"Hey fellow elves, let me just say humans are pretty OK. Sure they're loud, brash...

>"Hey fellow elves, let me just say humans are pretty OK. Sure they're loud, brash, blunt and alot more dirty but they know how to get CERTAIN things done at the very least. Also human women are pretty nice and cute too, VERY cute. I'm in a relationship with one right now. Prove me wrong."

>Hey fellow elves, let me just say humans are pretty OK. Sure they're loud, brash, blunt and alot more dirty but they know how to get CERTAIN things done at the very least.
Okay fair enough, you have a point they do get results, if inelegantly.

>Also human women are pretty nice and cute too, VERY cute.
...Where the Fuck are you going with this? Oh no, don't tell me

>I'm in a relationship with one right now.
For Fucks Sake People, Every God Damn Time! Every Time a Human thread gets brought up on this Board, it always turns into "Let's talk about our Interspecies fetish and brag about our Human Waifus and Husbandos" within twenty posts

Like, for once on this fucking board, can we just talk about things without devolving into how you want to fuck them? Fucking Horny /d/eviants.

I'm so glad you're here, I have a pile of toast
and you have an abundance of jelly

>Elf dating a human
Pedo levels maxed out

Elves are pure, don't mix

That's not even an elf you posted there. That's rather explicitly a human

>the first panel
>the second panel
oh the disapointment

WTF am I reading

It was the first pic I could find to appropriately display my exasperation and anger with OP for simultaneously blog posting and fetishposting.

Thank you thank you, I'll be here for another hour

>"that's about enough for today" said Urist Ironbeard after a long day of shitposting as an "elf"
>goes to beard waxing hole to roll in the mud like the 3ft dirtball he is
>has to pay with his axe for entry, so in his outrage he gets into an autistic whirlwind of blaming elves
>accidentally spills some mud on his "functional" axe
>it breaks apart because he was drunk while making it, though that's not different from any other state of conciousness for a dwarf
>"fucking elves"

>Human
if it has pointed ears and ambiguous gender, its an elf

So tell me. What is your solution for how you will outlive this adorable human?

MS3K spinoff composed entirely of Chris Evans clones when?

I don't know who she is but she is cute

CUTE!

You get a replacement human that looks more or less the same, acts pretty much the same as well since they haven't had a few centuries to develop an actual personality

thats only a problem for women desu. I mean...he'll miss her sure, especially if they have kids and stuff, but he'll move on.

Incest

Pah! See this is what I find pathetic about you surface dwellers. Always being so 'civil' about those hairless apes, having oh-so-consensual relationships, yadayadayada!

I bet you don't even know how to properly pleasure your human whore, and properly pleasure, I mean keep them in their place and remind them of the inferior sub-normal wretches they are! We Drow think you uppity high elves are stupid surface dwellers, but atleast we know how to sort out humans and not always treat them like whatever you surface dwelling plebs do!

>t. Anonymous Drow Matron

psh drow more like DROWN lul

>t.Emotionally frustrated drow woman that will never know true love

No not really, the age of 18 is when its legal and ethical to be in a relationship with humans.

That's why they will never love you.
They will always bear lust, but as soon as the novelty wears off, they'll find themselves another matron. You are just any other dark elf.

t. Erille "Child Satellite" Silverwood

God. Dungeon menshi is the best fantasy manga since vinland saga imo

Reminder to stop posting those fictional characters from that human made cartoon; 'Wakfu"

Those being just so happen to have elongated ears and probably do not know the intricacies and sophistication of the magical arts.

Do not fret brother/sister, one of the admitingly best things to come form our alliance with the humans is Half-Elves. They have our intelligence and master of the arcane arts an have the endurance and physical conditioning of humans.

mongrel apologist detected

Purist fag detected.

Lets post half elf pics just to piss of this purist asshole.

t. Urist

Half-breeds are a cute!

Posting nice pure elf

Purge literally everything.

You're obviously in the wrong thread silly human, this is a thread we discuss about how we actually appreciate your kind for certain things. Also be careful for posting such an offensive figure head, elven mods might not like that.

Ok humans may get a pass but if you're fucking something that also LOOKS like an elf yet also happens to be less than like 40 years old you're just a pedophile in denial. Half-elves are just children who die young, keep your goddamn hands to yourself.

Magic clones of course, or are you such low-level trash that you can't cast that spell/craft that simulacrum?

Hey should I assume that's a picture of yourself? Because bullshit! That wouldn't be a picture of yourself.

This is the full image, and the context is not even suppose to be elves like yourself but characters from some human game franchise called; "Warhammer" which focuses in selling expensive and overpriced plastic figurines.

Fine I guess I got no choice but to jump in to this degeneracy.

Post them beautiful human grills.

You know humans differ in opinions alot from each other I don't think cloning your human will end very well. How do you make sure she retains the correct personality? And what if a clone runs into another clones daughter?

