"look who came out of his cave guys! tired of staring at charts all day?"

>"look who came out of his cave guys! tired of staring at charts all day?"
>"after dinner show us the honda civic from 1994 you bought with the money you made from trading user"

where the fuck is the gravy?

>"I saw bitcoin was at $10,000 in the news today! you must be doing quite well"

>"...Well I actually am invested in an alternative coin called chainlink and...."

>2018
>"look who came out of his cave guys! lost all your money on bitcoin yet?"
>actually, I bought LINK
>*dead silence*
>and I'm now a billionaire
>"...can you lend your god uncle some money user? I would always help you if you asked"

I fucking hate white people.

>honda civic from 1994

Best price/value, honestly.

>be me
>be thanksgiving, family all laughing and joking, asking me when Im going to get a job or even pay rent
>tell them im actually a successful crypto trader, its been going so well i recently became a millionaire
>they all laugh
>show them my blockfolio
>i try to explain LINK
>uncle downloads blockfolio, types in 1,000,000 LINK, starts showing it around saying hes a crypto millionaire too
>everyones laughing
>tell them its true and i can withdraw from a LINK atm
>convince my family to take me to nearest LINK atm, 2 hours away
>they wanted to go to this city anyways for shopping, tell them ill buy some gifts for christmas
>arrive at atm
>atm only allows you to buy LINK, not sell it
>family getting impatient
>"enough user, your joke is going too far, lets just go to the mall now"
>i ask the convenience store clerk how do I sell with the atm?
>he doesnt know what im talking about, "only buy, you buy here"
>aunt goes up to the atm with a $20 and pretends it came out, look user, I sold my byte coins, how come you cant sell yours?
>everyones laughing as they head back to the car

>"look who came out of his cave guys!"

A fucking giraffe, apparently.

Fuck you! I am at least 3 times your size Craig, I'd fucking wreck your smartmouth ass.

repost faggot

Dont come to our countries then lmfao.

>1 000 000 link
>crypto millionaire

... I'm only up 100%

Guys don't tell your family until you actually buy a house or something with your gains.
Mine know I bought some BTC but I just say I lost everything in trading.

>"look who came out of his cave guys! tired of staring at charts all day?"
>yeah...haha
>"you really like playing videogames eh user? hahah"
>tfw don't tell them about cryptogains cause that conversation would just make things 10 times harder

how high is that door tho

Is there anything more comfier?
Go up to papa and mama and eat together with brothers, cousins, uncles, aunts, etc..
I cant imagine not spending my time without my family during christmas or new year.

>using a computer invented by a white man composed of hundreds of different components also invented by a white man
>surfing the internet, created by a white man
>on a hugely popular malaysian paper crafting message board, made by a white teenager

Leave :).

i work at a movie theater and im working an 18 hour shift christmas, nothing comfier than popcorn and soda spills

What a shitty looking meal holy shit

I mean for fucks sakes, I'm a soviet immigrant and our Thanksgiving/xmass meals are fucking extravagant compared to OPs picture which i assume is just some americans gathered for a holiday meal

in your dads dick i'm bout ta suck it out

there's no burgers in OP's pic so they're not american

Dubs of truth

how many chainlink for the milf on the right?

>be me
>relatives I totally think I’m just leaping
>show them balances
>think I’m full of bullshit naturally
>but I’m not autistic
>explain of crypto and convince Dad to buy in at 3k btc and 25 LTC
>mfw he’s made bragging about making triple in he span of 6 months and I’ve only made about x6

I really need to swing trade less.

Honestly this. They are the reason I'm a beta autist who can't keep a conversation or eye contact.

You can love the honey but hate the bee, white bitch.

Do you always blame other people for your problems? You cant maintain eye contact because you're weak. Grow up faggot.

Underrated

>tell friends that I make around 3k per trade and sometimes up to 25k a month
>“thats a scam!“
>everyone butthurt
>everyone begging lowkey for money

Sounds like somebody wasn't born white. Won't you cry about it some more

I keep seeing this shit on biz, the so called "friends" getting butthurt when you show them gains.
I believe this happens because they percieve you as weak. I've never had this problem, because all of my friends naturally knew I was their superior even before gains.

Even if you become a millionaire, you will never be truly respected. Man the fuck up.

Maybe I wouldn't spill my shit everywhere ID you fuckers didn't skimp out on the butter on my popcorn.

But I‘m a big guy, I also shit all over their „wagecucking“ I think thats where their butthurt is coming from

Did the white man suppress you :(

Remember: 'hands up, don't shoot'

That is how you can avoid being killed by our policemen lol

WORD OF ADVICE

I have been quite succesful in starting my own business before crypto and had this happen numerous times.

DO NOT EVER DISCUSS YOUR SUCCESS WITH NORMIES, ESPECIALLY IF ITS FROM CRYPTO.

Current year people a low-key programmed into a communist mindset. They will backstab and shittalk you as soon as they know you are better than them (and btw if you make insane gains you ARE better than them).
Im talking about joe bloe normies here.

Its another story when you get to know someone with an entrepeneurial mindset which you will realise very soon. These are the people you need to be around. The people that know the grind and respect success and are happy for others success.
They are rare, when you find other entrepeneurial people IRL make sure to keep them around because when you really make it the majority of your normie "friends" will start hating you even if you are the most humble dude around and never brag.

No. My race simply evolved in different directions from yours. That's why I'm stronger, more attractive and more charismatic than you, and you're meek and autistic. Thanks for the technology and gains and stuff.

>stronger, more attractive and more charismatic

Falling for your own bull shit 101. Top kek. kangz.gif

>stronger attractive charismatic
You are living in a dreamworld. Keep telling yourself this shit though.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Smart, I'm getting kinda anoyed with my whole family bugging me for trading advice, its fucking horrendous. And it makes me feel bad when I'm invested in something I didn't tell them or when I told them about something but it went south, but I managed to get out quickly before taking any serious loss.

You're literally spewing what media has manufactured black men as. Life imitates art. Oh and

>WE WUZ ATTRACTIVE KANGZ N SHIET

>uncle downloads blockfolio, types in 1,000,000 LINK, starts showing it around saying hes a crypto millionaire too

Holy shit, what a complete dick, thing is this story is actually believable. God damn, I might never tell anybody about my crypto trading ever. They can ask whatever questions they want and think I'm a druglord or something if I finally make it.

>I also shit all over their „wagecucking“

You are as petty as them. One of the most disgusting traits a person can have. If you've made it and they haven't, you can help them succeed as well. If they decline, it's their problem. Rubbing it in their faces makes you a shithead. It's like putting up a sign saying "I'm better than you". Even if you are, you keep that shit to yourself.

TLDR: you're a shithead. Your so called friends are also shitheads.

i love this story

>jelly butthurt beta male detected

>when you 'come out of your cave' and break the news to the family you are now financially independent and wont be living with them anymore

>FUNNY ISN'T IT

probably the best moment of my life