Just correct to $7000 already you useless shitcoin

Just correct to $7000 already you useless shitcoin.

BTC will never drop under 18k again

it will never go below 18 again.

Mark my words, by Q2 2018

>BTC corrects to sub 10k
>ETH hits 2k
>LTC hits 1k

I know for a fact that this will happen. Just be ready.

It will never go under 19000 again

Again under 18k never

>nlNe
Sell Q1.5 2018 to fiat
Buy BTC Q2.1
??
Profit

It's going under within the day you newfags

yes it will never correct again. Buy more Nazi bags

It is currently correcting to a little above $20k...

but why?

can someone redpill me on rsi

you'll see, fucker.

It will correct to the price of gold. It is a store of value after all.

Bought the dip at $18.813

gee I fucking wonder

If you are not buying BTC now and selling when it hits $20K in a few days you are basically stupid and hate money.
Go off yourself, your fucking commie.

That feel when you sell Ripple at its run up earlier today, for BTC just before its run

FUCK ALL OF YOU

BTC will never drop under 20k again.

Pretty accurate. Under 30 is oversold. Over 70 is overbought. Bitcoin has a daily rsi of 80. And a weekly rsi of 96. the scale only goes to 100. That should tell you something

no, buy more Nazi bags

Anyone buying at these prices right now is legitimately retarded. After the crash we won't see $18k again until summer/fall 2018.

it will never go below 25k again

Why would sell if Normie hype drives the price up after it hits 20k?

That's pretty much every coin that's mooned over the past month

You expecting a crypto wide crash?

Because what happens after $20K is a mystery.

that is not speculative buying, that is panic buying once people understand what this thing is.

BTC will hit 1 million by 2019

Yes. If/when BTC crashes, everything is going to crash with it. This won't just be a "move money to USDT and then buy back in" sort of crash. This is going to be an "everyone cashes out to fiat and pulls back the whole crypto market" kinda crash.

My money is still on it happening Christmas Day.

ok, short it then with 100x leverage and post proof

I'm waiting

A literal useless, outdated tech shit coin that has absolutely no practical application nor mass adoption? BTC is the only coin that is marketed towards normies - that and that reason alone is why it's going up.

>If/when BTC crashes, everything is going to crash with it.

This is why I hope for a slow overtaking by an alt for a 'flippening.' It would give the market time to adjust and it all wouldn't come crashing down instantly

I can't wait for normies to leave my crypto alone

you don't seem to understand anything, sad

What happens after $10k was a mystery. Most expected a big correction but no it just doubled again.

If it crashes it will be like when it crashed before, a slow bleed with all the shitcoins bleeding even harder.

bchs weekly RSI looks great btw

You're a faggot, faggot.

Just because you know it's gonna blow up doesn't mean you know when

How about I screenshot these posts and post them later. That's basically the same thing. Being wrong is worse than being liquidated.

found the smart one

You need normies for mass adoption

Let me guess, he doesn't understand that BTC is a 'store of value?' (because it's fucking ass as an actual currency)

Every Exchange using USDTethers.
Tether company 100% Shady as fuck.
Same company that owns Bitfinex Owns Tethers.
Printing to infinity.
As yourself if you think tethers actually has the USD to back the tethers.
My guess is no

What don't I understand? Explain it to me?

I understand the excitement because BTC was the first, but all subsequent blockchain products are superior to btc in every single way - the only thing they do not have going for them is the media attention.

>once people understand what it is

So normies are buying because they understand what BTC is and what fiat currency is? Do normies understand that the $200 they put in is useless when fees are so high? Do normies understand that transaction speeds are so fucking slow that it's useless?

If you don't believe it's a bubble you're literally a moron, they're only buying due to greater fool theory

>You need normies for mass adoption
Not like this though, massive crashes and moons only make crypto sound worse. Also like other anons said, shit is speculative at best and BTC is outdated tech.

