BTC IN ORBIT TOWARD 20K

17k - 18k war is over.
18k won.

WE GO 20k now before sundown.
Lock and load boys ( and 5% women who are into crypto. KEK )

After 20k we go probably 25k maybe before monday.

Space suit on, strapped in

ALTS are gonna get butt fucked.

Dumped all my alts.

All in BTC 25k here we go.

>he's not all in BTC RIGHT NOW
ready your pink wojaks

Holding my alts, will wait for the massacre to buy more. Enjoy your ATH BTC bags.

Yeah 100m in new Tethers last 6 hours. The Tether printing is what's going to the moon, bro.

as a woman I support this thread

>btc
>bags

that's not how it works

BTC moon mission has only started.

I had a strong feeling this would happen yesterday.

don't you dare shame cracky-chan with your agenda you POS.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF ALTCOINS? MY PORTFOLIO GROWS IN FIAT VALUE BUT STAYS THE SAME IN BTC VALUE.

im a girl, is btc gonna keep going up?

He didn’t state he was buying btc. The state of biz these days.

They are emerging technology being undercut by a popular dinosaur coin. The real future is in alts, don't chase a BTC pump

>im a girl
As a man, I am legally obligated to give you 50% of my current Bitcoin holdings.
Except I temporarily identify as a woman now also.
I also now identify as black, so technically you owe me 30% of your Bitcoin holdings.

You're supposed to dump them right now and buy bitcoin then rebuy alts on Monday.

Alts don't often move on the weekend because there is no news and nobody is working on them. Norms can trade Bitcoin on Coinbase on the weekend. What do you think will happen to the value of alts and the value of Bitcoin?

>After 20k we go probably 25k
after 20k we're switching to 10k increments

oh you poor, poor little pajeet.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

WHEN WILL THE BUBBLE CRASH

FUCK YOU BITCOIN!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THE WORLD JUST PUT ITS MONEY IN ALTS THERE WOULD BE NO CRASH

JUST A FUCKING NICE NEW ECONOMY

JUST

All hail the king, baby.

To be fair, nobody needs those tech. Tell me for example why anyone needs a decentralized data storage, where the data is replicated a dozen times when normal data storage is much much much cheaper.

Lol brainlet.

No seriously. Because it can't be censored? Use case? Tell me the use case, moron.

Man if it wasn't for Tron I'd be getting slaughtered right now. How much of your portfolio should be in BTC so this doesn't happen to me again?

100%