TRX

Dump before you get dumped on. This price is given CPR currently by a daytrading bot. Just like the past couple of days This shit is gonna flashcrash to sub 100 before you have a chance to react.

Disclaimer: I fully believe in TRX in the long term. Just sell now and buy in when it’s dropped to a more natural price so you dont lose your gains cause of dumb whales fucking you up.
Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

kryptocal.com/home/event/2931
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you know this

Haha, Apple won't let you download the app

shut up. this is gonna be top 10 probably top 5. Billionaires in china are supporting it. also BITMAIN

u can i ve got it

I felt it was being manipulated.

Agreed, today is just not the day.

I don’t know shit. It has just happened just like I Said the last couple of days. Baseline slowly climbing, but this price is not gonna last the day.

Whether u sell now is up to u, just at the very least dont buy now

130 sats

yeah this is very comfy mooning to 200

I will hold for a long time. I will make more doing nothing then you will trading 24/7. TRX is long term

When do I buy then?

80-90 sats

biz will I make it with 4500 Tron... It's all I got.

Why do I have to be a poorfag at the worst time.

Sell walls are getting absolutely demolished!

I impulse bought at 3000 at 2500, then balked when I saw the absolutely abusive sell wall bots and day candles so pulled 2000 back out immediately. Kinda regretting it now but yeah, this shit is real dodgy. Not sure if I should pull out right now or wait a bit longer.

kryptocal.com/home/event/2931

top lel

That's what they want you to think so you sell low.

Why not? If anything whales will pumpmit so they can sell it for more btc

No, with that logic they'd pump every coin x2 then leave the market after milking.

I sold enough of my stack at 4100 to be in the green on this no matter what.

no, just do odd jobs or work at a movie theater and google interview questions, there is nothing keeping you from making $500 by jan 1st from random shit and investing that

when you start, dont diversify, because of fees mitigating gains from multiple currencies, you should just go balls deep in something that has
>hopefully not 5x in under a week before
>has a decent market cap (sub 30 million)
>website without noticeable spelling errors

do stop limit 20% so you still have $400 even if you chose the wrong coin
also seriously, buy low sell high and
HODL, if you HODL usually on a shitcoin with the above characteristics it will go back up again after crashing, they flip -20% to +40% in a day

look for news and hype early, do your own research

>195 sat
>HOLY SHI-
>buy
>dip to 110 3 seconds after
too scared

It didn't hit 195 sats

I'm from the future

it will do 4 cents today