There's no scenario where BCH takes over BTC and doesn't crash the market due to normie confusion

there is plenty of dumb money in BTC right now, but I think most of them are looking for a 100x return and won't sell even if BTC drops back into the $5-7k range, because LOL CRYPTO VOLATILITY.

also, the only thing that could make BTC tank this hard is a coordinated whale effort where a large portion of their stack is liquidated over a couple of days. but why would they do that? crypto is gaining ground on wall street and we'll probably see crypto instruments shoot up all over the world.

my guess is that BTC could easily see $100k before whales start dumping (if ever?).

stay mad
he said within a day
it just proves that you are a fudder retard pussy who knows nothing and blindly shouts retarded shit lol

normies dont know NEO or whatever shitcoin you fucking married to go up. The only reason your shitcoin even has value is because of BTC, get this through your head you shitcoiners

>snarky response rather than an argument

You sound like a soyboy liberal

One of the things about the crypto market, is a lot of the people in it, really believe in the long term viability of a cryptocurrency. Whatever correction/crash is happening will be belayed by those people wanting to get a cheap bitcoin. No one gave a real shit about tulips beyond just a profit generator. Cryptocurrency will change the world, anyone who doesnt see that will have lots of smart people to sell to.

it'll likely be like last crash and slowly bleed... but there's a couple other factors to consider. Namely normies, and Christmas.

Once the price starts to drop, normies are going to start to panic sell so they can get out their money for Christmas spending before it disappears. Once enough of them start firesaling their BTC to get rid of it, it'll push us into a long squeeze which could flash crash the price.

If/when we hit $16500 again its all over. I expect we'll see it move fast from there.

>shit is speculative at best and BTC is outdated tech.

Every crypto is going to be speculative until is reaches mass adoption and is accepted as a universal currency, and there will always be high volatility with things like that. And I'm well aware BTC is outdated which is why it will never reach the mass adoption end point

>mfw i should proofread before pressing submit

You said literally the same thing two weeks ago at 10k.

I'll solve that mystery for you: Price will skyrocket like crazy even shooting towards the 30k then consolidate in the middle at 25k, then climb it's way up to 27k, 28k until the 30k starts.

Repeat.

A Bitcoin crash will never happen again. Network effect grew way too strong.

Dips will only be temporary

You have to ask yourself: Would you sell everything you own for 5000$ bitcoins? If yes, it's not dropping. The price is right.

I am going to fuck your mother, impregnate her, and then fuck your youngest sister, only to fuck her little girl and force you to suck the dick that fucked your mother, sister and niece.

We will see a big retrace at some point over the next year-2 years, but I doubt that moment will occur this year. Remember, the biggest retrace BTC saw in 2013 happened at over much larger %s of growth than what BTC experienced over these past 3 or so months.

If we were over 100k at the moment or approach that figure soon, then I'd see your point

You can get huge gains with this coin.

>A Bitcoin crash will never happen again. Network effect grew way too strong.

First mover advantage is a thing that lasts forever, right?

i can only feel pity for you seething nocoiners. you're missing the entire point of this thing, and are unable to see the limitless demand as people will always want a way to get around the monetary policies that their governments implement. not to mention the intentional deflationary aspects of the coin, this thing has a long way to go. i pray for a crash every day so that i can buy more.

So people should just buy x because x is first and made everything else popular?

BTC is objectively inferior to emerging crypto currency, you can only play your ponzi for so long before people realize this, probably when they have to spend a couple hours salary just to be able to purchase a fucking coffee

>Not converting into ltc before it spikes following the king

Yea, stay poor

>And I'm well aware BTC is outdated which is why it will never reach the mass adoption end point
After the initial crash, do you think it will be better to invest in BCH and completely ignore BTC?

no one can cash out in this market

we get it - you fucked up and bought some altcoins instead of holding the king, and now you're shit out of luck. there is still time to board the ship and ride with the king.

Thanks for no argument again.

I'm up 5000% with Eth and 2000% with OMG. Enjoy you .08 btc - make sure you change your facebook career to "crpyto entrepreneur and investor"

>i can only feel pity for you seething nocoiners.

And I only feel pity for the BTC maximalists who don't realize that while crypto is here to stay, BTC probably isn't in the long-run. I only hold BTC right now, but I have no illusions that it's the future of currency

I'm not a nocoiner you fucking moron, I'm calling your dinosaur coin shit because it is, and it's popularity is holding back emerging technology

>Because you hate this website you hate all of the internet!

lmao people calling the crash why don't you put your money where your mouth is? Short bitcoin if you're so confident

I fucking hate this shitcoin

salty shitcoiners and nocoiners will NEVER change

SEETHING

All of the negativity is all because of altcoin bagholders realizing they are missing out on profits. Let go of your dumbass shitcoins during these bull runs and you will be far more prosperous.

