The party Druid gets revenge on the party Wizard by fucking his cat

>The party Druid gets revenge on the party Wizard by fucking his cat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUuvHPr4BGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> The resident questfag gets revenge on the board by shitting it up

While wildshaped, or not?

If he really wanted revenge on the wizard, he'd have cast Awaken Animal on it, then made the cat his cohort.

In reality, he just really wanted that pussy.

>Casts awaken animal and then pays to have cat turned human
>gets revenge via having kids and being a family man

Who doesn't want a Litter of Kittens?

Odds yes, evens no.

How does wildshape effect genetics? If you just had your normal genetic makeup but changed into the shape of a cat you wouldn't be able to have kittens, but if you're genes turned into cat genes you'd be in the clear. That still leaves some questions regarding what happens to your genetic makeup when you become a cat? Do your genes become equivalent cat genes? Does that sentence even make sense? How would you determine what the cat version of you is?

I assume there's magical genes in the magic each person has that is unique to them.

So does this replace non-magical genetics, or do these genes exist alongside the normal ones?

They exist alongside and interact with regular genes.

The blueprint of the original caster's genes exist within them, and when they change shape the magic aids in helping them form a body of their choosing.

I like it.

Did Tsubasa ever get the D?

>The party rogue keeps convincing everyone she has sex with everyone in their sleep
>She's actually just stealing their valuables and removing their pants for giggles

If it was consensual then it wasn't revenge.

OwO do they have kawaii catgirl children????

Yes......
youtube.com/watch?v=iUuvHPr4BGk

I mean the druid also could have true polymorphed the cat into anime cat waifu, fuck it then turn it back.

cat is fine to

t. druid

>and didn't call it or buy it dinner first. No respect.

added.

>Not to mention getting it high on catnip and taking advantage of it.

Clearly the Bill Cosby of druids.

>gotta scapegoat harder
>board can't be bad on its own no sir