Work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency...

work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

monaco is mooning

Toilets are nasty though

>Bitbean
>Digibytes
Stale pasta

Who the hell would pay you $600 to unclog a toilet, and what kind of unholy mess of a shit could clog a toilet so much that it takes 30 minutes to unclog? I know you guys use fake plastic money up there, but even $600 in plastic money seems steep.

What you made in a day i make in crypto in a good week, just because YOU suck at it does not mean everyone else does you fucking normie now go play with my shit in a pipe for 30 minutes you gross fuck.

Also NEM to moon today

I love the Canadian plumber meme

>$12,585 CAD
So about £200 then

There are people on this board right now who think it's a new post

It's cold out there.... Calling all Canadian HVAC guys for furnace tune ups.

Why you feel the urge to come here telling that, everybody makes money in a million different way, even many more than you

So you made like 300USD then? Impressive

Implying Canadians will need plumbers in the future when Canada is 90% pajeets and 10% transmen

So you had to get out of your hiuse and drive in snow?
Ha

Ill call you when i clog my shit

Peasant gains for a Canadian peasant shit unclogger. Good luck with your toilets faggot

Saw boomer resentment. LARP confirmed. Nobody in the real world gives a shit about when someone was born

I've missed you, Canadian plumber

you literally can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."
Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Needs new plumber stories

Can someone explain to me the can't cash out meme? Is it supposed to be funny to trick newfags or something, I seriously don't get it. You can obviously cash out

Your wing mirror tonight...

you cant with higher money

Thread confirms the amount of newfags.
Shut it down.