Ark volume going up, it's still only 200 though which is extremely low considering it's normally around 400...

Ark volume going up, it's still only 200 though which is extremely low considering it's normally around 400. The price has also been steadily going up and I think it's about time for it to depart. I've been long enough in this space to know that when price and volume start going up it's pretty much a fucking great thing. Get in, or don't, you make the choice and I'm here to just throw you the bone.

its fucking MOONING on binance

ark fucking sucks bro.

the whole idea of needing a bridge when there is no water to cross is fucking dumb.

how far is this moon mission user?

Let's just hope these are only the early stages of the mooning, I'm gonna keep my eye on that volume. If it starts going crazy we are doing fucking great.

No, the water is your mom and the bridge is my dick, see? If you don't want the bridge to go in the water you have to support it. That's how this works.

been holding these arks for months now, was about time

for real. those bags were getting heavy for me. i wanted to sell then and get into cardano.

Lol deluded arkies

Ark is bullshit shitcoin should of hodl the alphabit LMAO to whoever missed the moon

its about to explode

Ok there are good buys in both binance and bittrex, it's a tad higher in binance and the volume has gone from 193 to 213 in about 10 minutes, expecting good things now. It's now about 27.5k and a conservative estimate from me would be that it goes to about 31k.

I don't see how it's about to explode it's a shitcoin should of got alphabit while u could have Veeky Forums isn't going to help u make money everyone on here doesn't wanna help anyone if u believe what's on Veeky Forums u r doomed to fail

he didn't buy any ark XD

you missed the boad user

>shilling sub 10BTC volume shitcoins this hard
Enjoy getting dumped on.

The token doesn't even have value. What do you even need this token for? Ark is a meme, bro

No I didn't buy any ark but I bought alphabit and hodl and made 100k yesterday I'd go with ripple over ark anyday or xlm over ark I mean i got neo at 2 cents a pop I'm telling u all ark isnt gonna go over 50$ by end of 2018

So even a fudder like you thinks Ark will 10x in a year, nice! Definitely a good project.

I mean I have 300 arks but I doubt it will do anything at all the more people buy the more the price goes up the more people sell the less it goes so maybe if everyone in the world just held on maybe then there would be a moon

is that it? is the pump finished?

i sold u deluded pieces of shit
made a loss of 0.004 btc
fuck ark

But ripple better chances in a year it will be worth some collect while u can

far from it

RIPPLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHHAHAHAHAH
ITS GONA DUMP HARD U STUPID FAGGOT
NO1 WILL BUY UR BAGS

I own nothing of ripple majority of my wealth is in ETH but for starters I believe ripple has a better chance than ark now to think about it dump will be hard

Biz, we warned u

I bought 300 more ark just to be on the safe side of the moon if it does happen theoretically possible but I highly doubt it

>tfw bought it yesterday but got doubts
>tfw sold today with nice profit

Has anyone on here seen alphabit?? LMAO that shit was crazy I had to go buy a new king size bed with that moon

Yeaaaah 5 fucking dollaz

>Veeky Forums in a nutshelll