Anyone knows what the actual PBC december pick is? Don't shill your bags here

Anyone knows what the actual PBC december pick is? Don't shill your bags here.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FUv6tU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unironically WaBi

Any proof?

>shilling a coin tht just went up 100% in 24hrs

What if it went up because they shilled it?

monaco

bitcoin

How well were his November picks?

DASH went apeshit after it. POWR too.

he also sent out a buy alert for XLM, EOS, and BNB, all of which have mooned considerably. Teeka really is /ourgoy/

Tbf this logic made me miss tron @ 89 sats. Anything can still go up, no one can predict what's gonna happen.

It hasn't come out yet you poorfags

Cindicator; just look at the chart.

The question is: how can I tell if the shit that gets posted here as "pbc picks" is legit? I'm not subbed and the subscriptions are closed anyways. Can I just post an email address here and some user send the picks to me?

I will hook you up every month + buy alerts that he sends out intermittently between reports. But I won't provide the information to you for free. I will do it for a fee

How much do you want for forwarding me PBC emails?

How much? How can I know you are actually subscribed and won't just run away with my money?
Anyways my email: [email protected]
Send me the details there.

Use Confido for that.

I think it is probably SALT. It launches this month and it was a buy a few weeks ago at $7. Now he will make it the month's pick so it moons and makes the members a nice 2-3x or more.

I haven't really thought about it until now. How much would you guys wager is a fair deal here? He charges $3,000 annually to subscribe to Palm Beach Confidential.

Also, how would I prove I am a paid subscriber? I don't really know how I could show that to you guys. Any ideas?

do you have a discord, we can talk there in private

He already sent out an email alert for SALT a couple of weeks ago. Buy up to price was $7

All altcoins are getting a massive bump. Nobody can cash out so they're trying to pump shitcoins and get more BTC from losers who don't know what's going on. This Teeka guy could pick any shitcoin and make a rec.

Seriously, even in Japan you can't buy anything with crypto. All the Jap exchanges went legit and all of a sudden nobody's buying:
>Police said Thursday 170 cases of suspected money laundering linked to cryptocurrencies were reported by currency exchange operators in Japan in the six months through Oct. 1.
>The first such report by the National Police Agency was conducted after the law on prevention of transfer of criminal proceeds was revised in April, requiring cryptocurrency exchange operators to report transactions suspected to be involved in money laundering.

yea no not really, thanks for playing though.
I just made one, cryptogains2000 is the group/server name

Can't seem to find it. Join my discord group here: discord.gg/FUv6tU

I will kick if other pajeets join

Rcn

RCN, not tricking you.

>Teeka was in South America for "business"
>Pretty obvious volume activitiy in the last few days
>One of the only coin that didn't moon yet during recentlly pumps
>Exchange going live Dec 18th and full release on April so it's only going up frrom now on
>Real project, already working, bringing on the blockchain the opportunity for poor people to buy Bitcoin
>Drug cartels love it
>Top team of advisors

It's blakestar cryptocurrency.
Good pos coin for pajeets.

What day is it coming out?

Honestly? No.
>would shill link if op said not to shill my bags
...unironically, it's literally only a matter of time before PBC finally picks LINK; I wonder when that might be?

i have some inside info and i know will be ETP. do some research and you will see it makes much sense