Why are you double downing in your arrogance? Of course I could have made more, but that is not the point. Instead of defending the technology you're just telling me to buy more, that's fucking ludicrous

I seethe when some someone makes an argument but provides no facts to back it up.

this. judging by the anger in this thread their bags are very heavy :)

>After the initial crash, do you think it will be better to invest in BCH and completely ignore BTC?

Fuck no. BTC crashing would cause damage to the Bitcoin brand, and if the crash happened because of BCH flipping with BTC it would be even worse from the paranoia it would put into people about buying into a coin that could one day die and some fork that they don't own taking over. Besides BCH is only marginally better than BTC, there's tons of alts that are cheaper and better and in the event of of a real crash I can definitely see the big players in the space trying to get in early on something else and kickstart the 'new BTC'

Yeah.
The very concept of crypto is to put the most trust in the Blockchain that has the longest history. And that's Bitcoin.
Bitcoin will forever be the king.
Even if a Coin should come that seems to overtake Bitcoin, people will fly back to BTC once that coin only starts to dip slightly. Look at BCH AND the eternal 2k BCH bagholders.

which one hurt you the most? was it bitbean? lmfao

>usefulness has anything to do with the price
spotted the newfag

>Getting in at OMG at $1.30 as opposed to you who probably got in at 13K

ughhh my back is breaking

faggot

But I only hold BTC, but still shit on it for being garbage

Dude but BTC can never die bro, it's fucking amazing, I only have to spend $100 to buy a coffee

who cares about BTC? as long as you've diversified enough, it doesn't matter if BTC, ETH, XRP or whatever the fuck else shitcoin is skyrocketing.

crypto currencies are already risky... why concentrate that risk even more by betting on a single coin?

It's an incredibly powerful thing. If the core devs are right we can move forward with bitcoin and keep the built up global trust while fulfilling the promise of crypto. If they're wrong it will mean a big crash for all of crypto, doesn't matter that other coins have better tech. They will need years or even decades to build up the same level of network effect.

>MT Gox
IT'S OVER BITCOIN IS DEAD
>Segwit
>Breaks 10k
>Normies show up
>Bitcoin futures
IT'S OVER BITCOIN IS FINISHED
>Breaks 20k
>IT'S OVER......

I don't want to give in to the euphoria, but it gets harder everyday.

>derruhhh mhuuh altbondds suhperrriuhhh baahhh

I fucking hate BTC, does it again against all odds
it's all fucking fomo at this point

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Look at BCH AND the eternal 2k BCH bagholders.

Why in the hell would you think the replacement for Bitcoin would be another thing named Bitcoin? That's stupid. Besides, BCH clearly wasn't a natural overtaking within the space. It was big players trying to switch out one for the other in a relatively quick fashion

People have gotten far too complacent. I don't know how serious they are, but there seem to be many people who refuse to believe crypto is in a bubble. If a dip happens everyone just waits for the rise like it has to happen. I don't like it.

>inb4 called a seething nocoiner who won't buy 0.001 of a shitcoin

because this is no longer smart people investing money or internet autists pretending to be traders
This is massive influx of dumb money, I read an article 2 days ago of people literally mortgaging their houses to buy BTC

You don't have to believe bitcoin will die to say that it's overvalued.

>being this mad
jesus christ relax dude, we're all just fucking around with each other. is this your first week here?

you shitcoin faggots dont seem to realize we are way past critical mass. there are way to many people who will always buy the dips to have a crash like that. It is not going anywhere anytime soon.

There will never be a 'flippening', altcoins may gain traction, but btc will never lose traction.

x defines the very existence of everything else you retard. if BTC crashes just like all you fagots want it to, all your alts are valued in Satoshi, they also become worthless. Everything will go to shit if the king dies you fucking fagots. Everything, every one of your shitty alts goes down and down hard, like it happened every single time

It's 100% euphoria at this point.
Other than the US future markets there was zero changes in fundamentals or adoption of BTC and yet the thing is close to 20k
Crypto has value but you have to be drinking the koolaid to believe that BTC is anything other than a massive speculative bubble at this point

If Bitcoin went to $1,000,000 it would still not be 10% of the world's assets

Bitcoin will only rise, get rich or get left behind

the only reason the alts have any value, is because btc attracted people to the market. this is a good thing you deluded fucks