodborne aesthetic with the dragon.

Thanks in advance.

Note: boiling instead of acidic, but either one is fine.

Not sure if old mate got this in last thread

did you do the art for Atomic Highway..?

have progress

OR here. Looks fantastic. I don't mind waiting for it to be final product.

8/10 would shop at a different store, fantastic delivery user!

Requesting my Solar Down.
Picture 1 is my attempt at drawing her, that's her general appearance, though she'd be more muscular. If a drawfriend does a full body then she wears the boots pictured in 2. I'd like her to wielding the sword in 3, it's supposed to be massive, blade is about as big as she is and doing the pose in 4. Though if anyone who takes this up has other ideas/doesn't wanna draw a sword that's fine too. Thank you in advance!

Working on it.

>tfw I want to request something but I know it won't be fulfilled because it's not what the Drawthread likes to draw.