Prepare to moon boys

LTD 357$ by the end of the day. Prepare them spacesuits boys we are headed to the moon.

Sure thing bud, next week

Bitcoin is only nice for anons who actually have a good chunk of money. LTC master race.

>LTC master race.

>Im too retarded to realize i dont need a whole bitcoin to get 1000% gains

Stay poor faggot

Last chance to get on the shuttle, prince

Next week or so Prince Litecoin may tell tales of his exploits at the table. And the tales will be glorious.

But for now King Bitcoin is speaking. And when the king speaks, everyone listens.

This motherfuck knows what's going on

You realize getting 1000% gains on btc is near impossible now right?

You'd still be an idiot not to realize you can get in on these 30-100% swings without shelling out for an entire bitcoin. It's not a hard concept to switch between btc and ltc to compound your gains

You realize people said the same thing at $10 and $100 and $1000? The nominal value of one coin is meaningless when it can be divided into 100 million subunits.

Transaction fees on BTC is absurd right now

Blakestar is the next big thing. Don't buy ltc, go all in blas.

>I can't into gdax

Stay poor

bought @310$

Comfy hold. If I had money Id buy more now.
A moon is given

in again at 297!

Is litecoin actually going to moon soon? What makes you think that?

also some people fail to grasp just how small 21M amount is for something global.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have 36.4LTC at 99 but still

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just watch the meme snake my friend. Later today it is going to moon fucking hard. The rise of BTC will lower ltc because they trade for them gains, then when BTC peak they go back all in ltc making that sweet prince moon hard

Last sub 300 trades?

If you mean what did i buy at? 150 and 180

Once BTC finishes its run it'll be litecoin' turn again ... could be today or later this week

This coin is literally clinging on 300 wether it falls or wants to moon.

This is building up and this shit will shoryuken moon right into our fucking chins.
So prepare and get your chin guards and diapers on. Because where were going, we wont be able to shit for a long time

What

Imagine Lightcoin being Mike Tyson. Now imagine your head is the moon and you just made fun of his lisp.

So LTC isn't going to the moon? It's just punching the moon?

Who was phone?

>LTD 357$ by the end of the day.
I dont know whats more pathetic. The

>BTC going to 20k today

Morons of you. Learn to read a chart.

>he doesn't know it will be $600 for xmas

has it ever been comfier to hodl coinbase coins lads

Autism game strong. LTC will never be 600. Screencap this and fight me.

fucking coons all over my board

Plz teach me how to get rich plz

to the moon doggo!

t. no-null-zero-(0)-coiner

No I meant that gdax is about to cross 300 again upwards and I'm not expecting it to dip below it too often again.

see

To the moon doggo!

God I wish I had more USD to invest in LTC. In one year we're going to look back at $300 prices and go FUUUUUUUU-----!!!

>tfw only 7.5 coins

Reminder that only Normie Chads hold LTC.
And as we all know here, chad always wins.

Its punching the moon so hard that it sends even the moon into a new orbit.

Went to buy some more when it was 320 and I could pull more from my bank account
Somehow fucked up on coinbase and purchased some at 370 during the mooning.....
Traded a fair amount ofbtc to ltc when ltc was 370

I have 225 of this shitcoin....

I have

I'm sitting on 10ish. But think user, when it hits 600$ you've made a good chunk of money. Not everyone gets to be a millionaire, just be happy you had your money work for you.

user just hold. Don't panic. You will make your money back.

>I have 225 of this shitcoin...
nice