50%+ of the population

>50%+ of the population
>stupid
>will buy something with the name women on it
Why haven't you bought some women coin yet? This will moon when women start investing in crypto next year.

if it doesnt have social value its worthless to women

I almost started a Jessicoin a while back but gave up on the idea because my wife is fat

>next year.
somebody will start brand new SUPERWOMAN COIN

Picture a post like this. It is very possible.

Women are a dangerous target audience, unless you really studied how to hew them out, they'll nitpick and trash anything you make

>ruby
>concatenating strings

and women still dont give a fuck about programmin

because women are too stupid to invest into crypto

Women were actually good and meticulous at programming back in the very early days.
I have no idea what the fuck happened after a certain point though.

Yes it does.

If womencoin moons it will give them something to gloat about. Meanwhile they'll just be buying our bags

if it moons it wont be women buying. itll be speculators buying thinking women will buy but itll just be other speculators.
if you want women to buy a coin make a blockchain that has something to do with social media, and everytime they buy it, the blockchain will announce to everyone how much they have

>buy a shit coin, it will moon some day, maybe

women will cry about their losses and get kikes to pass laws banning it

The best implementation would be basically a copypasted reddit karma system that uses bitcoin instead of worthless upboats.
Women love to show their status, and if that status also shows their wealth, even better.
It also covers the fact women love to pretend they care about their friends and whatever since they could tip their womencoins to other people.

that's a myth that feminists are pushing. most weren't programmers, they were machine operators, just punching in instructions written by a programmer who was usually a man. occasionally, some of them would learn what it was they were doing and become programmers, but most didn't

>"programming"
I guarantee you it was about 40x easier than programming today or women would still be in it.

>Translated in more then 23 native languages

Actually, you shouldn't let them be able to downvote, that would ruin everything.

What does that even mean?

Is english included lol?

23 Kinds of ooga and booga.

ok not bad. throw in 2% donation to feminist charity or something and itll work

>implying places like Huffington Post won't shill it

If women ever actually investing in crypto with any significant numbers, your immediate reaction should be to exit all markets. If the party hasn't ended by then, it will.

>91k likes

Jesus fucking Christ

Would be a good idea if it wasn't nigh impossible for a female brain to understand how to buy crypto.

this is the best comment ive seen

Wow this is actually a good idea.

91k isnt actually that many for instagram celebrity.
a pretty model can get 40k in 10 mins

kek, this sounds like it could work
Just make sure it's a fairtrade, gluten free, and 100% vegan blockchain as well

Gluten free vegan body builder checking in, this sounds like a good project I’d invest it desu.

For women to be interested in crypto you need to add a way to add pictures with comments to it

>a way to add pictures with comments to it