Now is literally the best time to buy! Throw your ETH and BTC at this thing now!

Now is literally the best time to buy! Throw your ETH and BTC at this thing now!
Testnet will release during next 6 days!
Get in under 1400 sats

5 Dollars by Q2 2018

$5? I would be happy with $1

I'm in deep enough that $5 would get me two golden lambos, but my expectations aren't that unrealistic.

I AM throwing my shit at this. I've literally taken up high interest loans and sold off a ton of shit. I'm all the fuck in. Holding 450k.

This cuck coin died 6 hours ago fuckingwetback

why?

Sergay skipped town man.. didnt you hear?

nope enlighten me
still holding bags

This brainlet is in the wrong thread and is talking about stinky linkies.

The level of retardation and delusion is big on linkies. All they see and read is link.

>but my expectations aren't that unrealistic
Mine are. At $100 I retire. Though I'm happy enough with it right now.

For real?

priced in

What coin is this?

Request network

They said that at 5 cents lmao, this will go parabolic. Stay poor.

They will have another partnership with a dutch bank, called the Rabobank. Good job guys!

that sounds stressful.
what if it doesn't work out?

request is just getting started. look at the roadmap. wouldn't be surprised if it pulled an omisego q1 2018

Where did you get this information?

I'm waiting for today's 20k bull run where it becomes less than 1000 sats to buy back in

i almost bought battlelfront 2 special edition but decided to throw the money at request at 4 cent
at 12 cent i bought another 20 000 REQ
and im real happy with my decision

Insider, i have currently invested around 300k on REQ. Besides that, i do work for the Rabobank. So it was quite easy to get this confirmed.

Can you back that claim up?

Well, for now i can't post anything on BIZ neither on any forum, since that can harm the partnership as whole. Just keep following REQ and it might be smart to follow some news about the Rabobank aswell ;) They were already interested in 2016 in the blockchain technology, you can look this up. Greetings,

A wise decision, lord user. Nu-Battlefront sucks dick.

TRUE BATTLEFRONT 2 SUPREMACY NOW AND FOREVER

Wow this board is hardcore

It's a choice user, one opportunity in your life to skip the ratrace or spend the next 30 years wageslaving.

At first I thought you were trolling. My language is native spanish, so "rabo" is a term for "ass" or "dick" depending on the country.

What makes you so convinced this thing will work out?

did you read the whitepaper? solid team, fomo only now just kicking in? backed by ycombinator? this is going nowhere but up

Chart is in a down trend

I believe you, but only because I bought 10k at 5 cents.

Cheers!

Dumb ass. Wrong coin

Do you seriously expect it to be going up all the time? Do you expect this with any chart on any coin in all crypto? It's obviously it would dip. It will also dump between january-february, after the Colossus hype has been worn off. That's when smart people start accumulating for Great Wall.

coinbase is going to use it for processing payments when mainnet is live

No it isn't

source : your ass

Read the whitepaper, I sunk 2500 euros into this thing I want to it to work out as much as you do.

I'm cautiously optimistic but any number of things could happen in future, from a superior competitor coming along to not being commercially adopted, and everything in between. I'm hoping it'll become the industry standard at some point, the YC connection should help with that.

Nowhere but up is not down

>the YC connection should help with that
I'm very bullish because of this, and is it the only YC crypto? The thing is if you look at all the YC backed projects a lot of them look like shitty meme SF crap. For obvious reasons I think this is different.

I'm just going all in on this coin, if everything crash I'm out for ever

Fucking dubs which profecy are they for fuck you

Same here, 80 % on REQ 10% on SUB and QSP
QSP and REQ are link together and both backed by YC

>buy again in the dip
>goes down further AGAIN

Ok this isn't funny now.

PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASE BE TRUE.

I keep accumulating REQ. it’s the only coin I have enough holding in to get obscenely wealthy with. It better kill in 2018 with YC pushing it on everyone

I'm going to laugh my ass off if REQ becomes another meme like link

I have a strong feeling the meme tides will turn,
REQ's test net release is basically irrelevant will cause a dump the news while LINK's Swift ann. will moon it

Explain why it would

I just keep accumulating

FUCK
I should have set greedier orders, that fuck just ate up 5k ETH (pricing) and almost all my shit sold (that I had for sale).

