A dragon slayer kills dragons. He makes no distinction between good and evil dragons

>A dragon slayer kills dragons. He makes no distinction between good and evil dragons.

How would you stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOsr5LD9R34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do not suffer the dragon to live. The taint of dragonkind, good or evil, infects we of the mortal ken. Half-dragons, dragon blooded, creatures of draconic origin. Mortals must be freed of these draconic shackles.

Well, if a wall doesn't do the trick, I might try some tar traps next.

I would not. The only good dragon is a dead dragon.

I aid him in his noble cause

I would not, I would steer him towards the evil dragons first.

Why would I?

Have it negatively impact the balance of the world itself, or create their equally powerful dragon counterpart who does the same to humans as revenge, a monster of their own creation.

Curse him to die the next time he kills a dragon.

>How would you stop him?
Send some goblins after him.

It eventually warps them to the core, and they soon take the shape of the very beasts they hunted and killed, and now go about murdering humans, thinking they are dragons from their perspective.

Mindrape.

I think life of an innkeeper would suit him.

Why would I want to stop myself?

The only dragons foolish enough to die by human hands deserve their place. Welp ripe for the slaughter who do their bloodkin dishonor.

Hell no

He's killing dragons solo, I ain't got shit on this guy and will probably defer to the judgement of the entire team of badasses it'll take to stop him in the first place.

I give him a big list of evil dragons and directions to them.
He'll still kill a couple good ones, but I'm playing probabilities here. Most will be evil.

tell him to find peace, you must slay the dragon in your heart.
Or some other faux chinese bullshit.

Why would I?

Only reason I'd do that was if the dragons are necessary for the game's universe to not be destroyed. Like, if they were physical cornerstones of the dimension and killing them makes the elements stop working or creates portals to demon realms.

Then, I'd prepare myself for a battle of a lifetime, because as people here pointed out, the guy can kill dragons by himself, fucker must be a walking nightmare.

Roll to seduce

>good dragons
Only good dragon is a dead dragon

Call in the dragon slayer slayer.

Let him continue. His fate will catch up to him soon enough.

Most people think time is like a thread, straight as a line, carrying a man to his final destination. But I have seen the face of fate, and I can tell you: they are wrong. Fate is but a grain in a sandstorm.

A racist, mass-murdering psychopath?

I guess I'd gear up, even if he is doing good by slaying evil dragons.

Pic related uses it to summon the Tarrasque.

I tell Delphine to stop fucking around and get off her eternal period.

If I kill all good dragons first, then he'll only be killing evil dragons. That would make him good, and therefore no longer a problem.

Well maybe when dragons stop being giant domineering assholes demanding worship and tribute then maybe we'll start caring and stop killing them by the brood.

Fuck that, I'm grabbing a massive spear and some lightning spells and join him.

Dramatic showdown?

Clearly I just have to kill all the dragons before he does. He'll stop when there are none left.

> We will never see their fight.

Stop him? I'd help him. FUCK dragons.

Help him? I'd stop him. FUCK dragons~

What system? Because the Geas spell could work.

Just steer him towards the evil ones. He's not gonna run out before he dies.

My captcha was mexican road signs. Is that weird? I feel like that's weird.

Send him on a quest to kill the biggest, strongest dragon I know. Tell him it's a dragon of whatever color and give him an amulet that protects against that energy type but gives a penalty against the opposite type. Bet you can't guess which color it really is.

Ambush the dragon slayer when he tries to attack the dragon. Celebrate victory and bang hot dragon waifu after.

Also, if he's anything like the dragonslayer in that picture, dumbass is extremely weak to fire.

>opposite color
What?

>dragon rider
>dragon hunter starts fucking up dragons
This sounds like it would be a really cool story. I think I may have to get to writefagging this!

Give him a helm of detect evil, tell him it detects dragons.

>We see their fight
>It's twenty minutes of rolling in circles, followed by a combo of stunlocks/backstabs

Truly, mankind was destined to inherit their world.

Man... Locking Ornstein's gear behind Nameless King was terrible. I fought through him to get it and that just unlocks NK's gear too. I didn't want this choice!

I remember how fucking good Ornstein's pants were in the first game. They weighed so little for the amount of defense they gave. Game with the gloves I think.

This was pretty much my first ever RPG character

He was a kobold, and believed that the dragons were nothing more than glorified tyrants, and wanted to uncuck the kobold race

>Good
>Dragons

Nice try furkin.

Elemental weakness
If the slayer prepared against another element, he will get wrecked against the opposite which he didn't prepared fo

I will stop him by teleporting him into the sea bottom, where the pressure will crush him and his suit of armor or he drown first.

>How would you stop him?

Permanently polymorph him into a Dragon.

