Hey, Veeky Forums. I need help building a character for the most hated pathfinder, that would function well...

Hey, Veeky Forums. I need help building a character for the most hated pathfinder, that would function well, but fit the DM's theme, (pirates save the world setting.)
I was planning on making a duelist type character, but thanks to my pitiful knowledge of how to make a good character, I've come to you.
I've already gotten the ability scores and race picked out, and the starting class is level 7.
Tl;dr
>pathfinder
>pirate campaign
>need help making duelist type
>level seven
>human
>ability score rolls: 13, 18, 18, 18, 14, 16

Also, character art thread, proceeding dump

Sorry that I get good rolls, the GM is pretty cool with it, and if you saw the stats on some of the other players...

I'm going to say right now that you're not gonna get much help here. Honestly you're going to get more help from /r/3d6 or the Pathfinder subreddit.

I might as well check everywhere. And from what I've seen, the rare advice on here is usually good, in my opinion

>Sorry that I get good rolls...

GTFO, what are you rolling? 3d20s?

4d6 drop the lowest, reroll ones once

Bored and also char dump

ye

>reroll 1s
>maximum triggered

>Average roll is 14.5
>Human baseline is 8
Mary Sue as fuck.

Yeesh, yeah, that's bad. Really bad.

I mean, I like powerful stats, so mine is 4d6 drop the lowest, roll two sets of stats and choose between the two, and even I think that's bad.

>rolling for stats
>ever

This isn't a good thing.

That's a matter of opinion. The real issue here is the skewed averages this particular method has.

>thinks human baseline is 8
How's it feel actually being that fucking retarded?

Human baseline has always been 8. That's why 3d6 is the standard system for stat selection: an average roll of 10.5 sets adventures apart from commoners.

>being this fucking stupid
Baseline has always been 10.