Tfw WHFB is still dead

>tfw WHFB is still dead

It lives on in our hearts.

Yet Total War attracts new players

>tfw AoS is still alive

I've spent thousands of dollars on GW Miniatures since 1991. I will never support Age of Sigmar.

and doing better than WHFB ever did during it's last years

Elves vs goblin campaign is for us oldfags

Oddly specific time span.

How's your BLOODWRATH WRATHBLOODS force coming? Btw if you ever need painting or modelling tips, just check out the latest raid armour sets in WoW! Can't go wrong!

Who needs that gritty historical shit anyway?

The Crusader Kings 2 mod is delightful as well.

Man, this looks awesome

Kek what the fuck

>ever
>in its last years
Shifting goalposts in a single sentence? Kinda impressive.

Coming the realization lets be happy GW ended it.

They would have fucked the lore even if it didnt end

They were already going balls deep in 8th Edition. Just look at 40k and be happy WHFB is now in a place where they can't touch it anymore.

>kill the setting
>make videogames about the setting

What's GW's master plan?

My problem with 40k now is suddenly GW is making all these cool ass models and releasing all this shit.

Yet for some reason all the lore has gone to shit I mean yeah you dont have to listen to it but its so fucking odd how the models suddenly get cooler while the lore gets shitter.

It is. There's so much detail its insane. I'm trying to turn Bretonnia into a Blood Dragon Empire with the Red Duke. It goes reasonably well until a few generations down the line and the mortal bits of the famliy get a little too Hapsburgy. I've also tried to keep a little Norse kingdom from falling into Chaos while still adhering to the Old Gods (who are absolutely not the Chaos Gods, no sir) while still being viking assholes. In a previous version of the Mod I also managed to turn all Naggaroth into the mightiest Ork empire in the world. Morathai assassinated Malekith and took his throne, leading the Empire into a brief but busy period of murderous worship of totally-not-Slaanesh. Her patron was so pleased by this that it gave her a Gift of Chaos, which turned out to be transforming her into a man. This lead to her being exiled from the Witch Cult, losing her power and allowing her man distant relatives to take over. The entire Empire immediate fractured into hundreds of warring statelets, which would occasionally give rise to a lord who would rule for five minutes, mutilate all his rivals, then get deposed. This continued for some time. By the time the Ork Waagh engine got going there were no Dark Elf soldiers to stop them and not a single noble with a nose in all of evil North America.

Then an update happened and I couldn't play that game any more. I was heartbroken

Slaaneshi Sorcery: for when you need that extra special ingredient for dinner.

TW probably had been in development somewhat before AoS

Not even Tzeentch would understand it.

>How's your BLOODWRATH WRATHBLOODS force coming
Good - they have a neat, well made detailed models - not just a shapeless blob of grey shit.
>Btw if you ever need painting or modelling tips, just check out the latest raid armour sets in WoW! Can't go wrong!
I prefer to paint them as I wish but I can also pick an official GW painting guide. You should try it too - it's better than salty shitposting

Amazing story, user

Runs like ass on my computer though.

>well detailed
>implying they aren't just a blob of skulls and khorne runes with arms so large that their armor wouldn't fit them

upgrade your ram

I'm not implying - I am simply stating a fact

Take a look at bitchboy on the top right. His arm DOES NOT FIT IN HIS ARMOR. Do you call that good detail?

It's a modeling bro - nothing is perfect, sometimes you have to improve something by yourself or just pick other bits. Still, they are much better than a lot of previous WHFB minis and new ones like Tzeentch stuff are examples of progress. Nonetheless, you can still cherry-pick and eat your salty dish - it's your choice

All the WHFB groganrd will dissapear in 5 years anyway

>Don't update really popular armies
>Basically ignore the game in favor of 40k
>Wonder why it's selling so badly

I want to play Skaven, but the count-level ones keep on dying, with no heirs, like a year into the game. Of old age.