The beautiful paladin (female) is unable to defeat the autists because her armor isn't realistic

>the beautiful paladin (female) is unable to defeat the autists because her armor isn't realistic

What magical reagents can be made from her tears?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ss_BmTGv43M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What magical reagents can be made from her tears?
Lube

Lube.

> What magical reagents can be made from her tears?
I don't know about beautiful female paladins, but electrolyte liquid for audio power amplifiers is usually made from female virgin's snot harvested under a full moon.

Lube

Magical Beast
Hit Dice:
5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative:
+1
Speed:
30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class:
15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple:
+5/+14
Attack:
Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack:
2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach:
10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:
Improved grab
Special Qualities:
Scent
Saves:
Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities:
Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills:
Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats:
Alertness, Track
Environment:
Temperate forests
Organization:
Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating:
Treasure:
None
Alignment:
Always neutral
Advancement:
6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment:

Lube

>four of the six answers are 'lube'
>another is the owlbear statblock

Honestly I'd just use the tears as a base for a healing potion. An alchemist's work is never done, you know?

Pic vaguely related?

Lotion of Lubrication

>Lube

Is this the dawning of a new meme?

Lube

>anons shitposting in unison
>"is this meme lol xd"

A viscous liquid with a low coefficient of friction for the purpose of allowing two or more pieces of matter to move past each other in close proximity without the unwanted build up of heat.

>ask a bunch of neckbeards what could be made from a woman's bodily fluids
>neckbeards all come to the same conclusion
>"wow is this a meme"

>neckbeards
>>>/tumblr/

It's just a universal disdain for female paladins.

They need to go away.

>if people all think sexual thoughts, it must be a meme

>a meme is literally a thought or idea that spreads from person to person
It's a meme.

I can tell you that I do indeed have a neckbeard and am currently stroking it.

A clear, colourless crystal that steels one's will and steadies the faltering heart.

Also makes your orifices self-lubricate.

What is wrong with female paladins? I like them, and not just because holy hot girl. It's like Joan of Arc or Bradamante. They have a classic place in people's minds when they think holy female warrior.

Same.

You have no way to prove it spread and was not thought up individually by each person.

>At least a minute between each post
I will grant that the first two, maybe three posts were individual, but it quickly snowballed as a "LEL FUNNI JOEK" mini-meme.

Don't think about pink elephants.

A pure-hearted maiden is about as old a staple of folklore as fart jokes and gods sleeping with livestock. Female paladins are a fairly logical evolution of that.

... because?

Serious question, really. Chicks in all the different groups I've played with always either had healthsluts or paladins as their PCs. Once had a warlock, but that was simply an exception.

>That moment when your running the Lost Mines starting adventure for D&D 5E, and one of the PCs is a female paladin of noble birth who thinks she's pure, but is really just an entitled asshole.

>Mail coif
>Not wearing your arming cap underneath

Does this bitch even into armor?

>Not picking up that the question was being asked ironically

holier than thou attitude

? ? ?

That explained literally nothing

>Not knowing about Poe's Law

Who the fuck uses "dawning" in their regular vocabulary? Shouldn't that be enough of an indicator?

Nevermind, forget it. I'll fucking clorox myself.

she just wanted to look cool
why you need realistic armour when you are a chick pallad and all the autistic white knights wanting to get into you sacred place are doing literary everything for you including fighting?

I think what the guy means is that it gives them a good excuse to be standoffish rather than be outgoing or leave themselves open to be romanced.

But you could also just argue gender roles - say what you will about SJWs, but most women were brought up with at least vague ideas that they should be supportive and let the guys do stuff first. It's like how guys are brought up with at least the vague idea that showing strong emotions are unmanly, even if later on you're told it's cool.

Man, why is it that so many spergy nerds actually do have neckbeards though? It's frankly a little unsettling.

>newfag

Let's just say that she will leave a lot more than a poetic few strands of hair in that coif when she tries to remove it.

Lack of caring/hygiene, usually.

>I think what the guy means is that it gives them a good excuse to be standoffish rather than be outgoing or leave themselves open to be romanced.
What the fuck... why would anyone try to romance a PC of other player with their PC? This is like a stuff from jokes... right?

>most women were brought up with at least vague ideas that they should be supportive and let the guys do stuff first. It's like how guys are brought up with at least the vague idea that showing strong emotions are unmanly, even if later on you're told it's cool.
What kind of Amish community do you live? No, wait, Amish aren't like that. What kind of rural Bumfuck, Nowhere you crawled from?
This shit is obsolete for not just last decade, it's obsolete for last fucking half a century. The whole "man do, women react". What the literal fuck?!
Whenever I read shit like this I wonder what the fuck is wrong with people. I'm literal average Joe, but stuff like this just doesn't happen for decades.

Lack of care/awareness of hygiene. No time to look in the mirror when you're busy defending you're waifu on a cambodian sock puppet board.

Hey look it's one of those autists OP was talking about

>Who the fuck uses "dawning" in their regular vocabulary?
Well-spoken individuals?

>grimesfags are on my board

Wait, so are autists now magical creatures that can only be defeated by arms that perfectly match their own views of what happens to be realistic?

>not realizing she gets posted on Veeky Forums every week

>not extending that to a universal disdain for paladins

They're the second worst thing added to D&D, just after expanding the alignment to include good and evil.

No point in shaving when you're never going to leave the house/only to meet up with other smelly neckbeards

That'd actually be a pretty terrifying monster, actually.

