Litecoin Thread

Is this shit gonna moon today? Im pretty sick of still not being a millionaire tbqhfam

monaco is mooning

It has a massive support at 300

Monaco man will make you rich

hes a pig that's what our Chief Data Supervisor said.

Monaco will give you ass cancer

in at 305. waiting for it to settle down or at least moon so i can go the fuck to sleep.

I would not sell any Bitcoin or Litecoin under any circumstances. Dumb, dumb, dumb. If you sell, I will buy.

i bought 9 at 106 and ive been pissed at myself for not buying more :< i guess i should still be happy that im up like 200% tho

I sold at 107

lel rip dude that blows

the fact that msm are writing about LTC makes me extremely nervous and skeptical about investing in it actually

Why are you scared of exposure? Where do you think the money comes from ?

IT'S STARTIIIIIIIING

Heading to proxima centauri

i don't think 9 bucks off resistance is necessarily grounds for a moon trip

yeah idk, guess i always just assume the opposite of whatever they say is true so i never trust anything they shill. it makes me think its a scam because theyre so scummy

Triangle breakouts are typically grounds for moon missions. Let's see how far this one can go

True, I hate the msm also. But I think scammy usually stuff comes from some backwater article or forum rather than msm. That would be ballsy imo.

well, i hope you're right.
what i hate about crypto shit is there is no big site for discussion like stock twits or something. maybe reddit?

difficult to trust advice off Veeky Forums

here we go

I shilled this yesterday during the dip to 250. Godspeed to all those who bought.
There were even pathetic plebs saying it would go 220 again even though I pledged my holy cross that it would stay at 300 and dip no more.

Also bought some more at 310

Sell when its 1.5k

i shilled to buy the dip as well, it's been looking bullish as fuck the past 3-4 days.

I was looking to buy the dip thinking it would hit $250 so ia buy two.I missed out on the moon mission..

just do the opposite of whatever Veeky Forums says

LTC is on a moon mission to lamboland

can i just settle for paying off my cruze?

Get ready boys, today is the day.

I have 4LTC from when it was 69, then stupidly bought 1LTC at 350. I'm a believer in LTC going over 1k next year, but, sucks to make a bad call.

no. you're required to buy a lambo if you get rich off crypto

I believe LTC is going to go up, but, I think BTC needs to moon first again. It's pretty expensive relative to BTC.

ah, my mistake. i'll trade mine current ride in first thing tomorrow. i'll walk until lambo

Reasonable

Hold y’all.

sold off 100 ltc at 300 i bought at 35 to diversify in better projects. kept 50 ltc and wont sell anymore until they are 1000 dollars each

Litecoin has had higher BTC/LTC ratios in the past.