pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwaDzA8BW1A
youtube.com/watch?v=4yp4OuUmi-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you ever done funny shit with time stop powers?

Arc: survival evolved
Multiplayer Server(+0 CP): let's meet all these new people
Taming Madness(+200 CP): annoying
Noob(+300 CP) out of context, resources and locations that follow you HO!
Difficulty 5+300 doesn't scale with the jumper , but it'll make things more interesting.
Rolling for location Roll(1d8)+0: 3,+0 Total:3 jungle . Guess I we better start brush clearing.
Builder -100 it's got the stuff I want again
Respawn-600 I always take these, you know that.
Adonis(Free everyone): as if I didn't already resemble a taller , blacker Tanoai Reed
Unlimited Resources , -300
Planning Mind , free for builder This is wonderful, it's how Tesla used to invent you know.
Feat of Crafting , free for builder already have stuff for this, but it's nice to stack.
Engram Creator -100 handy, especially given all that stuff I know about, but don't have tools for.
Balance? What’s that? -200 this is gonna be fun . I'm gonna build a mid century ranch 2 feet in the air
Engram Independant-300 oh this is wonderful, combined with my "know everything you can in craft with your resources" , vast technical knowledge and newfound ability to craft "impossible " things.
Loving Master(-200): anyone who doesn't take this is an idiot, and it makes me feel better knowing that all those big cats I have around really care about me.
Quetzal(-300 MP okay this thing is now officially my new aerial amount
Mammoth X2 (-300 MP . How bad an idea is it to infuse these with G cells so they breathe radioactive fire?
Direbear(-400 MP youtube.com/watch?v=ZwaDzA8BW1A

The plan: vacation jump, my time in creation has been really rough and I need to unwind by getting my blacksmith on and camping, of course deploy the AC town and towers so that their somewhere safe to go back to though

I once positioned a guy and his tsundere friend who were arguing into /just/ the right spot that, when time flowed again she fell and they kissed. The two were unable to keep arguing because they were so embarrassed, which was good in the short term because I did it to shut them up so I could read. It was also good in the long term because they hooked up later, apparently.

So much stupid shit. My companions almost mutinied on me when I first got my hands on it.

I once had every Republican senator Suddenly find themselves In the middle of Ilha da Queimada Grande when they were Voting to pass one of their evil ass Proposals

After a lawyer made me upset in the breaking bad jump I decided to stalk him for a month and every time he said the word "the" his outfit changed to a clown suit.

What happened if he said the while already wearing a clown suit?
Did you change him into a different one?

Okay, bancho. Do you really- Actually, you know what. Nevermind.

Stop. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself and everyone around you. Just stop.

Mess with other time stoppers. Mostly use it for utility and laziness.

I don't really know what to say to this.
If this is in character than bravo, but if you honestly think like this IRL I don't think you really get how governments work.

Back when I first picked up the Cloud of Darkness as a companion, she was kind of new to the whole 'human emotions' thing.

Now, our first stop was Career Model, which didn't leave us with a whole lot of free time, so we had sex under a time stop quite often.

Which lead to silly things like closing the door in people's faces, only to open it 'three seconds' later wearing a completely different dress. Or they'd turn around and we'd be sitting in different chairs, or halfway across the set eating a donut.

We developed a reputation for getting 'lost' easily and being 'scatterbrained'.

I also stripped her underwear off via timestop a few times just for the hell of it.

he switched to a mime outfit, and back to clown if he said it a third time.

He was to bewildered to speak to get past that most of the time.

So, not only you want to genocide reality, you're also a tumblrina?

Remove buildings brick by brick, obviously.

Best prank ever.

Somehow I'm not surprised.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yp4OuUmi-c

Pretty much this.

tell me how many times do you think you have to have the heads of an entire political party disappear suddenly before that party revises its policies?also, why not both?
uplift not genocide, but yes

>waifuing cloud of darkness through timestop exibitionism
You have good taste user both in waifus and in technique.

Sometimes I get sad that this is all an imagination game, but then I read one of your posts and am reminded that you too will never gain any real power.

Thanks for making my day better.

Latest WIP of DC Occult: TopHat Did All of the Hard Work Edition

She wanted to be a fashion model/designer, so I took her to Career Model. Combine that with the sheer number of harem/charisma perks I have, and it had a 100% chance of happening.

The timestop was just a side effect of not having enough hours in the day.