>the more deluded they are, the more powerful they become
>their weaknesses depend entirely on their conceptions of themselves and reality
>For example "I can only be defeated by a powerful human", and their idea of what a "powerful human" is does not necessarily match up with generally accepted reality
>the most dangerous autists outright reject reality, with those that must slay them having to become outright insane in order to find their weakness

For whatever reason people like that do not care about things like fashion and proper body care; it's all part of the "only tangentially fitting in society" part of nerdiness.
At least that's how I see it from my own point of view. I'll look myself in the mirror and be like "shit I have to cut my hair", and then proceed to not do it for months on end because I ultimately don't really care. And I don't care because I spend most of my hours inside my own apartment, where no one gives me shit for it.
I once spent two years studying on a university known for its focus on religion and all that right wing sass. I shaved every day I kept going in there despite nobody saying I should do it, pointing that I would look bad like that or doing anything of the sort. There was just some sort of unconscious pressure to be just like everybody else there.
So my hypothesis is that it's 100% social norm.

But it's a warrior class that can function purely on charisma. Perfect for -4 str.

nigga you in the wrong thread. Unless paladin tears are owlbear eggs. Do owlbears lay eggs? Are they mammals or chickens?

Oil of Slipperiness.

Sure, but also, like, I knew a guy who's facial hair ONLY grew on his neck. Nothing on his actual face. I don't think I'd really understood the term "neckbeard" until I met him.

And since then, I've seen a number of nerds who must either the be same way or intentionally shave their beards in that weird chin-strap style, I don't know. It always strikes me as strange.

Imagine fighting a CWC that can make his delusions a reality.

>What the fuck... why would anyone try to romance a PC of other player with their PC?
This is my fetish

Most people that grow facial hair like that have the good sense to shave it off. Geeks often don't.

Just because it's not outright stated as a value anymore doesn't mean it isn't subtlety taught to children through continued practice.
Girls learn to be more accommodating and the first to bend or defer in situations with a dude.

>why would anyone try to romance a PC of another player with their PC

Oh you sweet summer child. Ignoring 'it's a gurl and if I make her love my PC she'll love me,' there are some somewhat more legitimate reasons for PC romance. From a pure logic standpoint, it gives a good reason for the group to stay together. Emotionally, you'll probably know and care about another PC more than most NPCs. It can also provide roleplaying opportunities, create for some interesting group drama.

>that whole second response

I get your shock and disgust, I really do. But I'm not saying that women are still being told to stay in the kitchen. They're just brought up in a society with these ideas still vaguely hanging around. We're a product of the past, not separate of it. Some ideas get kept, intentionally or not. Women may be more free to get jobs and vote and all, but there are still social ideas of what is proper for a woman that are crumbling far more slowly than legal change and overzealous activism can speed.

I'm one of those guys, I either shave or don't leave the house it's that bad.

Pearl Necklace of Implausible Chastity

Grants the wearer +10 bonus to bluff checks against the opposite gender.

Charm and Domination effects get +10 DC when targeting a creature wearing this item.

Nah, you see, it's even worse than that.
They can't make their delusions a reality, but you have to act/pretend like their delusions are. Only when reality and their perception matches are they vulnerable.

Consider it like they're "phased out" of our universe slightly, so they're immune to damage, but they're phased out conceptually, rather than physically.

I took it as the worst of both worlds. They can make their delusions reality AND the only way you can defeat them is by matching, in their deluded vision, what could possibly defeat them.
Which probably involves being a bit of an autistic cringelord yourself.

Someone who uses neckbeard to mean a person without any condemnation is someone who has been on Veeky Forums at least four years. I think you are the one who should leave.

You see, I've got a perfect reply for both you. Just look at the picture.
Because it's been a while I've read so much bullshit claims written by someone who just tries too hard to sound like a wholesome father from a 50s sitcom that never existed, but is somehow a stock character now

And then specific reply
>PC romance. From a pure logic standpoint, it gives a good reason for the group to stay together
There are hundreds of better reasons, and you are well aware of that. Imply less, please

People who aren't cavemen? Anyone with any sort of education? People who read?
What? We reached the point where not just "ludonarrative dissonance" is gay, but already things like "dawning" too?

>Pretending last 40 years of societal development didn't happen.
Son, why are you acting like you still live in the late 70s? Did you miss a memo? Or was part of some sort of hibernation project run by military?

Engine grease.

>Failing to defeat them quickly while matching their delusions spreads their madness to you
>given time, a particularly powerful autist can drive an entire town insane, all of them sharing in the same delusion

or prove the autismonster's views to be entirely wrong - causing them to have a mental breakdown.

But if they don't acknowledge anything that isn't already in their delusion, you'd have to do so from inside their delusion. That'd be pretty much impossible, wouldn't it?

This is possible with lesser autists, those who's perception is only slightly out of synch, or entirely mismatches minor details, but it is all but impossible with greater autists.
The most powerful of them do not merely have a difference perception of reality, but have constructed their own reality within their mind which is totally at odds with our own, often to such a degree that no physical gaffe or act could match it.
As such, only psionics or those skilled with minds can hope to defeat great autists, but they are often trapped within the beast's mindscape with worrying regularlity, unable to best the horrible psyche.
Those that do slay the autist, or manage to escape, often go shortly insane afterwards.

The one commonality between ALL autists however is that there is at least one element, concept, or abstraction in their perception that matches with reality.

1,000 hours in MSPaint

Suffrage was a mistake

>butted mail
Worse than boobplate. She deserves to be a failure.

There was a villain like that in Magical Index. Basically, he could do anything as long as he believed he could do it.

>meat dress
youtube.com/watch?v=ss_BmTGv43M

-4str
Coming into another's house and telling them to go away is sure to work.

First thing I thought of.

How can a single man be so based?

I'm pretty sure that if Weird Al's covers somehow historically replaced the original versions, the world would be a better place.

So find a contradiction within that delusion?

>How can a single man be so based?
I dunno man.

This was the first album I purchased by myself as a child. On cassette.