This.

Christ all these bad responses. No one loves their human enough to go on a quest to find immortality for their loved one.

Actually here's a better idea:

>spend best time together with the human you love till he/she dies
>give proper burial and ensure your kids wtih her live good lives for themselves
>move on and find another human you can have feelings for and who'd also like your kind
>instead of making fake clones

>tfw you're an elven woman who still can't get a charming human man to be your lover, or wish you'd have a human lover

Even on that humans tend to change so much in so little time. Even if you finish your quest for immortality will your human even still be the one you fell in love with? My experience with humans seems to be you walk away for a moment and they become older and much bitter or forget who you are. They are too fragile to try holding on to. Its like trying to sculpt with fire soon all you are left with is ashes.

>human man
>now human woman for pure love

Even then it is unnatural humans are not made to be partners to elves. You will not stay around for there old age and we both know it you just like the powerful flame humans have in there short lives and then leave once they start to loose that warmth. You race mixers will learn with age it is a useless endeavor. It hurts the most seeing your children wither away in what seems like minutes.

If you can't handle the risks of a relationship so ambitious should you have even started?

The obvious answer is of course yes. If a human who's life span is only a fraction of yours can teach you anything even if that thing is pain it's worth experiencing.

Your life is about the journey not the destination.

Also I'm out of elf images

It is not risks it is facts a human is to fragile to be one with it is just a fetish. You can learn your lessen now or decades chasing after smoke. It is just a phase and you will learn so with time.

>tfw you fall in love with a human girl and before you can even move out of the teen angst phase together to deal with shit she becomes God

>elf uses dark arts
>practically has a hysterical orgasm mid-battle over it
>still cumming even after she realizes she's about to get pulerized by hell magic ready to sodomize her soul into a fucking sock puppet

TYPICAL ELF, HIT THE RIGHT BUTTONS AND THEY'LL MINDLESLY DEBASE THEMSELVES LIKE 'MERE HUMANS' FOR HOURS

AND YOUR PHILOSOPHERS AND THEIR SCHOOLS ARE MADE OF SOFT SHITTY *GARBAGE!*

Funny that you ask.
I recently bought an island to lord over and am importing high quality humans onto it.
By law i can take any woman i like as i please on this island.
The high quality genetic structure of the population only serves to increase the ammount of women who qualify for my tastes.
Oh and i have my half-elven offspring set up a merchant company working worldwide helping me lure in more talented and beatifull humans.

Did some human raiders enter the Underdark again and violated your women and men?
Because it sure looks like it.

>t. genocidal wood elf

Human women can't typically get you pregnant.

You poofed-up birdbrained wannabe gods don't know the first fucking thing about the true price of loving mankind.

>t. Anonymous Watcher [Pre-Flood]

vinland saga isn't fantasy tho

It is very sad, to be sure. My childhood human is buried in a shoebox in the backyard. But you adapt. I'm thinking of getting another human for my kids--or maybe two, so they can keep each other company while we're out.

>>>/butlikeanelfversionofpol/

>If he's so smart then why isn't he rich?

Honestly kinsman, the fairer, cream-white skinned humans are much better to deal with as they seem more tolerant and civilized than the brown skinned ones.

Seriously the brown skinned ones are loud, really sensitive about their beliefs, they smell, and they really dont stop going on about their beliefs and why people who don't share their culture and beliefs are "inferior."

And you know something else about those type of humans? THEY ARE ABSOLUTE WAR MONGERS, such belligerent people that make Orcs look civilized with class. And I'm sure you've heard the news when those "radicals" tried to invade a High Elven embassy near the Badlands.

Those radicals came in guns blazing, the local and native security were worthless from stopping those radicals from storming in the embassy, and those radicals had the audcaity to come in waving those ugly black and white flags in the elven embassy. But elven forces; high elven mages, Wood Elf archers and even a couple of allied human soldiers, successfully repelled those barbarians from further wrecking the embassy and getting their hands on our ambassador.

And I was there too, remembering that elven wizard who made those gun-toting savages think they got her surrounded only for her to summon a ring of fire to incinerate them. Those skilled Wood Elves "outgunning" them with superior marksmanship and those allied human soldiers outsmarting those radicals with better tactics. Again the elven ambassador; Alduin Mirayra, was safe and sound and continues to live doing his job.

And those allied humans often commented how we our ambassador was fortunate to have fine and well trained people to protect him compared to one ambassador of these humans who was brutally murdered by these radicals...

But anyway, if you're going to find a human to be together with, pick the fairer skinned ones or ateast ones who're civilized.

the combat parts could be considered fantasy
the farming parts are realistic alright

See this is why the civilized world does not take you Dark Elves any seriously, think men are inferior and living in the surface is bad just because people don't worship your spider god and all. Also surface born Drow here speaking.

>t. Surface born Drow/Dark Elf

>this pic shall offend the elven purists who are grossed out by human cooties and the drow or dark elves who think being with humans is that bad

I don't give a shit about them race mixing. What really pisses me off is that the fucking idiots are LETTING ALL OF THAT DAMN SNOW BUILD UP ON THEIR FLOORS THROUGH THE OPEN WINDOW!!!

You know, most human females should be in harems owned by elven males. They're older and wealthier and no human male could compete with them. If half-elves are sterile it would eventually lead to genocide of the human race which is a-okay

You just know she's taking that thick elf dick in her tight, human butt tonight.
Why are human girls so impure?

Ah yes, the human female, such a fruit is so much sweeter knowing that she will be ripe for only so little time, taken right away infront of all the human males that already imagined her to be their faithful wife. And then she is stained for the rest of her time with that half-breed, while you can be on the hunt for the next innocent, young and gullible child, because nobody expects you to be around her when she's withering to dust so fast, still clinging to her memories of these fateful days you spend with her.

(Holy fucking shit am I back at the year 2012, I can't believe you referenced fucking Benghazi! But fine I'll play along user.)

Well maybe if ambassador Mirayra didn't bring his daughter around for the sake of muh Hearts and Minds bullshit, those brown skinned human barbarians would have not decided to invade the High Elven Embassy well shouting rhetoric from their nonsensical religion just so they could get their filthy hands on her...

But still, thank goodness the High Elven Embassy was protected by fine elven soldiers and highly trained allied human forces. And that Ambassador Alduin Mirayra and his daughter are safe.

And yeah, brighter skinned humans are far better.

I'd bet that dark elf guy and that human babe are gonna have a happily married life.

OK to any fellow Drow out there, question and discussion time.

Human slave, wat do?

>Human slave, wat do?
You should really consider letting him go, otherwise he will force-feed you vodka, teach you the dirtiest insults the earth has ever known, and make you wear sweatpants and ushanka all the time.

You will be unable to make him obedient, so don't even try.
There is an ancient tale about human slaves that goes roughly like this: "There is a sign on the bridge that says 'Don't jump from the bridge. When the slav sees this sign, he jumps from the bridge with a shout 'Who says I can't?!'".

You won't even be able to punish him, because whatever shitty conditions you might create will be a lot better than what he is used to in his own land.

The best you can do is try to distract him with alcohol, because he will drink everything that burns. Yes, that includes gasoline, and, yes, he will feel just fine after it.

>Keep him hidden as your personal confidant and hand holder. Seriously, Human's are surprisingly unambitious and un-backstab-by as slaves. They're so out of their element in the Underdark that All you have to do is show them a little kindness and they'll be eating out of the palm of your hand (or other places if your into that sort of thing) and willingly treat you like a goddess as you'll be, by comparison, the best thing to ever happen to them. It's a wonderful thing to have someone to talk to and be open with who won't try to use your words or weakness against you.

Vampirism
Necromancy

Hello, fellow elves! It's me, another of the elfkin!
I propose that we continue to breed with humans. After all, the humans so convincingly drive us to do what we ourselves do not do, and someone has to pay for our pensions, right? Furthermore humans will greatly culturally enrich our society and by showing them a kind smile and a friendly hand we will make up for all the atrocities we have committed on humans in the past millennia.

Diversity is elfkind's greatest strength!

Fuck off humie
No, actually, come closer, my axe has something to say...

I think you have humans mixed up with dwarves

Still don't forget about vigilance, because there's always That One Guy.

Hello, hello! It's me, one of the original elves! My mum is the queen, but there's no king.
I just want to let you know that, um, my mumsy-wumsy set those laws against human breeding for a good reason, although I can't remember why, I remember it had something to do with me, though...
Oop, I feel another strokey-woke coming on, so I'll let you get back to business, but I better not catch you at it again!

Off topic; all images and discussion should pertain traditional games such as board games, paper games, war games, and card games.

It's up for hours, don't think this will do much.

Like it or not, Elves are a staple of Stereotypical Fantasy, which is a majority of table top settings.
Ergo this thread is perfectly on topic. Go back to what ever general you came from and argue with the other autists there.

No, those are called muls and most live on another world.

This pic...

Alternatively it would be.

>Alternate origins of Illiyan Nastase

But Satan, Veeky Forums is unfortunately not the board for role-playing itself. It's just the mods feeling like letting this stay up for whatever reason.

Maybe it's a commentary on dark elves or orcs?

Some of you elves are okay No, none of you actually are, don't go to tomorrow

This.

how does her clothes work?

Shes a goddess, so probably magic

She said Slave, not Slav dumbass.

>Using a combination of coercion and Stockholm Syndrome to turn a human into a faithful, devoted, Pet and Consort

Does the degeneracy of the Drow know no bounds?

That is literally my fetish! I'm so fucking jealous of you right now, you lucky bitch!

>human slave
>slav
I don't see a meaningful difference.

Samefagging OP autist