Bancho, there are better ways to get rid of evil politicians. Like publically releasing their dirt. They're republicans, so I'm sure it's easy to find evidence of them doing questionable stuff behind people's back.

1.it's not sufficient punishment relative to the harm they cause
2.when they're high enough in the system. There is very little that can be done to cause the repercussions necessary.

Would you believe I actually don't magpie items very much? No? Well, I normally don't steal things using time stop.

I do, however, regularly swap people's clothes or pull the entirety of their outfits over their eyes. It's one of my favorite ways to diffuse an armed conflict without killing anyone.

Other times I interrupt a villain monologue by strapping a live turtle to his face.

I call him Sir Skip Cutscene.

1. If you blame solely the republicans for everything wrong in America, you're the idiot everyone says you are
2. Killing people is not a better solution to money and charisma, which as a jumper you should have plenty of
3. Killing people also does not prevent others from doing what they do. See every country that has the death penalty, and how they still have crime. Lots of it, in fact.

I knew there was a reason I liked you.

>1. If you blame solely the republicans for everything wrong in America, you're the idiot everyone says you are

no I also blame the school system and corporations which I do take great pains to fix , but they enable a lot of it

>2. Killing people is not a better solution to money and charisma, which as a jumper you should have plenty of

I have a lot of perks that enable me to do a hell of a lot with violence that should not normally be able to be accomplished by violence.

>3. Killing people also does not prevent others from doing what they do. See every country that has the death penalty, and how they still have crime. Lots of it, in fact.

that's why also dose the water supply with liquid compassion from generic Universal monsters

Be honest Bancho, you know the moment you look for shit you are going to find out the democrats are just as fucking corrupt.

Changelog?

Stop. This is not your blog, this is not tumblr, this is not /pol/. Fuck off. Didn't you promise multiple times to cut this stupid shit?

So you kill political leaders you disagree with and spike the water supply with mind altering drugs, but you still have the nerve to call other people evil?
I get this is wish fulfilment, but to think you're in the right about this is plain hypocritical.

yeah but they generally aim that towards ends I like and are not publicly monsters

I will drop it. If you all drop it Deal?

HeavensAnon, you're an absolute genius.

I'm going to start doing that too.

I thought all mana pools are basically treated as the same?

You're still on the level of a final fantasy character. I don't know why you think regen doesn't work either.

Big stuff I can remember is completed scenarios, drawbacks, and items, and rebalanced Histories.

so killing evil people and spreading compassion is somehow evil now?

To think I initially gave this guy the benefit of a doubt when I first came here.

>Kills republicans while loving democrats
>/pol/
user...

Still off topic.

Speaking of timestop, where can I get it apart from Dishonored and Castlevania?

They aren't evil bub. They're doing their jobs.
Just because you don't like what they do doesn't mean you get to murder them.
Are there corrupt polititians? Of course, but that is in no way intristically related to being repulican.

Forcibly altering anyone's emotional state with drugs without consent or knowledge is low. Same as with any kind of supernatural means really.
Doesn't matter if they're happier because they're not in control of that decision anymore.

I'm going to be offering a timestop item in the Sailor Moon updated WIP that'll let you pause time for up to an hour per jump, if that counts.

Overlord (The Seires), Sonic Clasic/Generic, and D&D settings off the top of my head.

We've been over this.

Whenever you think something is the right thing to do, it is always and unambigously the most evil thing possible.

Touhou(Lunar Dial is really good time manipulation overall), and Wakfu.

Touhou has what is probably the best one.
There's also plenty of timestop spells out there, D&D comes to mind even though that's technically just being really really fast.
You could also make your stand have that ability if you don't mind being creatively bankrupt.

Seems kinda weak compared to every other time stop ability in the chain. Yes, yes I know interjump balance and all that, it just seems weirdly underpowered. Is that like a canon thing or what?

Dimension Lord comes with the ability to open portals to and from your dimension right?

What seems to be a stamina based one can be aquired in DMC.

Kamen Rider Kabuto has either Time Stop or Very Close to Time Stop.

Can probably stop time (for you, effectively) using the Fifth Magic?

An hour per jump as in ten years? or an hour per jump as in each time freeze can only last 1 hour at a time, because if it's the first I question why it's so limited.

Yeah.

Aww. I missed the Tower of Fate. Don't suppose you'd consider including it as an undiscounted item or something if you think it makes Natural too schway?