I'll blow my self if this happens, I'm all in on REQ

I've spent weeks razzing the deluded LINKies and I'm all in on REQ. If I get caught out, I'm fucked.

Your STINK lines are visible, linkie.

Maby we can meet and buy kneepads.. you know, start a business together m8

>Proof that they have a working product in the making
>dump

Ok.

Now it's best time to buy Blakestar. The future with PoS coins is here. New exchanges incoming.

Just bout 1000 REQ

Sitting at 4500 now. I want to get to 15k then sit on it and start accumulating another coin.

I like to invest in BTC, ETH, and LTC then one alt at a time. I think REQ has potential. A LOT of potential. But that's only if the team can achieve their goals and follow their roadmap. If they can't, this coin is doomed.

YC's involvement is the only reason I have faith they will achieve their lofty goals.

Anyways, OP is right. Now is the time to buy some.

Can you try forming that sentence in a non-retard fashion?

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Kek truly, but doesn't it get on your nerves or concern you that our belives REQ is getting confused with LINK on a daily basis?

show tits or btfo

WTF? It's below 1300 sats?! Should I buy 1k more so I would have 14.8k?

kek. exact my thoughts too

>what are ratios

buy 889 so you have 12.2k

I just read their latest product update so if request becomes mainstream but people are still sending BTC or ETH why does that make the value of req go up? What does the coin itself do?

How much will my 300k be worth in Q2 2018?

Wut

way more than my 15k

300k$? Or 300k REQ? If 300k REQ, you're going to be millionaire, my man.

Probably gonna buy once it hits 900 sats after BTC $20k cucks it a little more. What are everyone’s thoughts on REQ vs XLM? Should I hold 50/50? Pajeets, please don’t reply to me. Only whites and Asians thanks

three fiddy

tfw 2k

one day i'll get a coin (that's good) at 1-2c

Only 300k. Could go way higher, but some diversification doesn't hurt.

So we hit 3,33$ - Sounds too good to be true.

won't hit 900 sats, buy now

if a shitcoin like IOTA can hit $4.5, so can REQ

Not really. It's gonna be at least .50-.75$ EOY, Q§ I predict 1-2$ and Q2 can easily be 3-4$. 2018 EOY prediction 6-10$.

This coin will be worth $100 by 2020.

You will have 30 million, nice

same, holding 1.6m req, fingers have never been more crossed

It's always nice and fun at the same to read REQ price predictions on Veeky Forums

Buying everyone of you a fiat punto If we hit $100

the only other yc crypto i know of is blockstack, which is definitely worth looking into and is backed by the winklevoss twins and others. the token sale ended though and i dont think we'll be able to buy some until ~2018

Pics or it didn't happen

lol some reqholders in this thread sound desperate af

Quantstamp is in the current batch (YC Winter 2018). I met the co-founders when I was interviewing for the same batch last month (I didn’t get in)

ah quantstamp looks good though, req is partnered with them. they're also partnered with rlc which seems undervalued considering the tech they have.

Get in before this thing is going to explode.
YCombinator is all im saying

What does it do?

is ycombinator on etherdelta?

Quantstamp is the first scalable security-audit protocol designed to find vulnerabilities in Ethereum smart contracts.

Palo Alto

What's your prediction when it's gonna explode? Some news coming later this month etc?

15 cents

Do they ask for verification?

i would love to tell ya, i think it just needs some recognition because its one of the coins that really can tribute to the cryptocurreny as a whole, but thats just my opinion

No anal probe like Poloniex but to get in you need to have gone to school at Stanford, Harvard, UC Berkeley, MIT, or CMU. I went to Berkeley and they probably realized it was a filthy public school and said no

Aww yis.

the thinking man's Lambo

Delhi University here represent. You think I can buy ycombinator coin on Palo Alt exchange. thank you kind sir