Hi guys, can show me how point me to how to use GDAX I cant figure it out. What is a limit order even...

Hi guys, can show me how point me to how to use GDAX I cant figure it out. What is a limit order even? Thanks in advance guys, I know you are all cool

fuck you

>muh sexism
Do you hate me because Im a girl user? I just asked a simple question how do I buy LTC they really went up since I last checked

All the information to answer your questions is online. its a 5 minute search away. You want to waste someone else's time to do what you don't want to do. Spend your own time to do the research and learn, instead of wasting ours.

aka, don't be fucking lazy.

Buy through coinbase, 1.99 € fee for purchase

you are a woman hating monster
as I was lurking I saw an user mention that GDAX was easier on the fees in the long run. I want to make a large purchase anons(50.000€)

Wtf! I Hope you Can loose that... Anyway i never used gdax, but the purchase fee in coinbase is not that bad, than you Can transfert the money ti gdax or a wallet.. Coinbase is so Easy to use, you can't go wrong..

get the fuck out of hjere

you salty because you poor? awww. stay mad fagot

Use bittrex.
Easier

You don't even know how to buy a Coin and you gonna dump 50000 Like that

you have a problem with how I spend my money? Go lecture your wife...oh wait you are just another fat jobless basement dweller
thank you user

>trips of truth
fucking fatty

Listen Little girl, i'm married with 2 Kids and doing good, only replied to help.. I don't fucking care how you spend your father money

Thanks for the new fap material. I only masturbate to pictures of women I saved from Veeky Forums now.

does your wife know you harass little girls on the Internet? Learn to be more respectful you!
np

Perfect way to observe the retarded newfag normies

18 replies

GDAX won't recognise my drivers license. Is that because it's a UK license and I'm using it in Australia?

>Woman

user, I...

FUKING NORMIES GET OUT OF MY FUCKING CRYPTO CURRENCIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE