Excuse me your excellencies for disturbing your diplomatic negotiations, but a powerful Overlord is on a conquest spree!

Excuse me your excellencies for disturbing your diplomatic negotiations, but a powerful Overlord is on a conquest spree!

I got the news from a arcane familiar of one of the court mages from the far west. The Overlord's armies are unlike anyone has ever met. Though humans make up more than half of his warriors, he also has many other races serving him.

Centaur Cavalry, armed with lances, swords, axes and shields with the addition of unique armors. That's seems normal at first, but those centaurs also have archers, crossbowmen and musketeers on them, creating a terrifying military formation.

Werewolves and other lycanthropic creatures fight alongside the warriors in the Overlord's army along with Giants, Lizardmen, Elves...even Orcs and Minotaurs are here. He even somehow managed to gain a harem of female Genes to fight for him. The latter is unbelievable, since the Kalifs can only have these and only up to six of them (the Sultan himself having twelve), but he managed to gain twenty four of them!!

Not only his forces are varied, but he also managed to recruit various groups of warriors, spellcasters and brought with him gunpowder weapons made on a massive scale. A scale we didn't achieve yet. Not only that, he has strange flying fortresses in his armies that serve to house dragon and griffin riders, as well as having strange arcane devices that produce lightning. He somehow even managed to be acknowledged by both Death Knights and Paladins as these two groups are fighting for him like brothers-in-arms, not to mention Necromancers and Archmages fighting together. THIS IS INSANE!!

And the worst part? The people from the conquered kingdoms hail him and his warriors as if they were heroes and liberators. Yes the kings of these kingdoms were a little too harsh, but not to the point that their people would choose the Overlord over them!

What should we do your excellencies? How to fight against someone who inspires such unity and who wields such incredible power?

Fuck 'em. Literally. an army can't march with drained nuts.

Excuse me Emperor Dominique of The Holy Mordician Empire, but this would simply anger them if they were to be literally "fucked", as you called it.

>implying diversity is a strength

A mosaic once shattered can never be put back together again

travel to the homelands of his followers and commit atrocities in the name of others, sow distrust between the grouped masses, lay curses on the beasts he calls friend and watch as they rip their comrades to shreds.

Imagine, oh Supreme Autarch Malak of The States of Floating Isles, that some of the kingdoms he conquered set out raiding parties, demagogues, witches and other manipulators to do these kind of acts in order to weaken his assault and to beat him...but not a single one came back or even send a message.

The raiding parties were either intercepted and the ones who were to spread distrust and curses assassinated...or they all joined him.

I may hate to say this to everyone in the council, but this Overlord we never heard of and who quickly conquered a impressive amount of lands seems to be a extremely competent individual.

Someone who might have anticipated that this would happen. Someone who knows how to fight not only with sword and magic, but who also knows the shadows of the battles of those who use the cloak and dagger.

Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty "you have no way of beating this invincible army of asspulling" thread

>Implying you cannot defeat someone by actually uniting under one banner and work together by putting aside your differences to get shit done.

Necromancer warriors who resurrect whatever they kill. And then assassinate said necromancers, because they may turn on you.

This is a good idea Supreme Chancellor Baragon of Principalities of The Icelands.

We luckily have many Necromancers...in the dungeons held by the monastic order of the Silent Knights.

We only need persuade them to fight for us. Though I don't know if after all these years of abuse of them for communicating with spirits. Maybe we should do give them certain rights and compensations to ensure their loyalty?

We should also do ensure the loyalty of those Necromancers who are still in hiding and tell them that if they willingly join the fight against the Overlord will surely be pardoned whatever they were doing if it was more than talking with spirits.

But in all seriousness your excellencies, the problem would be the genies.

How he managed to get them is unusual.

I may think that they were the ones who are responsible for the disappearance of the people the kingdoms send to disrupt the people under the Overlord's rule.

"I guess we ought to meet them in full frontal forces with all our might! Now I shall go to my holdings to gather my forces!"
When alone, prepare plans to switch sides.

I hope you oh mighty Archon Tylar of the Rengi Dominion have enough men and power to fight the Overlord's armies.

They excel in might and magic.

You may or may not defeat him, but if you at least manage to slow him down for everyone else to arrive and turn the tide, then we may have a chance.

Even more so if we find a way to do something about that harem of Genies and if the Necromancers we have will join our fight.

Ech? Whaaaat?

Just open a colossal portal to the Elemental plane of Marmite! They'll either die from the stench or eat so much they won't move!

Yes, of all the elemental planes, marmite is truly the worst!

What if- hear me out for a moment. What if we, by which I mean our subjects (Why should we get our own hands dirty?), took our lands, and pushed them somewhere else?

Well, uuuhh, it may work, but I'm afraid my serfs will just put dirt and horse excrements on everything! Do you know how much my tapestries cost?! Even to have one ruined would be a catastrophe!

This may become ''How to High Lord of Terra 101'' very soon.

Activate "The Device". If I can't rule this world, no-one can.

>marmite
BY THE GODS, HIGH LORD LUCULLUS OF THE MINASIAN THEOCRACY, THIS IS A TRULY TERRIFYING THING TO DO!!

THERE IS A GOOD REASON VYRAS, GOD OF DIMENSIONS LOCKED THAT PARTICULAR DIMENSION!

Though with how bad the situation is now, we will probably need to reopen it.

It's not impossible, but will be time-consuming.

Well most humble Queen Kleto of The Kingdom of Arachna, the Black Kings did something like that in the distant past and the enemy still got to them.

On the other hand it gave them time to prepare for the fight...and win.

Indeed it will, but money in this case is secondary when the realms are facing a Overlord that is conquering left and right representative of the Dukedom Confederation oh eccentric Archduke Modo.

The Overlord hates tapestries with a passion. Probably something happened to him when he was a child...

The Device lacks a key. And that one is hidden well Mage King Gullivier of The Magocracy of Kith.

Execute Request Order
ADEPTUS ASTARTES ULTRA

I request you send a convoy to him immediately, asking him for either immediate cooperation or a desist. Send more subjects to scout out the other areas, and to await further orders.

Gather more personnel to expand our troops. If he persists or denies co-operation we then take him down from within and grasp surrounding territories. Such a force cannot be allowed to spread.

Second of June, 409. Barbarian hordes cross the river Felda and begin raiding the heartlands.

Twenty-ninth of June, 409. The Kings of Three are defeated at Gaolfast. The main horde moves inland unchecked, swelling in size as it liberates population centers.

Mid August, 409. While naval merchant rake in immense profits, overland trade halts across half of the continent.

First of September, 409. The trade disruption reaches imperial border forts at Cara. War with the nordlings is concluded swiftly and the gaze of the Iron Tower slowly turns westwards.

Eighteenth of September, 409. Battleships Ydrium, Kalis, Taskano and Imperia cross into Westfold at Pall, carrying helepolis bombs, 1200 canisters of chlorine gas and 2000 troops. Army amassed at Cara and reinforced by units redeployed from the north begins its relentless march westwards with the heavy thread of unfeeling metal legs. OP had been drawn into a war of oneupmanship he cannot hope to win.

I'M THE ARCHMAGE OF THE COLLEGE OF CRUMPET YOU DULL THINGIMIWUTT!

Now shut up before I morph you into a jar of horse radish!

>The Device lacks a key. And that one is hidden well Mage King Gullivier of The Magocracy of Kith.
Well then I'll just have to send him a polite but firmly worded letter requesting to borrow the key. At the same time I'll have my spies spread rumors among groups of rag-tag adventures that the Mage King Gullivier is planing to trade the key to this overlord and that only I can keep it safe.

Seems like the fucker is lurking on this very thread and find contromisures as soon as we think of them.

Can we ban him? Can we ban all Dark Empire IPs? Mods?

He has more genies then a sultan. The only way he could do it is by being the prophet himself.

so attila the hun? you are discribing attila.

Get a level 20 adventuring party to go to his castle and deal with him.

Hire some adventurers

You want to awaken the demigods of war Priest-King Windall of the Holy Lands of Mushkhal?

Sure it is possible, but the price will be great.

A wise decision Warlord Thannak of The Grand Kingdom of Larrmana.

Yet he is cunning, and we should take into consideration that the Overlord may anticipate this.

Though we need to do something about how to camouflage the warriors from his assassins...and those Genies of his.

I beg your pardon my Lord.

You do bear resemblance to the Mage King.

Aren't you perhaps a family member of his?

I fear not Supreme Intellect of The Technocracy of Zilf.

He uses our arcane IPs, but he camouflaged well his magitek spies.

We must find a way to counter this our we'll be leaking like there is no tomorrow.

Only the Kalifs and the Sultan can be prophets. And especially the Sultan oh Dragon King of The Min-Jang Empire.

The most ridiculously insane theory here would be that the genies did fell in love with the Overlord and joined him willingly.

This is not unusual or unnatural. There were situations when that happened...even to the Kalifs and Sultans.

And even some of the greatest of the Kalifs and later Sultans of Majjra had Genie ancestry in them.

I fear that the Overlord may do something that can cause us many problems in the future if we shall not deal with it immediately.

Kind of Lord-Engineer Strudel of Karpfendorf.

The Overlord resembles him well, but the way he does...is less destructive.

One kingdom tried this Princesses Mina and Maka of The Glacial Kingdoms of Norn.

The adventurers ended only with loincloth and without any recollection of what happened.

Someone leaked this I'm sure of it.

Oh my God stop forcing your forced meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme

Maybe he's two sultans glued together?

What is this meme you are speaking of Spirit King Scythis?

Is it some custom in the mountain Kingdoms of Marra?

This...is indeed insane yet possible.

So this is why sultans are always so fat. They are two Kalifs glued together.

This just creates more questions.

Though I saw descriptions of the Overlord and he's said to be fitter than a fiddle.

And having the build of those ancient Barbarian Kings of the earliest days of this world.

Obvious mind control happy DM preferred NPC is obvious.
Assassinate with high level plant-hyena man hybrids carrying gnomish snipers and move on with life.

>Centaur Cavalry, armed with lances
This is a terrible idea.

Depends on the length of said lance.

Let him have the west.
We should summon our tide caster and earthmancers, we will order them to shatter and drown our connection to the continent.
It is high time we become an island that do not have to trouble itself with petty problems of western barbarians.

Without land border our navy will stop these warmongers.

That is a splendid idea, but they do have an air fleet...though luckily not big enough to transport all their forces.

But with time they may build more of those flying fortresses, and then it will be problematic.

Atlast, I've found one of my missing sons! Gather the 2nd legion, and bring them here, I'm going down to the planet to spout some cryptic bullshit at him before revealing that I'm his father.

>Excuse me your excellencies for disturbing your diplomatic negotiations, but a powerful Overlord is on a conquest spree!
We are WIZARDS!

Go back to your chair fag. This is a thread for respected wizards as said, not some dropout psykers. What the fuck is psykers when I was young we had real wizards.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>But with time they may build more of those flying fortresses, and then it will be problematic.
We shall politely inform the Overlord that if he tries to invade more we will be forced to unseal ancient unspeakable evil no.3, again. We don't want it as sealing it again is bothersome.
Anybody remember where we have put that ancient evil?

I think the Archmage from Zruppendruppenberg put it right beside Lesser Evil no57, so that the two evils wouldn't feel alone.

Or was it beside Greater Evil no32?

Ach, my memory isn't like it used to be.