How do crypto taxes work for cuckEU countries?

how do crypto taxes work for cuckEU countries?
google is a mess, with many conflicting claims and my shithole of a country hasn't officially addressed bitcoin/crypto yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/publications/revenue-and-customs-brief-9-2014-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies/revenue-and-customs-brief-9-2014-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy mco, xmr, and btc

just do whatever you want there's no legislation for this stuff yet

one word Monaco

I know the UK won't be in the EU for much longer, but here it's classed under CGT which is 10% or (I think) 18% depending on your income tax bracket.

one word Monaco that's what our Human Accountability Assistant said.

What if you traded for your coins? Or got donated them?

>pay tax for crypto gain
how can you be this cucked? If any gov touch my precious gain, I will move immediately. Those gooks literally steal your money and smug at your stupid fucking faces. Imagines how many top call girl you can fuck with those money user.

you don't. Just sell over local bitcoin or cash out over time using p2p exchanges rather than an exchange that puts bitcoin in the wire communication

Crypto gains are not liable for capital gains tax if you classify your profits as "speculative gambling wins"

Basically crypto is gambling so yeah, no tax

CGT would still apply, just means you wouldn't get to deduct the amount you originally paid if you were gifted them, and if you traded them you would just deduct the amount you originally paid for your first coins.

Differs per country.
In the Netherlands it falls under capital gains tax as well, a simple google search shows the maths.

You should re-read the gov.uk website on CGT because you are talking shite m8

You wouldn't get away with that if you were investigated. Crypto is classed as a digit asset in the UK.

Serious?

Tax 30% in France

I dunno you're already cucked beyond relief

In Sweden you only pay 20% one time sum when you cash out.

gov.uk/government/publications/revenue-and-customs-brief-9-2014-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies/revenue-and-customs-brief-9-2014-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies

ok m8

DYOR, don't take tax advice from anyone on this shithole, including me.

only 20%?
I thought it was 30% on the profit

Forgot muh link

depends on the country. if you live in a DACH country, you only have to pay taxes if:

>you're a company
>you sell within a year of buying