BITCOIN TRANSACTION FEES ARE DOUBLING EVERY 3 MONTHS

BITCOIN TRANSACTION FEES ARE DOUBLING EVERY 3 MONTHS
The network is imploding as we speak.

This new high is a golden opportunity to get out. CASH OUT NOW.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html#3m

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bjRoQYsVIY4
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g&t=335s
youtube.com/watch?v=AecPrwqjbGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b-b-b-but lightning network muh segwit and p-p-p-payment channels.. r-r-ight? guize?

store of value :)

think of it like gold - do you need to transfer it over the internet? what's wrong with just physically handing over your seed when you want to trade?

Are you completely fucking retarded?
I can trade gold claims electronically anytime I want all over the world. Just like I can trade bitcoins.

>what's wrong with just physically handing over your seed when you want to trade?
Because you know the seed and can rip someone off by physically giving it, then transferring it back to an address you control.

Are you too retarded to understand the concept of sarcasm?

Besides, the fees won't "crash" it. Most normies don't ever make a single transaction, they just leave it lying in the exchanges. Those that do make a transaction, slowly switch to alts.

Of course the receiver would have to kill you after the transaction

>cyber money
>store of value
never go full tulip. This is a piece of software, and as soon as it doesn't serve its purpose anymore it's gone.

im sure you get your rectum filled with seed regularly, but with bitcoin someone who gives you their keys could still keep a copy and move the coins after you've already blown them, now you just sold your ass for nothing.

jesus fuck control your autism

Nice cope mechanisms you nociners, guess what nooone gives a fuck about 50$ txs, tether pumps, your moon fazes and all other shit you try to cry about

>it's the future
>buy 5 dollar coffee
>have to pay 50 dollar transaction fee

High fees actually make a coin stronger.
Every coin will have to face day when it's mined completely. Only eth btc and ironically ark are trying to adapt to post miner world.

like I said, noone cares about some starbcucks coffee faggots. Bitcoin is a device that makes you money. Stay mad on the sideline you coffee cuck while I'm laghing on my way to the bank

The fees aren't going to stop Bitcoin. Buying stocks had huge fees up the ass for decades and yet here we are with more people than ever putting money into them. However, it's unfortunate that Bitcoin is worthless as a currency now as it was originally intended.

Bitcoin is NOT a 'Store Of Value'

youtu.be/bjRoQYsVIY4

>cash out now
>not carding your way out

I love tony

Forget the coffee. You can't even buy dinner anymore since it's $20 to transact.

yes it is. each bitcoin steadily maintains the value of 1 BTC.

so eth is crashing too?

so what? as long as it makes me money I couldn't give a fuck
No cryptocurrency can be used world wide, because they are all to volatile.

this
>hurr bitcoin is too good a storing your value therefore it's not a store of value

seriously, I couldn't care less what you call it. We can call it a digital picasso painting mania, I dont care
you faggots keep crying instead of making sick ass gainz, kek

THIS IS NOW A CORE SPIDERMAN THREAD

Growing pains.

Based pirate. I was going to put a bitcoin wallet in the office party grab-bag this year. But the cost maximum is $10. It would be impossible to transact that amount.

By the by, more than half of all bitcoin addresses don't even have enough BTC to move their own coins, as the fees get higher, it's going to take BTC out of circulation by making it impossible to retrieve.

I'm not saying the fees are bad or anything but as long as people accept Bitcoin is the new gold then it's all good. RIP currency.

And what are they going to do about it? There are no realistic scaling solutions on deck.

this is intentional, the miners want to maximize their profits.

BITCOIN CASH

>what's wrong with just physically handing over your seed when you want to trade?
wtf is the internet?

Yeah guys, fuck convenience and technology and shit.

The miners will kill the golden goose, then move on to mine the next profitable thing.

They are Chinese they don't give a single buttfuck about Satoshi's vision or the Swedish Pirate Party.

Bitcoin can only coast on name recognition for so long. Hopefully long enough for an ETH scaling upgrade.

which fork is he talking about?

>as long as it makes me money I couldn't give a fuck
I don't think you understand. If this trend continues with fees, you won't be making money for much longer.

Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System
Satoshi Nakamoto
[email protected]
www.bitcoin.org
now please kill yourself

yep. the "next big thing" if there is one is where the miners are migrating to. it makes sense that the productive folks, the "workers", have the power to determine the king, as the network is the fruit of their labor.

epic

S T O R E O F V A L U E

T

O

R

E

O

F

V

A

L

U

E

BTC is definitely gonna crash within the next six months, the question is when.

>using btc to transfer funds
>cashing out
>not buying alts with btc gains

wtf are you on about m8?

I've always thought almost all burgers are autistic in some twisted way since they are completely unable to comprehend sarcasm. same goes for germans too. you guys are burger/german, right?

see

and ofc you cucks always post this shit as soon as a red candle appears on a btc/usd pairing for an exchange
so pathetic
youre not getting my fucking bitcoin you faggot fuck. from my cold, dead hands.

kek, feels bad missing the 150 iq high-brow humor, doesn't it? why are you even on Veeky Forums?

IT'S THE FLIPPENING GUYS
IT'S COMING
FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU FUCK

>t. rectally seeded
german

half of americans are germanic
>inb4 56%

>COLONIZED

Well, he is white, so yeah, he probably could be.

you can pay a lower fee, its just going to take longer

also, most wallets allow you to pay from multiple wallets

and if all else fails, you can use secondary transactions to boost your transaction with "too low" of a fee

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g&t=335s

the "german" on the other hand isn't

The future of money, lodies and gantlemen

Bcash cucks out in full force today.

Sorry losers. You're just another shitcoin bagholder.

with jews you win
they will destroy every project that they fear
that's why I will keep riding the tether turtle

>High fees actually make a coin stronger.
mental gymnastics

it's a joke anyway, who cares about that stuff. this is economics / biz, skin color is of no interest to the seller but the mongrellus

Oh, so pedo-pirate thinks his opinion matters. Well for retards it does.

Scaling has literally never been an issue.

They will definitely destroy it but you think you can outsmart them with tether even thou fiat is also run by the Jews....
Its a cruel world...

>non-white, white
>white, no-witzki

>the fees are going up
>that means the network is dying
That's literally the fucking opposite of correct. Fees going up means people are more willing to hold and use bitcoins than they are using mETH or LTC.

>hurr why are they retarded I can send bazingillions of dogecoin for no fee
Because Bitcoin has the most secure network because it has the most hash rate by far, has the name brand, and is the most likely to hold its value over time.

Beat it into your fucking skulls you morons:
>HIGHER FEES
>HIGHER PRICES

*keeps block size small*

A T H
T
H

I love BTC but it can’t even handle 1million tx per day

>Bitcoin: 1MB block size
>bcash: 8MB block size
vs
>Bitcoin: 350474 txn/day
>bcash: 25652 txn/day

Even with 8x bigger blocks you would still have high fees if bcash had the volume of BTC; and you will never scale to VISA level.

If anyone doubts that bcashies are anything but pajeet shills; trust this white male known as Bitcoin Jesus: youtube.com/watch?v=AecPrwqjbGw

He explains everything about scaling in that video and why bcash is a false god; his other videos explain the future of BTC and the lightning network.

bcash is a kike scam; roger ver is jewish and he is working with the gooks to take over crypto.

>nocoiner greek left lib brainlet who lives off core tablescraps
duRRrrRRrrrrR UR BEECASHHH

>bigger blocks with the same current volume as Segwit coin would cost the same in fees
>Andreas isn't Judas
>Roger Ver is Jewish

>atashi

so can i fuck it?

What is Ethereum?

Did i get the answer right guys?

>l

Go all in on Dogecoin, transaction fees are less than a penny, this is literally cheaper than Ethereum. Confirmation times are 20 seconds, comparable to Ethereum too.

>free markets are Jewish

I want Stormfags to leave.

Rick is the fucking man, kill yourself.

The value of a cryptocurrency comes from the value it provides in the ease and cost of transactions. If it's not good at being a currency then you're literally just buying into a bubble doomed to pop.

Another cryptocurrency will pop up and have basically zero transaction fees but at this rate it won't be bitcoin.

Stocks are an interest in an asset with tangible value, a company. The only thing that gives bitcoin underlying value is ease and cost of transactions. The worse it is at being a currency the less underlying value it has.

Oh yes plz pump and dumb doge. I have millions.

I literally transferred .26 Bitcoin yesterday and paid a 0.23% fee. It was transferred and confirmed in less than 30 minutes. You can still transfer fine with very reasonable fees, it's just that retards keep paying super high fees thinking it will make their transfer magically happen right away.

Do you fell unsafe Nigger.
Reddit and Normie book will provide you a save space from other opinions, just go back. Never return

>$11 fee is acceptable for cash transactions

If I wanted Jewish controlled crypto I'd shill Core/Blockstream.

Lol I've had BTC stuck in transactions for days. It's not fun, it's really stressful when you're moving more than 1 BTC around which is valued at around $20,000 and you can't do shit with it for DAYS.

>its a (((Free))) market, goyim
I want kikes and their puppets to get gassed. Guess who's gonna get what they want?

so you paid $10
cheap isn't it

>being this uninformed

>core are the kikes
You literally just meme'd "stormfag" and now you're calling people kikes to try and get others to hate them? Oy vey; your mastery of kikery is too powerful for me.

>you're uninformed because you don't watch my media, goy

>doesn't understand liquidity and LN payment channels
>doesn't understand how current banking channels work
>thinks LN is unrelated to banking

READ. THE. FUCKING. WHITEPAPER.

But muh lighting will be ready in 18 months.

transfering around 3k USD for a 15,- USD fee is acceptable, just compare that with others like western union

Wonderful, now try and buy a $0.50 candy bar. All a sudden that $15 fee isn't so economical.

If your argument is that its digital gold, then it isn't digital cash, then it isn't bitcoin.

Only a 3% of addresses have at least 1 BTC?

Bitcoin in it's original form was never digital cash. It had 6 years to become digital cash, it had "low fees" and "fast transactions" according to cashie standards but never took off as a payment method. How many times did you buy coffee with it over the years?

I think I already know who's on (((their))) team bcash shill.

Lightning network.

Literally in the whitepaper "peer to peer electronic cash system". Low fees and fast transactions are accomplished with larger block sizes. What you and don't seem to understand that even if LN actual does get released and used, it'll be centralized by banks with high liquidity. I'm also pretty sure literally has no idea how any of this works.

Bitcoin is a currency first and foremost you fucking autist. You were supposed to use it to buy things. It's pump and dump sub-humans like you that destroy everything Bitcoin stands for.

Will you an hero if BTC/bcash goes below 0.9? Also, why does the market think BTC is worth more? Are you saying you're smarter than the market? I thought free markets were a good thing, kike.

>lol the price is going up so that invalidates your argument

If I have to explain first mover and network effect to you then we have a long fucking way to go.

The sheer delusion of core cucks. It gained its popularity amd value exactly because it had cheap, timely transactions

lel
banker boot licker, literally, enjoy your gains as long as they exist, and remember, you can't cash out, without paying your share on housing and feeding Niggers