What system would be best to run a game with a setting in the One Piece universe?

What system would be best to run a game with a setting in the One Piece universe?

Try graduating high school first.

Don't do it. In case you do it, OVA is want you need for anything and everything anime related.

>generic shit about the most diverse genres, like anime is its own genre

Check out Inverse World, OP. It's not PERFECT, I guess, but the idea is pretty much there.

Generic is better than specific when your setting is not the one on the manual.

Mutants and Masterminds

Fate, M&M or Strike!, depending on what exactly is the most important to you.

Have a PDF for that? I see it recommended sometimes and I wonder how good it is.

My PC is broken right now, but it's not that hard to find I think.

One Piece D20.

>this is what he actually believes

Onepiece is something pretty specific.

Anima

>be me
>decide that although every single handbook that was called "*mango/videogame* D20" was terrible so far, maybe this one will be different
>maybe it won't miss the point by a fucking mile
>maybe it won't be fucking D&D with One Piece flavor
>google "One Piece D20"
>scribd
>first page is the usual "what is an RPG shit"
>second page is Change Log
>read changelog
>armor slots, ship tables, shit that looks like class specific feats and generic classes like "expert"

I think I'm done.

The one where you hang yourself.

To be fair, when I played it, the game wasn't on scribd, but had its own site.

My favorite parts were
>getting +4 BAB as a "proficiency"
>one-shotting everything with the resulting Power Attack shenanigans
>the mentally retarded cook becoming captain because he had by far the highest CHA score (10)
>captain naming my geriatric poodle first mate
>my geriatric poodle fucking hating my guts because the game requires you to take lolsorandumb flaws

>he can't actually read
One piece is specific. That's why if there is no specific system for it, a generic one is better than trying to shoehorn the one piece setting on another specific system.

But there is a specific system for it.

If you mean , and think it's actually good, you are out of your fucking mind.

ebin droll, fug! :D :D :D

so you searched for something that wasn't DnD.. and you searched "bla bla d20" and you expected this to be anything but a modded DnD sourcebook?
Wha.. What were you expecting to find?

Then say which one it is.
Hint: One piece d20 is not a one piece system is refluffed dnd which is worse than a generic system.

C'mon Gavin. You're better than this.

.. you guys wanna come up with a one piece system?

user wasn't searching for anything. I mentioned it.

d20 in itself doesn't mean it has to follow in the footsteps of 3rd edition D&D. It's just that most *insert name here* d20 systems do.

I thought I'd give this a chance, cause who knows? Maybe it took a bunch of cues from, say, Legend and 13th Age, or cribbed stuff from other, non d20 systems, or even made up shit on its own or something. I was left disappointed, but if I never give it a chance, I'd feel like a hypocrite.

GURPS