When a quest requires saving princesses, should the DM create multiple princesses so that each PC can have one?

when a quest requires saving princesses, should the DM create multiple princesses so that each PC can have one?

i feel like i should

i bumping with relevent pic

>The King's Incest Harem has been taken by the BBEG
>A diplomatic mission to restore peace to the world has been turn upside down thanks to a greedy Queen, taking the other realm's princesses as hostages

No, what you do is create a diverse cast of princesses, one (or two in exceptional cases) for a quest. Have each of them fall for a PC, count down sessions until the players start asking if your last name is Disney.

anyway, i think this could be a great source for more plothooks, kind alike in that dragon commander video game. it was a waifu simulator where your wife would give you quests n shit.

i think lots of interesting schenanigans could happen from princesses and court intrigues

Multiple princesses but only one is the real princess. Nobody can tell which is which so the BBEG kidnapped them all.

Each fake princess conspires to kill the real princess along the return journey via 'accidents'. Also one of the princesses is a trap.

Not unless you're doing ERP or trying to be a harem anime.

If you want all your players to end up with a princess, spread it out a bit rather than just "lol you find a room of attractive young women of royal blood and they all want your dick".

Make the princesses rivals from different kingdoms, try and see if you can get your players to betray each other for their chosen maiden and other sorts of bribes, like a place in their court and such.

They'll probably end up fighting over the best girl at some point and leaving the worst girl to die alone.
That's fun in its own way though.

so i cant run a save the princess game? the entire point is that the princess is attached to lands and castles and titles. when the heros marry the princess they get those material benefits. and those things can be used for more questing. i realize that you are a degenerate and thus cannot think beyond your cock, but this is actually a real question

thats actually a good idea.

i guess if the villain's plan is to ransom every kingdom on the planet it could work. that or brainwash the heirs and then send them back as sleeper agents.

multiple princesses can come from a single family user

So what you should do is make only one princess. The players have to rescue her for her betrothed. End the session upon rescuing her, but before the return journey. Over the time between sessions, tell each player, privately, that the princess is flirting with them and only them, maybe talking of running away with that player. When you reconvene, have the party have been on the road for a couple days and now they have to play out the rest of the return. Then watch the chaos.

what's the point of kidnapping all the kids from the same family? just to be sure they don't have any left? if you're just trying to eradicate their family line instead of extort money from them then I guess, but then you'd just kill them instead of going to the trouble of hauling them back from whatever vulnerable place you found them in

Kill them one by one until you get a shitload of money for the survivor?

>The Princess is a whale and she accidentally swallowed the PCs. Three days later they come out the other end, scarred for life.
>The fair elven princess is actually three fair goblin princesses sitting upon each others' shoulders. Goddamnit.
>The world's fattest princess rolls to the rescue of the party's prettiest member. Hilarity ensues.
>The princess is a castle. Fuck you, Mario.
>The princess is a tomboy and "he's" been following the PCs as hired help the entire time.
>The princess is actually the BBEG, or maybe it's her twin sister. Regardless, things get confusing real fucking quick.
>Matrioshka princesses.

>The princess is a castle.

How does it feel to have me inside?
I wanna smack your Buttresses.
I'd murder her hole, if you know what I mean.
I like big bastions and I can not lie.
Loosen your Zwinger, I'm going in dry!
You'll always be my star fort.
Oh my, such -erect- towers.
Your moat is already wet.
Stronghold me in your arms!

Normally, you're not supposed to KEEP the princess, user.

Huge
tracts
OF LAND

Well, is princessing a keep, if it counts.