Big daddy Bitcoin is waking up to smash your Shitcoin

Big daddy Bitcoin is waking up to smash your Shitcoin

buy mco, xmr, and btc

>not buying btc-rape resistant coins

okay. Wish you well with your bankers coin. Hope your local pizzeria has enough stored so you can send it for less than $25

Checked

>btc-rape resistant coins
No exist

nice gte

tether

kek he might join in the rise when his NEET friend gives him updates

Hahaha he fell for 100k bitcoin meme while EVERYONE around him swimming in shitcoin money....

Its over retard....

They do

>not buying btc itself

>waking up
i don't see any tethers printed

You buy shitcoins to get more btc. You buy btc-resistan coins to avoid getting raped or even better, keep getting more btc while btc goes up.
Once btc stops going nuts you buy the dips on the other shitcoins that go up faster (eth, ltc, etc, etc.).

but m-muh lightning

GUYS HE"S HOME

>he didn't buy XVG

haha ahahahaha oh ho wahahahahaha

yes, muah lightening. With an average bitcoin cost of $8 I can look at the long term and be ideological when it comes to give my wealth to bankster

Meanwhile Wabi is over here.

eth and ltc wont dip from btc

Xmr

kok

if you say so, kiddo

I dont care what you nerds do with your bitcoin
But last time i checked its still on the same position in coinbase. Even a tad higher than before. Because coinbase is where the party is.

>one currency in the pair gains value
>posts screenshot of the pair decreasing in price
wow dude, you are SOOOO smart!

100m tethers have been printed in last 24 hours. It's all a scam. I'm convinced that tether is owned by Jude scum and they're being protected whilst they pump BTC and the whole market and burn as many normie investors as possible so that when the .gov. digital currencies come along it will be lambs to the slaughter.

Why do Jews always fuck everything up for everyone?

When you figure it you will be ready to make it.

What do you mean? They literally cannot cash out, so the money is bound to stay on the market. This will only boost alts in the mid-long term

nobody cares about bitcoins retarded younger brother. just needed to show how inferior ETH is to the only crypto that matters

Quads of truth

Btc is unrelenting shitcoin

It's a fucking scam user. Every time tethers get printed BTC pumps astronomically, everyone knows it. The Jew bankers have found their way in. Their end game isn't to make BTC and alts go up forever, it's to make them go up high enough that they burn as many people as possible when they 'prove' that tether is not backed by $ which will create a sell run. Multi million $ lawsuits will ensue for years and years but the mission will be accomplished. Smash normie faith in alternatives to central banking.

while a cool theory, I'm yet to see any evidence to suggest this. The best we got is literally two emojis disappearing from some guy's twitter profile and some unsourced screenshot saying it wasn't real audits.

I'm game for another few months of bull

You are a moron. Tether are mostly used for trading altcoins. More tether are needed when the global market cap increases.