Are you cunts serious? Get in or your kids will be eating canned foods for life

Are you cunts serious? Get in or your kids will be eating canned foods for life......

Monaco man will make you rich that's what our Global Program Orchestrator said.

Hodling a measly 650. Still made some comfy gainz of it tho. Bring on $10. Probably the most stable developed coin of them all. Continuously signing contracts with banks and influential people. Ripple gona be in the top 5 coins by the end of 2018.

Red pill us on Ripple

Is this a pajeet coin or the real deal?

>i cant google or form my own opinions
stay poor newfaggot

so let me get this straight
theres 100B coins, 30B of which are in circulation
the value of ripple will further be dictated by the volume of transactions it is intended to handle
in a few years or so when the 60B coins currently in escrow have all been released, can we really expect even $100B marketcap? in order to have $1/XRP? $500B?
im hesitent to trust this past $3 right now, the necessary volume of transactions to keep the price high just seems too unrealistic to me, though i have no idea how it will turn out
i'll still keep maybe 20% of my xrp for long term, but i'm off the ride once this goes to maybe $1.5
>inb4 le measurement in le fiat

but it or don't fucking chinks

Im interested in seeing what Veeky Forums has to say not some shill

literally 100% useless , its even a stretch to call it a "crypto" currency. A previous co creator left and has a metric shit ton of the coin that hes dumping slowly for now I'm pretty sure they have a gentleman's agreement he wont dump the market for a few years but after that its fair game.

The only news to come out of it is some shady pajeet bank claiming they are using it, there is a lot of misinformation in these threads but in the end you should know that the token you are buying has nothing to do with the ripples adoption in the financial sector.

The coin has pumped, do not buy these pajeets bags.

RIPPLE, NEO, LITECOIN AND BITCOIN ARE ALL GREAT HOLDINGS. BUT GODDAMN IT GET DOGE!! DOGE WILL NEVER LET U DOWN!!

Should hit 1$ this week. I would hold until January to see if the coinbase meme gets real.

Coinbase is adding 100,000 new users PER DAY.

And with only three coins to sell, they are crushing the other coins.

There are 55 billion XRP literally locked up in some kind of smart contract that releases 1 billion every month, but the current plan is to lock that monthly billion up for the next 55 months, so in the next few years there is no danger of a multibillion dollar fat finger sell from that entity.

Also they clearly stated that customers could use their service much cheaper if they use XRP, so yes, it is tied to their adoption.

I don't get how people can fud one of the very few coins in this market that actually can show a working product and do not rely on some meme buzzwords only.

Also
>shady pajeet banks
I won't even comment this, just read a list of partners of Ripple or take a look at pic related and judge for yourself

How is it even different to the electronic transfer systems the banks use now

What does the upward mobility look like with this coin?

if ripple succeeds with their vision, daily transactions in XRP will exceed 1

fuck you OP i love beefaroni

its extremely different, you should watch a video explaining how it works cuz i cbf spoonfeeding
all that matters is banks can save 60% + on fees using the ripple tech + xrp. they sure as shit aren't going to pass those savings onto the consumer which means more money for them which means BUY XRP NOW

Jew coin is for race traitors crypto is a race

bought 3000 when it was 23 cents last week.

buy more?
hodl?

Lol this shit is going back to $0.29. spread your legs, faggit, you about to get FUCKED

Transactions could vlow up. Theres huge demands more fast and cheap money transfers in remmitancr and business. Let the vanks accelerate the xrp burn, literally hold your ripple because its designed to be deflationary.

this is so ignorant. XRP has reached media frenzy, every man dog and grandma is trying to get some. $2 end of year

I don't have kids you retard
keep your jewcoin

It's not fair
XEM got into banks first
Why is it getting left behind while XRP is rocketing

>temporary partner

Isn't jewcoin, is literally Jew gonna pay me for using my Ripple.

For each thousand ripple used, i'll got one free ripple.

>buying a coin premined by the devs
>"look at muh gains guise"

Ripple is terrible should of got alphabit when you could

Ripple Network is a miner, for each 1000 XRP used by bank in transactions, xrp owner gonna get one free given by network.

normie mates told me last night they were going to buy £800s worth

where are they getting this info from? who is telling normies to deviate from BTC

It's me or no one read white paper?

you should hold some just to see if normiebase picks it up

what did that coin moon so damn hard? what the hell??

>The freeze protocol extension gives gateways the ability to 1) globally freeze all their issued funds, or 2) freeze funds issued to a particular user. Frozen funds may only be sent back to the gateway who issued them.

Just a bit about Ripple.

This. No reason not to hodl until coinbase hysteria is confirmed or not. Let normies run the price up not realizing the downward effect that high circulation has on price and then dump on them.

hodl at the minute.