What's the worst community on Veeky Forums, and why is it Modern players?

What's the worst community on Veeky Forums, and why is it Modern players?

Sunken cost fallacy requires them to suck off their Jewish overlords.

It'd be easier to determine which community isn't terrible.

I'd say Vintage players, never had a problem with those two guys.

> Modern players
> Not Pathfinder players
How can one man be so wrong?

Have you seen the fucking Pathfinder community?
It's Exhibit A in the truism "Any community which gets its laughs from pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by real idiots who believe they're in good company".
It's worse than /jp/, because at least /jp/ isn't as circlejerking.

Correction: /jp/ is one board-wide circlejerk. it's potency diffused over many threads.

/pfg/ is pure uncut colombian autism.

Pretty sure that anyone who has actually been in a FLGS would have to say Yu-Gi-Oh.

Modern players are a close second, I'll give you that.

At the FLGS, the Star Trek Attack Wing players smell even worse than the YGO players.

Oh, that's by design. Pathfinder exists like that so we can have another containment thread for fetish Shit. Therefore it serves a purpose.

I saw a group of about 10 people playing YGO at my LGS the other day and they were honestly the least annoying people in the room because they just kept to themselves and played their game.

Yugioh players kinda remind me of Sonic fans: they're keenly aware of how shit their interest is and don't step on other people's toes.

>5e players are better than pathfinder players
>I will say this by being smug about how we're better

Chaos fags.

5e players are boring while Pathfinder players are faggots. One is not inherently better than the other.

Take a look at the generals in Veeky Forums, tho.

I rather deal with someone boring then someone pushing fetishes 24/7

Why is pathfinder general like that? Is that representative of the general community or just Veeky Forums?

I'd say that /cyoag/ is the worst community on Veeky Forums, but I think that most of them are legitimately autistic and they can't help it.

/pfg/ is in constant civil war about how 30% of the people hate it, 10% really want their fetishes catered to, and 60% are apathetic.

We aren't talking here about factions you don't like.

There is a good community on Veeky Forums?

This Guy threads