Indeed. It's a canon thing that time stopping is something forbidden in-setting to do because it needs the life of the person to stop time. Time Travel is really only done by Chibi-Usa because she got special permission from her mom (Usagi's future self) to train with Sailor Moon, and she's friends with the guardian of time.

>every other
You mean like how most of the ones you can buy only give you a few seconds or minutes a days?

Could Penance Stare kill SCP-682 off? It's instantaneous, so he wouldn't be able to adapt, right?

>They aren't evil bub. They're doing their jobs.

no, they chose an evil job they chose a path that hurts people for money

>Just because you don't like what they do doesn't mean you get to murder them.

someone has to hold them accountableand my Jumper is the only one around physically capable of giving them consequences

>Are there corrupt polititians? Of course, but that is in no way intristically related to being repulican.

I'm not saying they're necessarily corrupt I'm saying there end goals are evil

Forcibly altering anyone's emotional state with drugs without consent or knowledge is low. Same as with any kind of supernatural means really.

>Doesn't matter if they're happier because they're not in control of that decision anymore.

i personally have weird benchmarks for that since my mind has been altered by chemicals against my will for my entire life and I know I'm better for it, and usually better off from it.

Ah fuck, it's supposed to be under general with the Vestments.

Any question about something killing SCP 682 is always no.
Always. His plot armor is infinite. Even if it should be able to kill the thing it just plain never works.

...Although, if you have the senshi origin you can use the item to essentially hit someone with a blast that speeds up time around them to the point to where the person crumbles to dust.

It's based off of Pluto's Dead Scream.

Even if that were true a few minutes a day add up to much more than an hour over ten years.

I don't know which she's going with but as to why it could be the first. In canon Sailor Pluto uses time stop and it's Bad News all around.

Not really. First the damn thing may have no soul, God in-universe states it 'isn't one of his', and second even if you hit it with PS the damn thing might just sit there like a knot on a log for a while and then finish regeneration cycle or something. Third , it's dumb and foolish but the damn thing just does not die.

So much want.

Can you choose where to put it? Could you have it in your Dimension Lord dimension?

Here's the hypocrisy, bancho: committing _mass murder_ while dosing a nation with _compassion_.

Think about that.

Oh yeah, I meant to make a note of that.

I was thinking of maybe allowing you to extend the effects over your Dimension, too. Further increasing your power and letting you kick people out of it and stuff.

Well, he has shown outright fear and implicitly an inability to adapt to certain things like the vorpal rabbit SCP, so I'd say yes if you lock eyes from across the room quick enough.

Defeatist. The FOUNDATION, an organization with undefined but explicitly finite even if you take account the recursive time-space shenanigans it's implied field, it's clear they're fighting an uphill battle in every timeline resources can't terminate him, yes. Certain other SCPs EXPLICITLY TERRIFY him; his writer compared his behavior to that of a cautious predator, not an invincible being. In one SCP he showed up dead in his tank. He is killable, he just happens to be damn hard work probably on the level of an undiminished Worm entity.

You might want to take another look at vestments too, it still reads like it has an origin discount. Also damn it that's rough, the removed discount has a huge impact. . .

how is destroying evil and creating good simultaneously hypocrisy?

Just copy pasted it back in from the last WiP you posted.

>evil
>good
You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.

My god. Bancho is a third circle soul of Adorjan. No wonder even the other Yozis think she's crazy.

Because your definitions of evil and good are fundamentally alien to humanity.

Seriously: You'd save yourself a lot of trouble if you just assume everything you think is right, is wrong, or at least that nobody will ever assume you are right.

hey banchô your Jumper has companions right? what do they think of his political involvement/his particular view of justice?

You're making a lot of assumptions about what people do and are punishing strawmen in your head for actions you yourself invented.
Either that or you're stupid enough to believe that republicans are baby smashing ebil guys that go out of their way to be as dickish as possible.
Especially to the point that their deaths are justified.

Because bancho the fact of the matter is that doesn't happen. Republicans aren't evil. They're just polititians whose ideals you don't agree with, and that's fine, you don't have to agree with them. To be willing to kill over that though. That is over the line.

I just use it to move "quickly" or dodge attacks. I generally take the time to get into a cool pose before I start time up again.
I've also used it to steal things out of people's hands.

