What alt coins can I buy now that will make me a millionaire in 2018?

FunFair

inb4 monaco spammer

Xsh

>get recommendations on coins to hold in 2018
>buy one that looks good
>5 hours later, price is down 1%
>post screaming pink wojak on Veeky Forums
>YOU PAJEETS LIED TO ME

wancoin
elastos

funfair bro reporting in
whats your gains? are you following the news?

depends on how much you can and are willing to spend. If you buy for 500K, and diversify your portfolio, sure, you can get to 1 million by the end of 2018.

If you are think about buying for 1K, i don't think there is a coin that can bring you to 1 million at the en of 2018.

Buy millions of dollars worth of Bitbean, then in 2018 you'll be a millionaire.

It's now or never with doge.

REQ
LINK
LAMBO

LINK DUMBASS LINK. ARE YOU BLIND?

XVG. It's going places. 2018 is year of the privacy coin. Mark my words. Ima be back here on biz showing off my Lambos some time around Q2 2018 is my guess.

Yeah, I've been into FunFair since the ICO and have bought more since, so I'm comfy. 2018 is going to be an exciting year considering public release is coming up in Q1

how much do you have, i have 7.793 now. should i buy more?

>Diversity is a strength
>Only have non-diverse advisors

It's around 70% of my crypto portfolio, I truly believe in FunFair because their product is something I can see myself and others wanting to play and they have a proven team. You should buy more if you think FunFair's price/market cap hasn't reflected it's true potential, which is up to you to decide. If you do want to buy more now, I'd recommend dollar cost averaging; buying just a bit of FUN every day, week, ect in case there's a dip

hm good idea, i also use bitconnect (i know everyone thinks it is a scam, but i already doubled my initial investment on it) so i use money that comes out of there to invest in other crypto's. So i will essentially be pumping free money into funfair. I have a feeling next year funfair will really lift off

unironically TRX

>Wysker in presale.
>Working app released Jan 31st.
> 100x next year.

Cap this.

uuuuuuh... thats a tough decision.
seems like its so stupid that it might actually find use with millenials.

the whole token presale incentivising growth to create a circlejerk seems kinda gamble-ish to me though

>Min. investment during presale: 25 ETH
a-allright