Use my +21 diplomacy to convince him that a dragon's death weakens the first flame, coincidentally turning countless humans into undead. Or some other tripe "killing dragons is bad for humans" bullshit.

Well, just because he can beat dragons doesn't mean he's more powerful than a dragon.

I mean, who would you rather fight, a giant or a giant slayer?

A giant. They got ankles of glass.

eh, it probably wouldn't be that great. Their fight AI isn't exactly stellar.

youtube.com/watch?v=FOsr5LD9R34

our world seems to function perfectly without dragons, so I would let him do his thing.

You'd probably change your mind once you saw a giant. Same with a dragon. I guess that depends on what the monsters and slayers look like, though.

Seeing as how I'm a giant slayer slayer whose slayer is a GIANT giant slayer slayer slayer, I'd rather fight a giant slayer

>having a setting with good dragons
Just don't do this.

faggot

Why would I go out of my way to stop him without any incentive?

I shall become a slayer slayer. I shall make no distinction between good and evil slayers.

Would duty not compel you to slay yourself?

He is ultimately doing everyone a favor in the long run. A single dragon is a massive threat to everything surrounding it for thousands of years. They are known to have a complete disdain for less powerful creatures. Using the honor system and praying "good" dragons won't wake up one day and torch miles of farmland is a terrible idea.

Kvothe?

No, then he'd be a slayer slayer slayer.

But he slays slayers. He himself is a slayer of slayers, thus he should logically slay himself.

Setting him on fire and eating him, probably.

Maybe be a bit cunning and try luring him into favorable terrain first.

Sell him my strongest potions

Maybe the real slayers were the slayers we slayed along the slay.

Kill all the dragons before the dragon slayer does.

You can't slay yourself. That's called suicide.

Duty demands that he slay all other slayers first, to maximize the amount of slayers slain.

Polymorph him into a dragon.

Point him to the closest dragon, problem solved. In this world dragons murder anything except maybe dragons.

Why would I?

This, call the right person for the job mate

Goddamn wizard logic at work

Slit his throat while he is asleep.

With something that isn't a dragon.

>How would you stop him?
I'd pat him on the back, say "You're doing a great job!" and let him get back to killing those worthless scalefags.

>"Gorrug! Recruit goblins with attitude!"

>draconic shackles
I read that as draconic shekels and immidietly thought of jew like dragons.

>Polymorph him into a Dragon (female)

explosive dragon piƱata

Dragon parts are super valuable, so I approach him about forming a business partnership. Surely he could use more cash for dragonslaying gear, and frankly it's irresponsible to let all of those natural resources go to waste. We get rich together, and found a huge empire based on killing dragons and selling dragon goods. Eventually he'll be too busy with high level management duties to kill dragons himself, and all the dragon slaying will be delegated to our highly competent professional network of dragon slaying agents. Problem solved, I'll send you my bill for this consultation.

You mean sitting on a pile of gold?

You already know what's going to kill you? Truly a blessing and a curse.

>throw necklace of fireball at him
>fireball the necklace
>laugh at his charred remains
>receive dragon booty

Depends on how succesfully the slayer has felled giants.

Or how many slayers the giant has eaten.

Marry the dragon to the king, claim diplomatic immunity.

Landsharks. Enough of them will stop anyone.

He actually does it, the mad man.

Slayer slayers are ready to die for their cause, but you can't slay the willing.

The fucker hunts dragons for the lols, like anyone here could stop him

Manipulate events so that his twin infant boy and girl are lost survivors of a great citywide fire resulting directly from his attack on friendly dragons, and arrange for them to be taken in by the wife of a great sage of that time. It is important that this couple has previously and accidentally entered into a pact to marry their then unborn son to the then unborn daughter of the Dragon King. The dragonslayer and his forces by that point have tracked dragonsign to the couple's home where they are entertaining their shapeshifted guests, the Dragon King and hia pregnant queen (shapeshifted into human form of course). The resulting battle causes the fire, and the slayer's spouse dies fleeing the burning areas of the city with their twins, at which point they are found by the couple. The husband dies saving them from the fire, and she raises them lovingly, though they understanding that they are foundling. She lives from then on with a burning irrational hatred of dragons, both blaming them for her husband's death and fearing the day that the Dragon King will come to claim her son as part of the marriage pact.

The three children grow up loving each other dearly, the sage's son growing up to be a great doctor, the slayer's son grows up to be a great warrior, and the slayer's daughter growing up to be a natural entrepreneur.

Of course, there's more to my plan, but I think you get the idea.

Give the players a dragon waifu they actually like.

You must lower him into the steel.

You think that'll stop him!? He is a LOOSE CANNON COP!

Fatalis