Oh, and I occasionally abuse it to take a vacation. For as long as my magic will hold out, anyway.
You know the last episode of the first season of Rick and Morty, where he stops time? It's kindof like that, except it's just me.

I use the one from Madoka.
Works off magic, which by all appearances makes a small enough ding on MP that you can spam the fuck out of it basically at will. Requires no casting animation or anything, just instant use.
On the downside, Mami's fight in Rebellion shows that, if someone is touching you when it goes off, they "come with you" for as long as they remain touching you. Which isn't normally a big deal, but it does mean you can't really use it in a wrestling match.

Will do.

Also, you could go with Collector and get it for cheap that way.

Thanks.

Debatable. If this isn't about intents, but impact (ethics of responsibility instead of ethics of virtue). What impact does the Republican Party have? Ecocide. That's arguably worth killing over. Although I personally don't advocate it.

>I use the one from Madoka.
>Works off magic, which by all appearances makes a small enough ding on MP that you can spam the fuck out of it basically at will. Requires no casting animation or anything, just instant use.
You know Heavens is gutting that, right?

Hold up, I got you user.

>pic related

All my want.

You dosed the nation because you wanted them to be more compassionate.

Yet you murdered the politicians because you yourself lacked compassion towards them.

You set standards for people that you yourself refuse to meet.

That's hypocrisy, bancho.

Or if you gary stu hard enough, that's being a cool edgy antihero. I think that's what he's going for? Either way it's his right as this is his personal power fantasy.

Nope, different time frame, different jump.

a couple are a freaked out by it, especially especially Tyrion but They understand where I'm coming from and can at least get behind that.
Well, my jumper doesn't see An intrinsic value to life, so it's really easy for him to justify the deaths of others. And when they're creating negatives for great many people by doing stuff like they just did At 1 AM That's gonna be a thing with my Jumper.

this is actually A decent point,I did not see this My earlier and I thank you for explaining in terms I can understand, I've got to go have a Think on this.

Tyrion from ASOIAF?

Also. Good on you for listening to arguments and keeping an open mind. There's hope for you yet!

I think Heavens is making an addon.
Like, the old one will still exist, because it's a different timeline? The old Madoka jump is from the Witch timeline, whereas the new one takes place during the Wraith timeline.
Heavens can correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, if that WERE the case, I'd be more than happy to pay out the ass to keep my timestop powers.
Because that's prettymuch the only thing I got from the original, so it's not like there'd be a huge difference in terms of "shit I got from the Madoka jump", except that I'd be in a better written jump.

The jump I am making is (sort of) the Wraith Arc, which is the post-canon timeline leading into the events of Rebellion. I am not touching the original Madoka jump or what it does. This was the best compromise I could come up with when I was thinking about how to cover the canon without focusing exclusively on the original time loop or Rebellion.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'mma resume coughing my lungs out.

The hypocrisy is the thing that's awful. You don't believe that these people in power have the right to dictate terms for how others live. But you're doing exactly that, and actually exceeding them by far. They just pass unjust laws, you're raping minds. You are the ultimate tyrant, declaring that your view of how the universe should work is the only valid one, and that anyone who disagrees needs to either die or be "reeducated". And you claim to advocate freedom. You disgust me.

Adarx is still going to whine endlessly about his transparent replacement jump getting shot down but this one getting through. Really glad I got off the SB thread.

>no instristic value to life
That's pretty edgy yo. You sure you're not the evil one here?
Really really sure?

Rip in Pepperoni Heavens. Hope you feel better.

Might makes right baby.

To be fair, his jump was also a bit shit.

Actually, is there some way to use Madoka powers without transforming?

He also believes humans are inherently evil, too. This is important when trying to understand Bancho's world view.

This is, Indeed, My Final Form

How does Modern Day Merlin not get you more advantages than Downstairs Deal? Downstairs Deal either has hell paint a target on your back after six years or makes you a member of a demonic cult. Modern Day Merlin has literally everyone important paint a target on your back, or wraps you up in insanely dangerous adventures. Not to mention seeming worse than Guardian of Life's drawback, despite both of them netting you a sameish level of advantage.

Meh, I'd execute politicians. Only the ones my magic powers discovered were rapists/murderers/otherwise really monstrous though.

And if he admitted that was his belief, I'd probably be fine with him. Like I said, it's the hypocrisy that disgusts me.

That's for altforms. Transformations and superforms are something else.